A simple game:

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
I am about to play a game, called "Why I like Joeseph Biden": In the fewest words possible...

I will go first: I like J. Biden because he is the bestest ever airplane stairs stumbler upper goer I have ever seen! And that abandoning billons of $ Afghanistan, and that ramping up inflation, icing on the cake. Way to go, Joe!

I like Joe Biden because he is the PERFECT example of a demented walking death rattle EVA!!!

Greg

Because Hunter Biden, Burisma was just a dalliance, Not trying gain power in Ukraine energy firm Burisma (of all places, I am shocked) No Quid pro Quo, isn't that great? Biden rocks!

Last edited:
I like inflation, I like paying twice as much for a can of soup because Biden says so! OH, extra bonus point, I like how the democrats shut down police AND (AND I mind you) create sanctuary cities WITHOUT any notice, no referendums they JUST DO it. Consensus be dammed. And I like how Biden democrats just shut down police without public consent. Nice touch, pandering to criminals and abolishing law enforcement without vox populi consent, I really like that about Biden and Democrats.

Forum List

Back