A Second Accuser Comes Out Against Fairfax -- Down Goes Fairfax, Down Goes Fairfax!

Well would you look at that.......the same day that a second accuser comes out, the Democratic party in Va calls for him to resign or face impeachment..

Impeachment ahead for Fairfax if he doesn't resign by Monday, Virginia Democrat warns

If only this guy was smart enough to be rich and conservative before he started carrying on with assaulting women....

The 22 women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct

The women who accused Trump have no credibility.

Mr. Trump has been an A-List celebrity for 40 years and whose name is synonymous with the term "Deep Pockets". If there was anything to the accusations with our President, the broads would have come forward a lot sooner
The "broads"? I thought all of you people had been stuffed and placed in museums by now. Trump has no credibility on an issue he bragged about?

President Trump didn't brag about assaulting any dames.

He had a discussion with the Bush scion about how it easy it is for A List guys like himself.

Well would you look at that.......the same day that a second accuser comes out, the Democratic party in Va calls for him to resign or face impeachment..

Impeachment ahead for Fairfax if he doesn't resign by Monday, Virginia Democrat warns

If only this guy was smart enough to be rich and conservative before he started carrying on with assaulting women....

Mr. Trump has been an A-List celebrity for 40 years and whose name is synonymous with the term "Deep Pockets". If there was anything to the accusations with our President, the broads would have come forward a lot sooner
The "broads"? I thought all of you people had been stuffed and placed in museums by now. Trump has no credibility on an issue he bragged about?

He had a discussion with the Bush scion about how it easy it is for A List guys like himself.
He said a whole lot more than you give him credit for.

Let’s Be Clear: Donald Trump Bragged About Sexual Assault

I'm not surprised that leftist voices like Slate are spinning the Access Hollywood tape in this way.

But riddle me this, AW. If this AH tape was so critical for the electorate to consider seriously, why did the Bush Family and NBC News hold on to the tape until the last minute when it was too late to change anything? If this was as important as libs contend, they would have revealed it in January 2016 when the candidates were being chosen.

Oh me achin ribs....what say you now dems?

Fair is fair let's hear your demands he step down.

Total SILENCE because as I have pointed out to the Dem hack-shits on this board it's against the lefty rules to speak out against lefty even when he is totally guilty. Conservatives constantly go after their own. Your will NEVER SEE A LEFTY BE THST HONEST.

jo

I'm not surprised that leftist voices like Slate are spinning the Access Hollywood tape in this way.

But riddle me this, AW. If this AH tape was so critical for the electorate to consider seriously, why did the Bush Family and NBC News hold on to the tape until the last minute when it was too late to change anything? If this was as important as libs contend, they would have revealed it in January 2016 when the candidates were being chosen.
So holding on until the last minute to come out with something is only relevant when it negatively affects your cult leader?

You guys love to say "why did they wait until now?" all the time......but I haven't heard you hypocritical cult following idiots say it in this case...why?

Total SILENCE because as I have pointed out to the Dem hack-shits on this board it's against the lefty rules to speak out against lefty even when he is totally guilty. Conservatives constantly go after their own. Your will NEVER SEE A LEFTY BE THST HONEST.

jo
Virginia democrats have unilaterally called for Fairfax to resign or face impeachment.....

When are you dick sucking trump lovers going to demand the same from Trump?

Fuck what you yapping about..

Total silence. You will never see a lefty condemned another Lefty. As I have pointed out to the Dem hackshitz on this board it's against the Lefty rules to be honest about self-examination. Saul alinsky forbids it. While you commonly see conservatives go after other conservatives when they step out of line. You will never see a lefty be honest about left-wing corruption. They will read my post they will know that I am right they will still be closed mouth because they are far too arrogant to admit that they like everyone else have faults.

Jo

jo
Virginia democrats have unilaterally called for Fairfax to resign or face impeachment.....

Fair enough about Fairfax.

But how about Gov. Northam? His advocacy for Infanticide is very offensive to Virginia Christians. Why aren't Dems insisting on his resignation as well?

jo

Does this include you?..

Say it.... Post it in real words..
THE WOMEN MUST BE BELIEVED
THEY MUST ALL STEP DOWN.

JO

So holding on until the last minute to come out with something is only relevant when it negatively affects your cult leader?

You guys love to say "why did they wait until now?" all the time......but I haven't heard you hypocritical cult following idiots say it in this case...why?

Holding it to the last minute when its too late to change is sort of silly. Only provided something for libs to whine about, instead of providing something for the electorate to consider seriously.

jo

Did you see Hillary have medical issues when she ran for President? Or did you just let it go? It was obvious and yet the media said not a word. Your party needs to move to the right. And not just a little.

jo

Fair enough about Fairfax.

But how about Gov. Northam? His advocacy for Infanticide is very offensive to Virginia Christians. Why aren't Dems insisting on his resignation as well?

Post it in real words Demshit.

I still don't believe you.

we don't need to ask Trump to step down because conservatives don't generally barge to liberal issues demanding that they're politicians all step down for whatever reason. It's the liberals that always make that kind of noise and they only make it when it's not a liberal.

Jo

jo

The Electorate seriously did consider the accusations made about President Trump in the AH video.

And they decided that the mere words, the boy talk, that Trump was engaged in was nothing compared to the Clinton Family's actual record of Sexual Harassment, Sexual Assault and Forcible Rape. In fact, several of the Clinton victims attended a presidential debate.

jo

The Electorate seriously did consider the accusations made about President Trump in the AH video.

And they decided that the mere words, the boy talk, that Trump was engaged in was nothing compared to the Clinton Family's actual record of Sexual Harassment, Sexual Assault and Forcible Rape. In fact, several of the Clinton victims attended a presidential debate.

There were plenty of conservatives that criticized Trump. A conservative is not afraid to expose a conservative politician. Trump made it in because he didn't pretend to be anything else.

There's a rule on the left. It's called
SHUT YOUR MOUTH.... AOC will
Eventually be taught that rule.

Jo

The groping tape was irrelevant to the Trump supporters. They voted for a whiter country and nothing else matters to them including robbing 4,000 people at his bogus university or buying a high priced hooker while his sleazy former nude model wife was pregnant.

The groping tape was irrelevant to the Trump supporters. They voted for a whiter country and nothing else matters to them including robbing 4,000 people at his bogus university or buying a high priced hooker while his sleazy former nude model wife was pregnant.

I disagree, the tape was seriously considered.

But the idea of President Trump just chatting about it wasn't as bad as the Clinton Family actually being involved in the Sexual Harassment , Sexual Assault and even Forcible Rape of innocent gals. Trump invited the Clinton victims to the debate

The tape didn't reveal anything dopey.... At least not anything that wasn't already
Known. Voted for a whiter country? No..
How about voted for one of the few politicians that didn't base his entire campaign on whitey sucks. Oh.... Don't forget the black voters didn't turn out for Hillary. I guess she was also too white.

Jo

Northam should resign for hypocrisy in Virginia.

The fact that he attacked his Republican enemy Gillespie as a racist during the campaign means he should be held to the same standard

That whiter country resulted in the lowest UR for blacks, latinos, and women ever recorded.

We need more white leaders.

Forum List

Back