A shameful week for America's liberal elites. The top 10 most ridiculous liberal atta

My income taxes lowered under Obama, but anyways, 110% definitely exists and saying that it doesn't is stupid and what you just did ^ was semantics.

How, you lost your job?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:cuckoo:

You won't answer so that tell us something.

Hint. No taxes have been cut.

So the only way for your taxes to be lowered is if you lowered your income, or you are in a Union where obama has given you guys a one year pass on the raising of taxes, er I mean fees from his healthcare debacle.

Which is it?

oh good a blog

You just can't call a spade a spade can you? The OP clearly shows that the Left blogosphere is as wrong as wrong can be and you refuse to debate honestly.

There is not ONE shred of fact that corroborates any of the Left's whining about Palin/Rush/Beck et.al as to any of the causes of the shootings.

I'm waiting for the Right to start hammering on Loughner's drug use and how marijuana needs to be banned, seriously banned, with mandatory drug tests. Forget about legalizing marijuana.

Smoking marijuana ups risk of schizophrenia: study | Reuters

We need to be sure that druggies get treatment, and don't get guns or ammo. Those are the facts. Its not rhetoric...its drug abuse.

Been smoking pot longer than you've been alive.

Haven't shot one POL yet.

Maybe I ought to cut down some and help save the Republic, eh?

ote=California Girl;3215721]

Go and find out for yourself. Idiot. I'm not here to teach an idiot... I don't speak your language.

A claim you won't back up with evidence is a baseless claim. You're notorious for making baseless claims.

Sorry, CG does not make baseless claims. You may not agree with them, but she picks her battles. And she doesn't even bother arguing a point she can't prove.

She is notorious for making baseless claims, and lying.[/QUOTE]

You're notorious for making baseless claims about my lies. That is your issue. The 'liar' here, hyberbolic little liar, is you.

NYcarb, the point of this discussion is the left's attempt to define the debate, not to state facts.

Showing us that quote proves what their goal was. And that was to stifle pro-gun rhetoric. Thank you for blowing your argument all to hell.

:clap2:

In other words you can't debate me on that. Fine.

Someone else?

NYcarb, the point of this discussion is the left's attempt to define the debate, not to state facts.

Showing us that quote proves what their goal was. And that was to stifle pro-gun rhetoric. Thank you for blowing your argument all to hell.

Someone else?

Well, you ignored my response to the quote.

A claim you won't back up with evidence is a baseless claim. You're notorious for making baseless claims.

Sorry, CG does not make baseless claims. You may not agree with them, but she picks her battles. And she doesn't even bother arguing a point she can't prove.

She is notorious for making baseless claims, and lying.

You're notorious for making baseless claims about my lies. That is your issue. The 'liar' here, hyberbolic little liar, is you.[/QUOTE]

Are you going to back up your claim about the Telegraph?

She is notorious for making baseless claims, and lying.

You're notorious for making baseless claims about my lies. That is your issue. The 'liar' here, hyberbolic little liar, is you.

damn, you totally turned this around on him. you are so clever.

Someone else?

Well, you ignored my response to the quote.
'

I wasn't responding to you.

NYcarbineer needs to change his handle to something less violent.

Being named after a fucken gun? It's a disgrace.

Reaganomics Caused Tucson Shooting, Says CNN Guest

I personally ALSO blame the Battle of Hastings, the NEW DEAL, and of course one can immediately connect the dots from the administration of Warren G Harding to this tragic event, too.

In fact, everything that ever happened in the world lead up to this shooting.

And everything that happened in this world is leading up to my taking another sip of coffee, too.

My goodness, folks, isn't it time to move on, yet?

Well, blaming Reaganomics is ridiculously stupid.
"# The national debt when Ronald Reagan took office was about $1 trillion.

"That included in it all the debt run up for the Revolutionary war, the Spanish-American war, the Civil war, World War I, World War II, the Korean war, the Vietnam war and all the Social wars of the 1930's and subsequent years.

"In other words it took the United States from 1776 until 1980 or more than 200 years to accumulate a national debt of $1 trillion.

# Ronald Reagan left us a national debt of about $3.5 trillion or $3,500 billion."

Speaking of ridiculously stupid

Remember that show "Connections" with James Burke? He could trace the invention of the atomic bomb back to the invention of the corset? Well, the Liberal version of "Connections" traces every evil thing back to Reagan and Palin.

James_Burke.JPG

and i called callybrat out for trying to lend this opinion piece more credibility by introducing "journalistic standards". that sidetrack is all hers.

even funnier coming from the phony loudmouth that has posted a myriad of times how much she does not give weight to blogs.

but this blog she agrees with, therefore it meets her standard.

next time a blog from the telegraph is posted here, you will be able to see her shifting her opinion depending on the content of the blog.

What's so shameful about this?

4. Michael Tomasky, The Guardian, January 9, 2011

Republicans and even Tea Partiers will have the sense – again, for a while – to steer clear of directly gun-related rhetoric. We won’t be hearing much in the near term about “second amendment remedies” and insurrection and so forth.

But this will be temporary. Guns are simply too central to the mythology of the American right, as is the idea of liberty being wrested from tyrants only at gunpoint. For the American right to stop talking about armed insurrection would be like American liberals dropping the subjects of race and gender. It’s too encoded in conservative DNA.

… Direct responsibility for what happened Saturday? No.

Mentally ill people are mentally ill. The Beatles weren’t responsible for the messages that Charles Manson heard in their music. But there’s a difference. Paul McCartney had no earthly reason to think that an innocent song about a fairground ride (Helter Skelter) would lead a man to commit barbarous acts of murder.

Today’s Republicans and conservative commentators, however, surely understand the fire they’re playing with. But they do it, and a tragedy like Saturday’s won’t stop them, as long as they can maintain a phoney plausible deniability and as long as hate continues to pay dividends at the ballot box.

Seriously. Someone argue to me that those points are worthy of being labeled the most shameful of the week. Bring it on.

I take issue with "phoney plausible deniability."

It contradicts the rest of his statement, because what's the opposite of denying?

:razz:

Reaganomics Caused Tucson Shooting, Says CNN Guest

I personally ALSO blame the Battle of Hastings, the NEW DEAL, and of course one can immediately connect the dots from the administration of Warren G Harding to this tragic event, too.

In fact, everything that ever happened in the world lead up to this shooting.

And everything that happened in this world is leading up to my taking another sip of coffee, too.

My goodness, folks, isn't it time to move on, yet?

Move on to where?

This country can go no where , the rights leadership has kept it from going anywhere for decades now.

Their whole plan relies on nothing getting done.

They want to dismantle the country.

They are talking about freezing the debt ceiling.

The plan of dragging it down to hall to drown it in the bathtub is right on track.

Forum List

Back