Zone1 A Strong and Intelligent Woman Speaks Truth

"Qualified" has to be balanced against willingness to campaign.
I don't care about her "willingness to campaign"
What does she have to offer that is better than your

'Church going White Blonde Mother with Stud Athletes as Children'
mother from Lynden.

She would definitely be major improvement of gruppen fuhrer Inslee, or Ferguson.
I dispute Clinton's record, he decimated Defense to direct to other budget items, leaving USA less than ready for the first round with Saddam.
Obama didn't recover the economy, just lucked out being there when it took the inevitable up tick. Also, that "upward track" was at expense of other national priorities.

FWIW, college degree can be grossly over-rated. Especially political science of community activism.
Again, none of the three past clown POTUS from the DemocRATs had any for profit business experience and it shows in their deficit and debt tracks.
Nah. I was still in service back then. Had plenty of resources and training dollars. Besides, the first round of Saddam was handled under Daddy Bush before Clinton came to office.

I was working civilian before the Bush Crash, seeing factories close (mine included) people losing homes. Obama did well enough, considering what he had to work with.

Dropping out as a junior with student loan issues? She simply failed to complete as the money was out there. I know, I had twins in college at the same time, with big scholarships and working while they went to school. After graduation, debt free within 6 months and buying first home. I did not have to pick up the vast majority of that education cost. She just dropped out and quit.

And that's a bad thing? The vegetable has been in office for 50 years and a third grader would make a better POTUS, senator or representative.
You blow your complete point of view with gross exaggerations. Third grader? Really? BS

and what exactly does race have to do with the thread, bigot? Your apology that YOU mentioned RACE is accepted. SMH. Your above post is proof that you should never have been allowed into a classroom.
If Candace Owens was white, she would not be in this position.

this century we have had some of the most inept and incompetent people ever in DC.....and that includes trump and biden....and there aint no quality people on the horizon,and that includes owens.....
I really think people need to stop dogging Biden. He's way better than Trump and he might be better than Obama

Nah. I was still in service back then. Had plenty of resources and training dollars. Besides, the first round of Saddam was handled under Daddy Bush before Clinton came to office.

I was working civilian before the Bush Crash, seeing factories close (mine included) people losing homes. Obama did well enough, considering what he had to work with.

Dropping out as a junior with student loan issues? She simply failed to complete as the money was out there. I know, I had twins in college at the same time, with big scholarships and working while they went to school. After graduation, debt free within 6 months and buying first home. I did not have to pick up the vast majority of that education cost. She just dropped out and quit.
College isn’t the panacea of leadership you seem to imply. There’s no denying that she’s intelligent and an effective communicator, which are both more important in a POTUS than a piece of paper that says you attended a university.

I don't care about her "willingness to campaign"
What does she have to offer that is better than your

'Church going White Blonde Mother with Stud Athletes as Children'
mother from Lynden.
A lot of people could have qualifications, subjective as such a term is; but the point that eludes you and many others is the demands that campaigning for an office requires. In many cases it is a full time plus job itself, so hard to have a regular one earning your living, or running a business. It often subjects not only you, but your family to the public microscope. Often you spend as much time raising campaign funds as campaigning itself. Point being that many people who could be considered as well qualified, just don't want to go through the wringer that running for office entails.

BTW, unless you have a specific "mother from Lynden" in mind, I haven't a clue what you are after.

Point being that many people who could be considered as well qualified, just don't want to go through the wringer that running for office entails.
I agree with most of your post.
That being said,

Why do people run for office when they know their entire past will be exposed, or even lied about.

So why do they run for office.
I have two theories.

1). they truly believe in their heart that they can make changes ( make a difference) for the good of their Community, State, or Nation.

2). They know they can manipulate the system and their constituents and the gains (Power and Money) will outdo their past/current exposures, and it's worth it to them.

I don't see a different reason for people to choose Politics.

Your right, I was a bit rushed there.
Clinton is the one that botched getting Osama bin Lauden and al Qaeda, setting the stage for the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks to succeed.
Obama had the Deep State fawning over him. He still managed to mismanage the budget and rack up too much deficit and debt. He turned me off when I discovered his friend and major political advisor was domestic terrorist and murder Bill Ayers. Obamy's first two books were piles of tripe. Had he not been POTUS I would have needed payment to read that narcissistic garbage.

Forum List

Back