Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A sign of the times.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Get yours while they last!

joe-biden-is-not-my-president-shirt-shirt.jpg

You Trumpbots and your shirts. Used to have to talk to someone to find out if they are an asshole. Now I can tell who is a jerk from across the parking lot.

Enough already. Your bunched tried to emulate the stupid Comey last minute thing. It didn't work. And if I look at all the crap from 2016, Rump was supported heavily by outside sources through that same media. The Media just didn't let the lies and bs happen this time around. Try telling the truth and maybe someone will listen when you actually ARE telling the truth. We just can't tell about you Rumpers anymore.

You lost. Get over it.

Enough already. Your bunched tried to emulate the stupid Comey last minute thing. It didn't work. And if I look at all the crap from 2016, Rump was supported heavily by outside sources through that same media. The Media just didn't let the lies and bs happen this time around. Try telling the truth and maybe someone will listen when you actually ARE telling the truth. We just can't tell about you Rumpers anymore.

You lost. Get over it.

We won and we will continue to win...you won't be able to steal them all...Trump won in a landslide...I don't care what some mushroom like you thinks....mushrooms are use to thriving on horseshit.....

You lost. Get over it.

We won and we will continue to win...you won't be able to steal them all...Trump won in a landslide...I don't care what some mushroom like you thinks....mushrooms are use to thriving on horseshit.....

Here's your sign......

1609289762691.jpeg

You lost. Get over it.

Here's your sign......

View attachment 434913

Most of them really think Trump won in a landslide. There's just no reasoning with fantasy.

Oh well. Let 'em.

You lost. Get over it.

Here's your sign......

View attachment 434913

Most of them really think Trump won in a landslide. There's just no reasoning with fantasy.

Oh well. Let 'em.

Oh another mushroom....

You lost. Get over it.

Here's your sign......

View attachment 434913

U wood B lucky 2 if U were smart as Rambunctious.

Forum List

Back