A Sad Day for Truthers......Another 9-11 Aniversary

My goodness, you're terribly confused, aren't you?

Troofers claim it the planes weren't enough and massive prep work to bring off controlled demolitions was required.

Normal people say the impact of the planes and the fires they caused was enough.

So you're complaining that I'm not making your case for you? :lol: :cuckoo:

You. Dumb. Fucking. Bitch.

I've never seen any troofer say it would require massive prep. You are the ones making that claim, hence the contradiction.
Oh, that's right...you bozos are saying an entire building can be rigged to implode with none of the occupants seeing any of the preparations. That is, of course, utterly laughable.

However, there is no contradiction in the claims made by normal people. The damage caused by the impact of the planes and the ensuing fires was enough to bring down the Towers.
yeah, it seems they think it could be wired in short time without much prep

I've never seen any troofer say it would require massive prep. You are the ones making that claim, hence the contradiction.
Oh, that's right...you bozos are saying an entire building can be rigged to implode with none of the occupants seeing any of the preparations. That is, of course, utterly laughable.

However, there is no contradiction in the claims made by normal people. The damage caused by the impact of the planes and the ensuing fires was enough to bring down the Towers.
yeah, it seems they think it could be wired in short time without much prep
Well, I wouldn't really call it "thinking".

It's scary to think your stoopidity is natural. You're missing the contradiction you dumbfucking bitch. If the planes were enough then it wouldn't require the amount of prep work you dumbasses keep preaching about.

Troofers claim it the planes weren't enough and massive prep work to bring off controlled demolitions was required.

Normal people say the impact of the planes and the fires they caused was enough.

If you wanted to take down the towers with demolitions, it would require an enormous amount of time and man hours to do it. Go ahead and call a demolitions company and ask them. They should know better than anyone else, right?

The fact is, you wouldnt need to rig the buildings with demolitions if you had control of a couple fully fueled airliners. With those you could take down the towers quite easilly. That happened on 9/11, for example. Theres plenty of material on that event for you to research it yourself, if you dont believe me. They even have video of it.

:clap2: You're finally getting it. The impact of the planes and the resulting fires WERE enough to bring down the Towers.

It's scary to think your stoopidity is natural. You're missing the contradiction you dumbfucking bitch. If the planes were enough then it wouldn't require the amount of prep work you dumbasses keep preaching about.

I've never said controlled demo is how they were brought down you dishonest shitbag. Let me try to dumb it down enough so you can understand. You are making two contradictory claims:

1. The planes themselves brought the towers down.

2. It couldn't have been controlled demo because it would require massive planning and execution to set the charges and detonate them.

If it couldn't have been a controlled demo because it would require massive planning and planting of explosives then how could a single plane bring down an entire tower?

If you wanted to take down the towers with demolitions, it would require an enormous amount of time and man hours to do it. Go ahead and call a demolitions company and ask them. They should know better than anyone else, right?

The fact is, you wouldnt need to rig the buildings with demolitions if you had control of a couple fully fueled airliners. With those you could take down the towers quite easilly. That happened on 9/11, for example. Theres plenty of material on that event for you to research it yourself, if you dont believe me. They even have video of it.

Are you one of the dumbfucks that thinks the jet fuel caused the collapse?

Demo companies usually wire the entire building so why do they waste their time doing that when they could just wire a few floors?

I've never said controlled demo is how they were brought down you dishonest shitbag. Let me try to dumb it down enough so you can understand. You are making two contradictory claims:

1. The planes themselves brought the towers down.

2. It couldn't have been controlled demo because it would require massive planning and execution to set the charges and detonate them.

If it couldn't have been a controlled demo because it would require massive planning and planting of explosives then how could a single plane bring down an entire tower?
Goodness gracious, you're not very bright at all, are you? :lol:

It wasn't a controlled demo. The planes indeed did bring down the towers.

There is nothing contradictory about those claims. You're just butthurt because nobody's buying your bullshit.

Demo companies usually wire the entire building so why do they waste their time doing that when they could just wire a few floors?
what part of "controlled" dont you understand?

Answer: They couldn't. That's why they wire the entire building. :cuckoo:
oh, they COULD
but then it wouldnt be as well controlled
the reason demo companies use the placed explosives is to control WHERE the building falls
if they dont have to worry about where it falls so much, they dont use as many

oh, they COULD
the reason demo companies use the placed explosives is to control WHERE the building falls
True. But even wiring a few floors takes a lot of prep work.

Or a small thermonuclear device in the basement. :lol:

oh, they COULD

the point being that if the WTC were a controlled demolitions, the company that did them would be one of the worst
since 8 buildings were totally destroyed in the process with a large number of other buildings damaged

needless to say, they would have been liable for ALL the collateral damage

No dumb fuck, to bring down a building that is larger than any other controlled demo in history it would take engineers to place charges in specific spots and fire them at specific intervals. If they didn't the building wouldn't drop nearly straight down. What we see here is a pancaking effect without the sound of those synchronized explosions. Not sporadic explosions but synchronized, as in a real controlled Demo.

You have DNA evidence of what? Flight recorders that say what? Tower tapes that say what? You're such a dishonest American hating ****.

And you claim I ignore stuff? You have been shown the evidence dozens of times and you continue to make yourself look stupid by ignoring it. I hate stupidity. You just can't fix Stupid.

So instead of backing up what you claimed you rely on moldy cliches. So why exactly is it you can take a giant shit all over the first responders who heard the explosions? Do you think it's possible firefighters maybe......just maybe.....can tell the difference between "normal explosions" of "office fires" and the explosions they reported? Between a crusty fuck paper pushing bitch like you and firefighters, which would have more experience with office fires?

Eyewitnesses who heard explosions that are not on any audio tape? OK you go ahead and believe them. We know there were secondary explosions to the plane crashes. there are hundreds of things that will go boom in an office fire that hot. And you must have me confused with someone else, I am not a paper pusher.

Your explanation is self contradictory. If the planes themselves were enough to bring the towers down why would it require precisely placed charges precisely detonated by precisely precisioned professional engineers?
:clap2: You're finally getting it. The impact of the planes and the resulting fires WERE enough to bring down the Towers.

That is exactly what we are saying dumbass, the prep work and explosives did not exist. There was no controlled demolition.

oh, they COULD

the point being that if the WTC were a controlled demolitions, the company that did them would be one of the worst
since 8 buildings were totally destroyed in the process with a large number of other buildings damaged

needless to say, they would have been liable for ALL the collateral damage
Indeed. But don't think for a second any of the Troofers will be swayed by logic. They're immune.

Biggest waste of 3 minutes.

Ordinary office fire? This is what your video claimed.

Even you have to admit there was nothing ordinary about that day.

the day.. no.. the office fire was unremarkable compared to many

How many office fires are allowed to burn un fought?

The sprinkler system required manual initiation of the electrical fire pumps, rather than being a fully automatic system; the floor-level controls had a single connection to the sprinkler water riser; and the sprinkler system required some power for the fire pump to deliver water. Also, water pressure was low, with little or no water to feed sprinklers.

Fires burned into the afternoon on the 11th and 12th floors of 7 World Trade Center, the flames visible on the east side of the building.[30][31] During the afternoon, fire was also seen on floors 6–10, 13–14, 19–22, and 29–30.[4] In particular, the fires on floors 7 through 9 and 11 through 13 continued to burn out of control during the afternoon.[32] At approximately 2:00 p.m., firefighters noticed a bulge in the southwest corner of 7 World Trade Center between the 10th and 13th floors, a sign that the building was unstable and might collapse.[33] During the afternoon, firefighters also heard creaking sounds coming from the building.

And all this is unremarkable and normal to office building fires? Really? Are you sure that's what you want to go with here?

Forum List

Back