A Simple Way To Add 40 million New Jobs And Huge Upward Pressure On Wages Tomorrow:

EdwardBaiamonte

Platinum Member
Nov 23, 2011
1) ship 10-30 million liberal illegals home,

2) eliminate most liberal corporate tax in the world, as well as liberal unions and deficits

3) end liberal war on family and schools that renders many Americans unfit for work!

Case closed because it makes so much sense and because liberals are far too stupid to confute it!!

Last edited:

2) eliminate most liberal corporate tax in the world, as well as liberal unions and deficits

3) end liberal war on family and schools that renders many Americans unfit for work!

Case closed because and liberals are far too stupid to confute it!!

The funny thing is I agree with you on 1 and 3. ;) I don't agree with you on 2 as taxes are needed to run our society.

Also, very few corporations pay the amount noted in the first place...

Illegals are a huge factor in wage stagnation

Yep, that and h1b's. I'd fine the living hell out of any business that hires illegals and stop h1b's from coming into this country.

Then I'd reform our educational system and educate our Youth to do all these jobs instead.

Illegals are a huge factor in wage stagnation
you mean liberal illegals are a huge factor!! Liberals love illegals because they vote liberal for the welfare!!
No, I meant illegals. Don't dumb me down to your level.

dear, its important to know that they are liberal. Trump, a Republican, wants them out,
while Hillary, a liberal, wants the status quo. Now do you understand??
Trump is a RINO
Clinton isn't a liberal
Like I said, don't dumb me down to your level

taxes are needed to run our society.

but not corporate taxes that have run about 20 million jobs out of the country. The great great irony is that the corporate tax is passed on to the consumer like any cost in the form of higher prices. We have it only to appeal to the pure ignorance of liberals.

Way way over your head I know. Why not ask your father to explain it to you?? Its Econ 101

The funny thing is I agree with you on 1 and 3. ;) I don't agree with you on 2 as taxes are needed to run our society.

Also, very few corporations pay the amount noted in the first place...
We cant have it to where we punish people for bringing money in.
That high ass tax is part of the reason they left in the first place.

We cant have it to where we punish people for bringing money in.
libturd Marxist hatred is so great that they do punish corps for bringing money home. There goes 5 million jobs.

What they can do is an inversion. When they are foreign owned they can bring money back here to invest and create jobs. Imagine how stupid and liberal that is???

Trump is a RINO
Clinton isn't a liberal

100% stupid as always, Trump is huge conservative Republican on immigration and ISIS( subject if thread) and both Clintons says they are liberals, and they went to Yale Law, while you ride a Harley.

Do you understand?

Trump is a RINO
Clinton isn't a liberal

100% stupid as always, Trump is huge conservative Republican on immigration and ISIS( subject if thread) and both Clintons says they are liberals, and they went to Yale Law, while you ride a Harley.

Do you understand?
Trump is a nationalist. How many republican protectionists do you know?
The clintons are advocates for a small government and individual liberty? Hmmm sure fooled me

This "liberal war on family and schools". Is that the one which resulted in your horrible punctuation and grammar, and inchoate intellect?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back