A Second Accuser Comes Out Against Fairfax -- Down Goes Fairfax, Down Goes Fairfax!

Well would you look at that.......the same day that a second accuser comes out, the Democratic party in Va calls for him to resign or face impeachment..

Impeachment ahead for Fairfax if he doesn't resign by Monday, Virginia Democrat warns

If only this guy was smart enough to be rich and conservative before he started carrying on with assaulting women....

The 22 women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct

The women who accused Trump have no credibility.

Mr. Trump has been an A-List celebrity for 40 years and whose name is synonymous with the term "Deep Pockets". If there was anything to the accusations with our President, the broads would have come forward a lot sooner

C'mon, prince. Drop the I-don't-believe-my-lying-ears excuse. Not to mention Cohen taking the bullet for paying off Trump's escapades. Trump is no better at keeping it in his knickers than any other undisciplined and dishonorable guy who can get away with it. However, to anyone's knowledge, he never forced anybody that I know of. The claims against Fairfax are a different story, and if true are not just disgusting, but reprehensible and even felonious IMHO.

Well would you look at that.......the same day that a second accuser comes out, the Democratic party in Va calls for him to resign or face impeachment..

Impeachment ahead for Fairfax if he doesn't resign by Monday, Virginia Democrat warns

If only this guy was smart enough to be rich and conservative before he started carrying on with assaulting women....

Mr. Trump has been an A-List celebrity for 40 years and whose name is synonymous with the term "Deep Pockets". If there was anything to the accusations with our President, the broads would have come forward a lot sooner

C'mon, prince. Drop the I-don't-believe-my-lying-ears excuse. Not to mention Cohen taking the bullet for paying off Trump's escapades. Trump is no better at keeping it in his knickers than any other undisciplined and dishonorable guy who can get away with it. However, to anyone's knowledge, he never forced anybody that I know of. The claims against Fairfax are a different story, and if true are not just disgusting, but reprehensible and even felonious IMHO.

Its a far cry between alleged escapades with prostitutes- like President Trump was accused of with Stormy Daniels, and Sexual harassment and forcible rape of the Fairfax and Clinton variety.

I have no idea if Trump is guilty in regards to the Stormy Daniels situation, however, paying Hush Money is legal in this country regardless of whether he was guilty or innocent. I don't see where Daniels should be automatically believed- she is a prostitute who has previously meddled in politics in her native Louisiana.

The biggest element here is the hypocrisy.
Fiegning one culture while being another.
So Trump is cad.....so what? We knew it already. He knew it already. He didn't come into office claiming to be a Monsignor.

Jo

Its a far cry between alleged escapades with prostitutes- like President Trump was accused of with Stormy Daniels, and Sexual harassment and forcible rape of the Fairfax and Clinton variety.

I have no idea if Trump is guilty in regards to the Stormy Daniels situation, however, paying Hush Money is legal in this country regardless of whether he was guilty or innocent. I don't see where Daniels should be automatically believed- she is a prostitute who has previously meddled in politics in her native Louisiana.
Maybe Stormy kept a copy of the check from Cohen, and maybe Cohen kept the check from Trump and maybe the expense was charged to the campaign account...like the one to Pam Bondi came out of the Trump Charity account.

Maybe Stormy kept a copy of the check from Cohen, and maybe Cohen kept the check from Trump and maybe the expense was charged to the campaign account...like the one to Pam Bondi came out of the Trump Charity account.

Paying hush money is legal in America, however. And it was Mr. Cohen's job as a lawyer, to advise his client how to proceed to make sure that it stayed legal.

Paying hush money is legal in America, however. And it was Mr. Cohen's job as a lawyer, to advise his client how to proceed to make sure that it stayed legal.
And it was Mr. Cohen's job as a lawyer, to advise his client how to proceed to make sure that it stayed legal.
OOPS!

Fair enough about Fairfax.

But how about Gov. Northam? His advocacy for Infanticide is very offensive to Virginia Christians. Why aren't Dems insisting on his resignation as well?

fetuses aren't children and he didn't call for infanticide.

You know, that... but never mind, you guys have your talking point about stuff that never happens, and you'll stick with it.

The "broads"? I thought all of you people had been stuffed and placed in museums by now. Trump has no credibility on an issue he bragged about?

President Trump didn't brag about assaulting any dames.

He had a discussion with the Bush scion about how it easy it is for A List guys like himself.
He said a whole lot more than you give him credit for.

Let’s Be Clear: Donald Trump Bragged About Sexual Assault
No he did not.

That lie has long since been debunked.

He bragged about being wealthy and famous and that some women will LET rich famous men take liberties.

All true and it is not assault when they LET men do that you fucking fool

Forum List

Back