A serious question, serious replies only

I would like to understand the obsessive hatred of Donald Trump. Is it because:

1. He beat Hillary
2. He is a self made billionaire
3. He talks like a typical guy from NY, NJ, Boston (if you don't understand that, do not respond)
4. He made the country energy independent
5. He made Nato members pay their fair share
6. He opened dialog with North Korea
7. He made up names for his opponents
8. He did not start any new wars
9. He killed terrorists who were killing Americans
10. He has had 3 hot wives
11. He is a republican

I would really like to understand the hate. If its simply politics, please have the honesty to admit that.

1. He beat Hillary
3. He talks like a typical guy from NY, NJ, Boston (if you don't understand that, do not respond)
11. He is a republican

I would really like to understand the hate. If its simply politics, please have the honesty to admit that.

Lets see…why do 84 million Americans hate Trump

He is an egotistical braggart
He lacks intellect and is unwilling/unable to read or listen to the opinions of others
He is dangerously paranoid
He is a compulsive liar
He provided inept leadership during Covid
He refused to accept his election loss
He lied about a stolen election
He was impeached twice
He stored Top Secret documents in his basement

Well I am going to have to try to convince you of that, Trump is an asshole,it's mind boggling how stupid he is, he only takes a cue from fox news,he doesn't have a original thought in his head.
You're stupid.

1. He beat Hillary
11. He is a republican

He made fun of handicapped people and is as dirty a public official as we have ever seen.

1. He beat Hillary
11. He is a republican

It has nothing to do with ‘hate.’

It has to do with the fact that Trump is unfit to hold any public office, that Trump is wrong on the issues, and that Trump has demonstrated his contempt for the Constitution, its case law, the rule of law, our democratic institutions, and the will of the people.

Trump instigated an attack on America’s democracy and sought to lawlessly overturn a fair, honest, and accurate election.

Indeed, during the attack on America’s democracy Trump did nothing to stop the attack, further demonstrating he had no business being president.

So the real serious question is, given the facts above, why would anyone support and vote for the likes of Trump.

It has to do with the fact that Trump is unfit to hold any public office, that Trump is wrong on the issues, and that Trump has demonstrated his contempt for the Constitution, its case law, the rule of law, our democratic institutions, and the will of the people.

Trump instigated an attack on America’s democracy and sought to lawlessly overturn a fair, honest, and accurate election.

Indeed, during the attack on America’s democracy Trump did nothing to stop the attack, further demonstrating he had no business being president.

So the real serious question is, given the facts above, why would anyone support and vote for the likes of Trump.
Thanks for laying out part of the case against the blob beautifully

sounds like Biden

First take out 2 and 5 for being false, and add:
Telling over 30,000 lies
Making our soldiers who he called losers and suckers
pay for the wall instead of Mexico
And totally botching the response to COVID, claiming it would go away by itself
eww the crazy democrat cult is strong in this one lol

Trump is an outsider. He doesn't fit the stereotype of a DC bureaucrat. And being wealthy, he can't be compromised or bought..

The statist government-loving left will go out of their way to disprove this.
Why would you think that because someone has money they cant be bought? Ever factored in wanting more money or more power?

Hate? I just think it made the U.S. look really bad in having a president with the mental mentality of a 12 year old.
Give us people who have suffers our money back. At some point the hundred billion a year we spend on HIV/AIDs will stop. Just to start.

Why would you think that because someone has money they cant be bought? Ever factored in wanting more money or more power?

Trump couldn't be bought. Look at his net worth before and after he served.

He lacks intellect and is unwilling/unable to read or listen to the opinions of others
He is a compulsive liar
He was impeached twice

I think people don't like Trump for the first section (black) of reasons.

The section on the bottom (red) was supposedly made up by the deep state

He is a compulsive liar
He was impeached twice
And yet when asked why, they say, 'Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.".

Forum List

Back