A serious question, serious replies only

Again, your comment is more applicable to Biden. Trump did not become a business billionaire by being stupid.

He became one because of Daddy's money. Without daddy's money he is a trash collector. Daddy had to bail him out time after time.

To seriously answer your question..........

The Dems hate him because he's a serious threat to their money laundering our tax dollars into thier private overseas accounts.
Trump is a threat to their Communism and Marxism propaganda to the stupid and gullible, in order to destroy this country so they can literally take over as Tyrannical Dictators.
Trump is a threat to their personal agendas to sell out the USA to China and/or Russia.
Trump is a threat to all the major corporations in the USA that have sent all American jobs overseas or to Mexico, and left Amercans homeless and to starve.
Trump is a threat, as HE wants this country SAFE AND SECURE FROM OUR ENEMIES AND ILLEGALS WHO WOULD MURDER US IN OUR SLEEP AND SELL OUR KIDS DRUGS!

Trump is simply a THREAT to THEIR way of corrupt and criminal lifestyles of murderous debauchery, treachery, treason, and easy money.
Comments libs??????????????????

pot-kettle.gif

If you weren't a Communist, you'd understand ENGLISH.

I understand English. Seems you do not even understand what you wrote and are unable to explain yourself.

Hate? I just think it made the U.S. look really bad in having a president with the mental mentality of a 12 year old.
as opposed to that of a vegetable with biden??

face it he triggered all the hate out of evil people and exposed the real threat in the deep state,,

OH SHIT I forgot who I was talking to,,

He became one because of Daddy's money. Without daddy's money he is a trash collector. Daddy had to bail him out time after time.
HIs father gave him a million dollars, He turned it into a billion or more. Is that all you have? You hate him because his father was rich? Then you must also hate Chelsea Clinton and Hunter Biden, and the kids of Pelosi, Romney, Kerry, and every other DC puke.

The Democrats voted in the 2016 GOP primary to give Trump the nomination, because they thought that he would be the easiest to bet.
When he won, they went insane with hate.
Pelosi's used her crazy russian collusion conspiracy hearings to undermine his presidency for 4 years.
Pelosi then impeached Trump twice with no evidence of a crime.
The Democrat Party is evil.
It is a dangerous political cult like the nazi party was.
They are wrecking our country.
People are going to suffer.

HIs father gave him a million dollars, He turned it into a billion or more. Is that all you have? You hate him because his father was rich? Then you must also hate Chelsea Clinton and Hunter Biden, and the kids of Pelosi, Romney, Kerry, and every other DC puke.
save your breath this ones such a dumb fuck you wont get anywhere

as opposed to that of a vegetable with biden??

I didn't vote for Biden. I've noted this time and again. He is brain limited also but for different reasons than Trump.

face it he triggered all the hate out of evil people and exposed the real threat in the deep state,,

OH SHIT I forgot who I was talking to,,

If John McCain was here he would note that you get what you give.

He got far, far, far more than a million dollars. He did bailed him out time and again.

Yep, there is no reason to hate when it has never been about one person. This has been about US, not him. Hate is a wasteful and counterproductive emotion.
But your leaders on the left and in the media are very open about hating Trump the person, not the ideology or what he did as president. They have made it personal. All I am asking is why?

I guess the main reason the left, uh, "dislikes" Trump is that he refused to cry in his beer about how horribly certain groups (no need to be specific) in this country are supposedly still being treated.

Some leftists are still out of their mind over Charlottesville. When Trump observed that there were "fine people" on both sides, the left had a meltdown that continues to this day.

Forum List

Back