A Tale of Two Parties

There is no need for bitterness and name calling

You seem like a nice lady

I bet you are not so angry among your liberal gal pals where everyone agrees and is equally lib
I just don’t like hypocrites regardless of their affiliation.

When a man showed up at Kavanaugh's house to murder him the President of the United States, Joe Biden, said nothing

Nothing.

NOTHING

NOTHING
That is simply not true Votto! Why do you believe that...???

President Biden on Wednesday condemned the actions of the armed man who was arrested near Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s home "in the strongest terms," and said he supports legislation to fund increased security for the high court and judges.

Dont change the subject unless you are ready to throw in the towel on this one
Your fear of answering the question demonstrates the weakness of your argument.

You’ll believe garbage from Tucker Carlson but demand video proof for anything you don’t want to believe.

You have no objectivity which is why your complaints are meaningless. No one tries to convince the ultra-partisans because they cannot be convinced.

Your fear of answering the question demonstrates the weakness of your argument.

You’ll believe garbage from Tucker Carlson but demand video proof for anything you don’t want to believe.

You have no objectivity which is why your complaints are meaningless. No one tries to convince the ultra-partisans because they cannot be convinced.
No

Your attempt to change the subject demonstrates that you have lost this argument

Of course you dont like people who disagree with you

And being s lib that means you are entitled to get angry and make insults
I accept disagreement when it’s rational.

That’s not what’s going on here.

No

Your attempt to change the subject demonstrates that you have lost this argument
It’s impossible to win an argument with someone who covers their eyes and plugs their ears.

And one should not try.

Bye.

When a man showed up at Kavanaugh's house to murder him the President of the United States, Joe Biden, said nothing

Nothing.

NOTHING

NOTHING!!!

And neither did any of his cohorts in the DNC.

This was a first for me. Never before had such a high ranking government official have a murder attempt with zero condemnation from those in power

As for Trump's reaction to the lunatic in San Fran who attacked Pelosi, Who knows what his reaction was. He is not a sitting government official. After all, Twitter blocked him years ago as most other Left winged controlled sites, so Trump now has a problem communicating with the populace, and now you want to use that to condemn him?

LOL

Now imagine, if you will, people protesting at the house of Kavanaugh after the assassination attempt on his life, even though it is against the law. Then imagine the DOJ refusing to stop those protests and a whole democrat party refusing to vote to increase protection for Kav and his family while refusing to condemn the assassination attempt

After all, these people are in power and do have the responsibility to deal with these things.

You are a very sick individual, as is the ENTIRE democrat party.

And social media is complicit in all this as people posted on the web the address of Kav and all the conservative justices and where their children go to school. Funny how if you post anything questioning the vaccine or the election of 2020 it immediately gets censored and taken down, but that crap is left up, even after the assassination attempt?

Really?

The entire demo crat party is a terrorist and criminal organization.

you neglected to say that Schumer incident was YEARS ago, and neglected to say that within 24 hours, not even a full day, Schumer apologized in public!

Okay, nut job.
On Fox, Saint Jesse Watters told the flock, "people are being hit with hammers every day".

So I guess that any other significant elements of this story are moot, making it fair game for mockery by MAGA candidates, MAGA media, and one of the most popular figures in the party, the son of a former President of the United States.

Hey, everybody likes a funny story!

It’s impossible to win an argument with someone who covers their eyes and plugs their ears.

And one should not try.

Bye.
Ok great

Just leave your white flag at the door on your way out for the next lib to use

Ok great

Just leave your white flag at the door on your way out for the next lib to use
1667316171551.jpeg

On Fox, Saint Jesse Watters told the flock, "people are being hit with hammers every day".

So I guess that any other significant elements of this story are moot, making it fair game for mockery by MAGA candidates, MAGA media, and one of the most popular figures in the party, the son of a former President of the United States.

Hey, everybody likes a funny story!
Libs like you prefer fairy tales spun by the FBI

Where is the video?

Still here?

Cant you find the door?
Yes, I’m sure you’d want me to leave because you’re more comfortable in your media bubble with Tucker where no one ever challenges you or introduces evidence you don’t like.

Yes, I’m sure you’d want me to leave because you’re more comfortable in your media bubble with Tucker where no one ever challenges you or introduces evidence you don’t like.
You said you were leaving

And that means you lost the argument

Forum List

Back