A serious question for liberals/progressives/leftists/Democrats

Maybe you'd like to provide some examples of how Russian propaganda attempted to sway your vote?

Simple . They floated lies that messed with people . Like that whole pizza shop thing with the sex trade in the basement ! A guy actually went there with a gun! So there’s your example .

Now answer my question. What didn’t u like about Hill?

How is it not conceivable that Democrats couldn't be involved in things like that? Maybe to someone as yourself who has a closed mind and protects their party whether wrong or right. I prefer to be a little more open-minded though, given everything else we know about your Democrats.

Hey J , I’ve noticed that you’ve avoided the question on what makes you vote for trump .

Why would I vote for a candidate whose own stupidity and incompetence allowed this country to be compromised by the Russians, as she did while she was Secretary of State?

That's an easy one.

Vs the guy with zero experience?

What kind of experience did Hillary Clinton have? I mean besides creating ISIS, allowing Russia to steal her private State Department information, and showing up in Russia with a badly translated "Reset Button"?

For that matter, what "experience" did Barack Obama have, besides being a cheap Chicago "community organizer" and a do-nothing Illinois Senator?

Both are nothing but government bureaucrats. They've never built anything, never created any jobs, and believe that it's the American citizen's job to support an ever-increasing big government.

Did Hillary actually think that a thousand Russians called a few million Americans and convinced them to vote for Trump?

As far as I remember, I never got any phone calls from a guy named "Boris", who in a thick Russian accent asked me to vote for Donald Trump.

I did get a couple calls from the DNC asking me for support. I told them to "eff off" and hung up on them.
i did get about 75 calls from these horny/young single women in Russia begging me to marry them, they never mentioned Trump or the dumb bitch though

Wow I had no idea Donald Trump was so involved in so many Russian plots! Actually encouraging the Russians to hack Hillary's servers? Hmmm well I think we all know that the major powers of the world try to hack the hell out of each other so I doubt they needed any encouragement. That doesn't seem to be quite as "big" a news item as the Secretary of State going rogue with her own private server, managed by a completely inadequate Mom and Pop Shop and having Secret or above classified information on it. There are many people doing years of prison time for far less egregious Security violations.

I am a Republican. I have voted Republican ever since 2001.

Are you trying to tell me that in 2016, it was only because of Russian propaganda that I believed Hillary Clinton was a piece of crap, and therefore caused me to vote for Donald Trump?

Seriously: You fucksticks underestimate my own intelligence and my capability to make my own personal political choices. As did you underestimated the American people's ability to make theirs.
What you believe tends to be affected by a combination of what you are exposed to and common sense.

Hillary was investigated by the GOP for 30 years. In all that time, all they have are unproven conspiracies. She ended up being the most vetted woman in history. Well, we also know Republicans aren't the most honest or believable people.

And in a year, Trump is up to his eyeballs in scandal. Nearly everyone investigating Trump are Republicans.

But don't worry. If Democrats take the house, that will change.

Did Hillary actually think that a thousand Russians called a few million Americans and convinced them to vote for Trump?

As far as I remember, I never got any phone calls from a guy named "Boris", who in a thick Russian accent asked me to vote for Donald Trump.

I did get a couple calls from the DNC asking me for support. I told them to "eff off" and hung up on them.
i did get about 75 calls from these horny/young single women in Russia begging me to marry them, they never mentioned Trump or the dumb bitch though

That's unusual because Russian-Americans overwhelmingly supported Hillary Clinton. They even have their own Facebook page..

Russian Americans for Hillary

Simple . They floated lies that messed with people . Like that whole pizza shop thing with the sex trade in the basement ! A guy actually went there with a gun! So there’s your example .

Now answer my question. What didn’t u like about Hill?

How is it not conceivable that Democrats couldn't be involved in things like that? Maybe to someone as yourself who has a closed mind and protects their party whether wrong or right. I prefer to be a little more open-minded though, given everything else we know about your Democrats.

Hey J , I’ve noticed that you’ve avoided the question on what makes you vote for trump .

Why would I vote for a candidate whose own stupidity and incompetence allowed this country to be compromised by the Russians, as she did while she was Secretary of State?

That's an easy one.

Vs the guy with zero experience?

What kind of experience did Hillary Clinton have? I mean besides creating ISIS, allowing Russia to steal her private State Department information, and showing up in Russia with a badly translated "Reset Button"?

For that matter, what "experience" did Barack Obama have, besides being a cheap Chicago "community organizer" and a do-nothing Illinois Senator?

Both are nothing but government bureaucrats. They've never built anything, never created any jobs, and believe that it's the American citizen's job to support an ever-increasing big government.

Hillary was a First Lady, senator , and Secretary of State . I get she’s not likeable , but to say she wasn’t qualified is rediculous .

And I like how y’all fall for fake stories and the. Claim they had no influence.

Wow I had no idea Donald Trump was so involved in so many Russian plots! Actually encouraging the Russians to hack Hillary's servers? Hmmm well I think we all know that the major powers of the world try to hack the hell out of each other so I doubt they needed any encouragement. That doesn't seem to be quite as "big" a news item as the Secretary of State going rogue with her own private server, managed by a completely inadequate Mom and Pop Shop and having Secret or above classified information on it. There are many people doing years of prison time for far less egregious Security violations.
Not just Trump. But just about everyone he knows including his children.

Very strange. Doncha think?

...and we're still waiting for them to give us back those 30,000 emails that went missing. You know they have them, the least they could do is return them to us.

That's unusual because Russian-Americans overwhelmingly supported Hillary Clinton. They even have their own Facebook page..

They left Russia for a reason.

Reason. Ha. Something Republicans are clearly not fond of.

You're a dude? I thought you were a bitch.

well im pretty hot for a white racist male american :boobies:

I am a Republican. I have voted Republican ever since 2001.

Are you trying to tell me that in 2016, it was only because of Russian propaganda that I believed Hillary Clinton was a piece of crap, and therefore caused me to vote for Donald Trump?

Seriously: You fucksticks underestimate my own intelligence and my capability to make my own personal political choices. As did you underestimated the American people's ability to make theirs.

Since you're not a swing voter, the issue doesn't apply to you.

Out of the swing voters in 2016, 43 percent have been identified as Democrats and 38 percent identified as Republicans. Are you saying that 43 percent of swing voters who were Democrats were influenced by Russian propaganda?

WSJ: Who Are the 2016 Swing Voters?

What does that say about Democrats? Were they more easily manipulated by the Russians?
That's a weak argument. A stronger argument would be to measure what undecided voters actually did. Like this:

"...about 13 percent on Election Dayand as many as 20 percent at earlier stages of the campaign — were either undecided or said they planned to vote for third-party candidates Gary Johnson and Jill Stein. Those undecided voters made Clinton’s lead much less safe and they broke strongly toward Donald Trump at the end of the race. Trump won voters who decided in the last week of the campaign by a 59-30 margin in Wisconsin, 55-38 in Florida, 54-37 in Pennsylvania and 50-39 in Michigan, according to exit polls, which was enough to flip the outcome of those four states and their 75 combined electoral votes."

The Invisible Undecided Voter

:laugh:

wait..what? :omg:

im just being sarcastic :banana:

im just being sarcastic :banana:

Thank you for the reassurance. My Gaydar works great but it wouldn't have been the first time I misinterpreted a person's gender online. :biggrin:

i wonder how many russian girls are left to be shipped to the USA via/UPS. i have no idea what men pay for to have them sent here.

i wonder how many russian girls are left to be shipped to the USA via/UPS. i have no idea what men pay for to have them sent here.

Probably more than they're worth. The only experience I've had with a Russian woman is the one I met for coffee online back in 2004. Russian women don't seem to wear their Americanization very well: They tend to be materialistic, too involved in trends, and tasteless. They may become Americanized but their Russian upbringing always gives them away.

She got pissed and stormed off because I suggested that we split the bill.

Probably more than they're worth. The only experience I've had with a Russian woman is the one I met for coffee online back in 2004. Russian women don't seem to wear their Americanization very well: They tend to be materialistic, too involved in trends, and tasteless. They may become Americanized but their Russian upbringing always gives them away.

She got pissed and stormed off because I suggested that we split the bill.
im sure many come here on a work visa hoping to get married,,one did hit on me a few times

Six pages in and the op can’t articulate why trump is better than Hillary .

You want to call her a piece of crap . Fine . But don’t lecture us as if trump is mother fucking Ghandi .

Examples of Russian Facebook propaganda.

Here are some of the Russian Facebook ads meant to divide the US and promote Trump

russia%20facebook%20ad%20army%20of%20jesus.png

Forum List

Back