🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Tale of Two Parties

Where is the video?

Nothing the local authorities or DOJ say has any credibility without supporting evidence
No wonder this country is falling apart.

You have no idea what credibility is.

No wonder this country is falling apart.

You have no idea what credibility is.
I certainly do know what is credible and what isnt

And the usual lib suspects you’re offering are not credible

Show us the complete unedited audio and video record so we can decide for ourselves

Different reactions to similar events, I guess.

ZURxzxw.jpg

Is that why you voted for the DemoKKKrats, Mac?

I'm trying to remember if any Democrat candidates got any laughs from the crowd, making fun of Scalise's shooting.
what they did is act like it never happened and claim all the violence comes from the repubes,,

and why are you ignoring all the other times the left threatened and attack people on the other side like when the judges were attacked in their own homes??

I certainly do know what is credible and what isnt

And the usual lib suspects you’re offering are not credible

Show us the complete unedited audio and video record so we can decide for ourselves
Clearly you don’t since you believe right wing media unquestioningly.

You have two vastly different standards.

Clearly you don’t since you believe right wing media unquestioningly.

You have two vastly different standards.
I have not quoted any rightwing media or stated a conclusion about the pelosi incident

You are the one making claims with no credible evidence to support them

Where is the video?

There should be plenty of it from every angle from the time that the crazy guy allegedly broke into the house to the moment pelosi got conked on the head

I have not quoted any rightwing media or stated a conclusion about the pelosi incident

You are the one making claims with no credible evidence to support them

Where is the video?

There should be plenty of it from every angle from the time that the crazy guy allegedly broke into the house to the moment pelosi got conked on the head
You determined that a sworn criminal complaint from a special agent with the FBI isn’t credible because it doesn’t say what you want it to.

That’s it.

You determined that a sworn criminal complaint from a special agent with the FBI isn’t credible because it doesn’t say what you want it to.

That’s it.
Ok, I dont believe the FBI

They could be telling the truth

but without supporting evidence what they say is worthless

Where is the video?

That’s it.
no its not credible because of all the lies and corruption the FBI has been caught making over the last several yrs,,

Ok, I dont believe the FBI

They could be telling the truth but without supporting evidence what they say is worthless

Where is the video?
You don’t believe the FBI only when you don’t want to believe the FBI.

Your common sense is clouded by partisanship.

Forum List

Back