A Short History Lesson On Earth Day

you're right.....Earth Day is no longer what it used to be....it has morphed into a worse monstrosity that includes things like....

Climate Change....and Agenda 21....

:lol::rofl::lol::rofl:

See? Environmentalist want to uhhh...Take your car and give you a horse and buggy! Uh...Want to take away your wershing machine and replace it with a wershboard! Watch Out! Here they come!

yep...that's pretty much it....

cars will become too expensive.....as you are 'stacked and packed' in sardine housing communities...

the 'wildlands project' will restrict humans to designated areas....too bad if you own land...

'smart meters' will control your every use....

YES! All the strawmen are for those things :badgrin:

In short, the long copy and paste job in the OP boils down to one of the Earth Day founders being a murderer. That takes as much away from Earth Day as some of our Founders being slave owners takes away from America being the greatest country ever.

That's the weakness of ad hominem fallacies. They are idiotic.

Now let's talk about how all the advances colored people have made mean absolutely nothing since Martin Luther King was an adulterer! Yeah!

Exactly. Thats really all they have

Remember this?

In 1969, the Cuyahoga River caught fire, bringing more negative national publicity to Cleveland and its polluted waterways. Even though pollution in Lake Erie was a regional problem, Cleveland bore the brunt of the negative publicity.

The burning river and the "dead" lake were major impetuses for the Federal government to step in and deal with water pollution in Cleveland and across the nation. In 1972, Congress passed the Clean Water Act, a measure that tightened regulations on industrial dumping. That same year, the United States and Canada signed the Great Lakes Water Quality Agreement in an attempt to lower the amount of pollutants entering the Great Lakes.

Lake Erie | Cleveland Historical

The important thing to remember is that caring liberals with a conscience have raised everybodys awareness all these years....lol

Gee. I wonder why Conservatives would oppose efforts to clean up the planet? Are they in favor of pollution? Why don't more Conservatives move to Love Canal, New York or Times Beach Missouri? They could revel in the pollution and teach us how filth makes for richer lifestyles.

The important thing to remember is that caring liberals with a conscience have raised everybodys awareness all these years....lol

Actually, we have

Conservatives whined the whole time about lost profits

Gee. I wonder why Conservatives would oppose efforts to clean up the planet? Are they in favor of pollution? Why don't more Conservatives move to Love Canal, New York or Times Beach Missouri? They could revel in the pollution and teach us how filth makes for richer lifestyles.

$$$

Now all we have to do is fork over trillions of dollars to international agencies and third world banana republics to avert our doom, before its too late !!! Lmfao

A short lesson on Earth Day

Jakarta-Water-Pollution-02-990x660.jpg

Woodstock, or Jakarta ?

Actually, we have

Considering President Nixon was responsible for signing the EPA into existence, I'd say you are a tad off the mark here with that blanket statement.

Conservationists come in all political stripes. Enviro weenies on the other hand are a whole different animal who live by a "do what I say, not what I do" motto and who think they are saving the planet by putting their pizza box in the paper recycle bin.

Progressives, druids, pagans, crystal worshipping gaians and agrarian communists....saviors of the planet !!!

Why aren't you libs screaming about the BLM's pay to play to pollute scheme that we've all been bitching about in the Bundy threads?

The government is selling out the desert to solar energy companies and yet barely a peep from a handful of environmental groups.

I do believe that we have the job of being good stewards of the planet..

"Whatever you do unto the least of these, you do unto me."

Matthew 25:40

That's such a beautiful saying. Because everything is a part of the whole, is the Whole itself in some mysterious way. Thus when we perform a kind or generous act toward any being whatsoever, we are doing it towards the Whole itself.

http://www.manyblessings.net/uleofth.html

Last edited:

Actually, we have

Considering President Nixon was responsible for signing the EPA into existence, I'd say you are a tad off the mark here with that blanket statement.

Conservationists come in all political stripes. Enviro weenies on the other hand are a whole different animal who live by a "do what I say, not what I do" motto and who think they are saving the planet by putting their pizza box in the paper recycle bin.

I know....it's nice to remember a time when Republicans had not completely sold out to the capitalists isn't it?

Geez. No wonder this earth is being killed. People just flat out can't express joy at appreciating Mother Earth.

Bah.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p86BPM1GV8M]Carl Sagan - Pale Blue Dot - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back