A series of suspicious money transfers followed the Trump Tower meeting and election

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
These are things that Mr. Mueller is not only going to be well aware of - He knows ten times as much as these documents & sources revealed.

Investigators are focused on two bursts of banking activity — one shortly after the June 2016 meeting, the other immediately after the presidential election.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...ower-meeting-suspicious-transactions-agalarov

tick_tock_wall_clock-460x270.jpg

Slow agitprop day DR Hate?

Usually you've parroted 4 of Deanturd's asinine HuffPo or Democrook Underground bullshit stories by now.

Come to think of it, I don't think I've seen Deanturd all day either.

The bed wetters must be busy registering voters in the cemeteries again.

Wonder how much money changed hands between Hitlery, the DNC and Steele???

Fusion GPS was paid $9M for the Fake Dossier, largely laundered through Perkins Coie and not reported properly by either hiLIARy or the DNC.

Fusion GPS was paid $9M for the Fake Dossier, largely laundered through Perkins Coie and not reported properly by either hiLIARy or the DNC.

Well if they consider the money that Stormy got as a campaign contribution then I guess the money Steele got can be considered the same.

Well if they consider the money that Stormy got as a campaign contribution then guess the money Steele got can be considered the same.

And then there's the $84M of state campaign donations that ended up (fraudulently) in hiLIARy's campaign coffers.

Well if they consider the money that Stormy got as a campaign contribution then guess the money Steele got can be considered the same.

And then there's the $84M of state campaign donations that ended up (fraudulently) in hiLIARy's campaign coffers.

Haven't seen and of the lefty loons on this board talking about that 9M paid to Steele as a campaign contribution. Or about that 84M in Hitlery's coffers. Funny that.

In fact I haven't seen anything from the lefty loons about Steele and who paid him and for what or about that 84M. LOL

Do ANY of you have an on-topic comment specific to the story in OP?
Meh - We all know THAT answer. :rolleyes-41:

I wonder if all this will come out in Muellers report???

Should be very interesting.

Haven't seen and of the lefty loons on this board talking about that 9M paid to Steele as a campaign contribution. Or about that 84M in Hitlery's coffers. Funny that.

In fact I haven't seen anything from the lefty loons about Steele and who paid him and for what or about that 84M. LOL

They'd rather obsess about Trump having two scoops of vanilla ice cream and saying "pussy".

They'd rather obsess about Trump having two scoops of vanilla ice cream and saying "pussy".

Well they sure aren't interested in the truth. They would rather hope and pray that Trump goes down.

If they are smart they won't be holding their breath for that to happen. LOL

Last edited:

Forum List

Back