A serious question for liberals/progressives/leftists/Democrats

:lol:

Don't try to start troll threads with "A serious question". It makes you look like a fuckwit.

You're not the fucking center of the universe. No one gives a flying fuck why you voted for Donald Trump, and I doubt it would be possible for anyone to underestimate your intelligence.

This is a serious question. If Russia did indeed influence the 2016 election, how would it have caused voters to select Donald Trump instead of Hillary Clinton?

Can you cite one single example of how "Russian interference" changed a person's vote one way or the other?

The right spent millions trashing Hillary. If that didn't help Trump, why did they do it? Russia did the same thing, so they had the same effect as all those millions spent in right wing advertising.

A serious question : What specifically did you not like about Hillary?

And how do you NOT consider Trump to be a piece of crap ? Really? What is your definition of crap and how does trump not meet it !?

Maybe you'd like to provide some examples of how Russian propaganda attempted to sway your vote?

Simple . They floated lies that messed with people . Like that whole pizza shop thing with the sex trade in the basement ! A guy actually went there with a gun! So there’s your example .

Now answer my question. What didn’t u like about Hill?

How is it not conceivable that Democrats couldn't be involved in things like that? Maybe to someone as yourself who has a closed mind and protects their party whether wrong or right. I prefer to be a little more open-minded though, given everything else we know about your Democrats.

I am a Republican. I have voted Republican ever since 2001.

Are you trying to tell me that in 2016, it was only because of Russian propaganda that I believed Hillary Clinton was a piece of crap, and therefore caused me to vote for Donald Trump?

Seriously: You fucksticks underestimate my own intelligence and my capability to make my own personal political choices. As did you underestimated the American people's ability to make theirs.
No. You've probably always been misinformed and brainwashed.

Your orange nutter got 3 million fewer votes than his opponent and yes I think Russian propaganda and disinformation gave him the 70,000 votes in 3 states that he needed.

I'll also point out that he "won" with fewer votes than. Romney lost with.

The American people voted just fine. The electoral college which gave someone in Montana a vote worth 700 of my vote, did not.

I'll also point out that until comeys little announcement 10 days before the election, Hillary was on target to wipe the floor with the orange sociopath.

Last edited:

Are you trying to tell me that in 2016, it was only because of Russian propaganda that I believed Hillary Clinton was a piece of crap, and therefore caused me to vote for Donald Trump?

Of course not. Nobody has ever told you that. You're lying about that, and you're lying about asking an honest question.

You can demonstrate you're not lying to our faces. Just show us who said Russian propaganda was the only thing that influenced Trump voters. You won't, of course because in addition to being pathologically dishonest, you're quite the cowardly weasel.

So, what qualities of yours were the things that made you hate Clinton?

Jealousy

Brainless loyalty to party over country

Cowardice

Authoritarianism worship

Beta-white-male sexism and racism

Rank stupidity across the board.

Seriously: You fucksticks underestimate my own intelligence

Seriously, almost nobody has ever underestimated your intelligence, as it's very difficult to do so.

I'm not only referring to myself who traditionally votes Republican. I'm saying for those who were on the fence, leaning one way or another: Please provide one instance where anything that can be attributed to Russia and posted in social media, actually convinced a person to vote one way or the other.

How about all those fake stories about her emails ? They were stolen and they had secrets etc..

And how do you NOT consider Trump to be a piece of crap ? Really? What is your definition of crap and how does trump not meet it !?

Maybe you'd like to provide some examples of how Russian propaganda attempted to sway your vote?

Simple . They floated lies that messed with people . Like that whole pizza shop thing with the sex trade in the basement ! A guy actually went there with a gun! So there’s your example .

How is it not conceivable that Democrats couldn't be involved in things like that? Maybe to someone as yourself who has a closed mind and protects their party whether wrong or right. I prefer to be a little more open-minded though, given everything else we know about your Democrats.

Hey J , I’ve noticed that you’ve avoided the question on what makes you vote for trump .

Of course not. Nobody has ever told you that. You're lying about that, and you're lying about asking an honest question.

You can demonstrate you're not lying to our faces. Just show us who said Russian propaganda was the only thing that influenced Trump voters. You won't, of course because in addition to being pathologically dishonest, you're quite the cowardly weasel.

Jealousy

Cowardice

Authoritarianism worship

Seriously, almost nobody has ever underestimated your intelligence, as it's very difficult to do so.

I'm not only referring to myself who traditionally votes Republican. I'm saying for those who were on the fence, leaning one way or another: Please provide one instance where anything that can be attributed to Russia and posted in social media, actually convinced a person to vote one way or the other.

How about all those fake stories about her emails ? They were stolen and they had secrets etc..

So you're saying that Russians no way hacked into her insecure server, yet they convinced through social media, thousands of people to vote for Donald Trump?

Hey J , I’ve noticed that you’ve avoided the question on what makes you vote for trump .

Why would I vote for a candidate whose own stupidity and incompetence allowed this country to be compromised by the Russians, as she did while she was Secretary of State?

That's an easy one.

Jealousy

Cowardice

Authoritarianism worship

So you're saying that Russians no way hacked into her insecure server, yet they convinced through social media, thousands of people to vote for Donald Trump?

See. You believe the fake story !! You are an example of the proof you were looking for !!

Seriously: You fucksticks underestimate my own intelligence and my capability to make my own personal political choices. As did you underestimated the American people's ability to make theirs.

Since you're not a swing voter, the issue doesn't apply to you.

Why would I vote for a candidate whose own stupidity and incompetence allowed this country to be compromised by the Russians, as she did while she was Secretary of State?

That's an easy one.

Vs the guy with zero experience?

Jealousy

Cowardice

Authoritarianism worship

See. You believe the fake story !! You are an example of the proof you were looking for !!
Ask Hossfly if Hillary is going to jail.

No. You've probably always been misinformed and brainwashed.

Your orange nutter got 3 million fewer votes than his opponent and yes I think Russian propaganda and disinformation gave him the 70,000 votes in 3 states that he needed.

I'll also point out that he "won" with fewer votes than. Romney lost with.

The American people voted just fine. The electoral college which gave someone in Montana a vote worth 700 of my vote, did not.

I'll also point out that until comeys little announcement 10 days before the election, Hillary was on target to wipe the floor with the orange sociopath.

How was I "misinformed"? As well as FOX News, I also watched CNN and MSNBC during the election. In addition, I was on social media all the time. At no time do I remember wavering on my choice of who I was going to vote for.

Jealousy

Cowardice

Authoritarianism worship

It's a "fake story" that Hillary's insecure server was hacked into? Even our own intelligence community testified that it happened.

Jealousy

Cowardice

Authoritarianism worship

It's a "fake story" that Hillary's insecure server was hacked into? Even our own intelligence community testified that it happened.
Whether it's fake or not, or whether her server was vulnerable or not, that is simply not as big news as is the Russians hacking our state department, political committees, state voting systems, etc. It's just not. Bizarrely, we have a President who both encouraged the Russian hacking of Hillary's servers, and completely denies any of the mentioned Russian hacking.

It is bizarre, by any measure. He is an irregular person who became an irregular President and is doing irregular things. That in itself is not a surprise. The particular things he is doing, like hus behavior on Russia, are a bit surprising

Since you're not a swing voter, the issue doesn't apply to you.

Out of the swing voters in 2016, 43 percent have been identified as Democrats and 38 percent identified as Republicans. Are you saying that 43 percent of swing voters who were Democrats were influenced by Russian propaganda?

WSJ: Who Are the 2016 Swing Voters?

What does that say about Democrats? Were they more easily manipulated by the Russians?

Did Hillary actually think that a thousand Russians called a few million Americans and convinced them to vote for Trump?

As far as I remember, I never got any phone calls from a guy named "Boris", who in a thick Russian accent asked me to vote for Donald Trump.

I did get a couple calls from the DNC asking me for support. I told them to "eff off" and hung up on them.

That's an easy one.

There would be no reason to vote for a person like that. That's why the Russians worked so hard getting that fake story circulated through social media. You fell for it. I'll bet you fell for the fake Pizza child sex ring story too.

Forum List

Back