a serious question about covid .

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
i've tried to get more info online but the info is fogy at best ... the question i have is has there ever been a virus that had millions of asymptomatic [typhoid Mary's] people that are able to unknowingly spread said virus ?

according to the 'powers that be' , pre symptomatic is probably more contagious that asymptomatic .....~S~

I had it for a few days and it's almost gone .
Had every symptom except for a sore throat.
Headaches (which I very, very rarely get), runny nose , congestion,(some coughing - not too much) ,slight fever, some tiredness and so I've self quaranteed myself .
Tomorrow I'll wear a mask in public where I need to go and warn people to stay the fuck away from me.

Having never even had a flu shot all my life, and not been to the doctor since 2009, I'm guessing this is omicron -- first cold or flu-like anything I've had since before I quit smoking in 2009, coincidentally...Anyway, I don't drink alcohol either, haven't taken any prescription or over-the-counter meds.....Only Zinc, Vit C, natural raw honey , lemon and Turmeric, org ACV and lots of water.
1641341173602.png

Last edited:
I had it for a few days and it's almost gone .
Had every symptom except for a sore throat.
Headaches (which I very, very rarely get), runny nose , congestion,(some coughing - not too much) ,slight fever, some tiredness and so I've self quaranteed myself .
Tomorrow I'll wear a mask in public where I need to go and warn people to stay the fuck away from me.

Having never even had a flu shot all my life, and not been to the doctor since 2009, I'm guessing this is omicron -- first cold or flu-like anything I've had since before I quit smoking in 2009, coincidentally...Anyway, I don't drink alcohol either, haven't taken any over-the-counter meds.....Only Zinc, Vit C, natural raw honey , lemon and Turmeric, org ACV and lots of water.
hope you get to feeling better . but has there ever been a virus from nature that has so many asymptomatic people from the outset ?

Forum List

Back