A Stairwell Away from the Presidency

i don't think a 78-year old should work at a lemonade stand...let alone be the leader of the free world

that doesn't apply to Trump though...he's got those genes. Trump's too strong! HE'S TOO STRONG! I wonder where he gets that stamina...

Okay. Gonna ask the conservatives the same question I asked the liberals when Trump paused on the ramp:

Are you truly concerned about his health? Or are you simply interested in mocking a man for his infirmities?

I'm serious. Both sides engaging in childish behavior.

(Oh, yes, 80 million people elected this guy. Gets railed on by China in Alaska, brushed aside by Putin, and can't climb a single flight of steps without stumbling. Don't get me wrong, Biden is wholly incompetent. But mocking a man when he falls is my limit, okay?)
I just love mocking the symbol of the democrat party....a staggering old man who can barely walk

Biden is so frail the WH said he was knocked over by a light breeze.

Bwuhahahaha

Okay. Gonna ask the conservatives the same question I asked the liberals when Trump paused on the ramp:

Are you truly concerned about his health? Or are you simply interested in mocking a man for his infirmities?

(Oh, yes, 80 million people elected this guy. Gets railed on by China in Alaska, brushed aside by Putin, and can't climb a single flight of steps without stumbling. Don't get me wrong, Biden is wholly incompetent. But mocking a man when he falls is my limit, okay?)
For Trump, the ramp was metal and wet, and he was in dress shoes.....The stairs up to AF-1 are deliberately made as non-slip as possible.

Miss one step, OK...Miss two, uh-oh....Miss the third and flop onto the staircase, something is seriously amiss.
What's amiss is he's 78 years old. Of course he's going to stumble from time to time. I don't care about that. I worry a little that he forgot the name of his SecDefense -- and in fact, also the name of the Pentagon in the same sentence. We all have some aphasia growing older, but most of us are not trying to be President.

For Trump, the ramp was metal and wet, and he was in dress shoes.....The stairs up to AF-1 are deliberately made as non-slip as possible.

Miss one step, OK...Miss two, uh-oh....Miss the third and flop onto the staircase, something is seriously amiss.
What's amiss is he's 78 years old. Of course he's going to stumble from time to time. I don't care about that. I worry a little that he forgot the name of his SecDefense -- and in fact, also the name of the Pentagon in the same sentence. We all have some aphasia growing older, but most of us are not trying to be President.
Yet when Trump holds a handrail Leftards freak out he needs to go into assisted care?
702AE6F5-90CC-444F-97E0-479598CF855D.jpeg

Yet when Trump holds a handrail Leftards freak out he needs to go into assisted care?
View attachment 470187

View attachment 470187

poor old Joe, so senile and out of the loop with reality...the entire world is laughing at USA and why not with pathetic old jackass in charge??????

View attachment 470187
I think biden may already be dead, and stuffed

Seems to me, this clown needs to interact with other world leaders at some point in time. Since he can't even hold a press conference or answer questions we've got a huge problem. Putin has already called for a discussion, which was turned down.

Forum List

Back