Voting is so important to Americans that 100M didn’t vote and millions proudly cast meaningless votes on purpose every cycle….Why?

It’s actually a perfect analogy…it just hurts your feelings to see it in such clarity.
No, it's really fucking stupid. I'm not on the Lakers. I'm not a member of your stupid fucking political party. I owe your goons nothing.

The problem is that our Founding Fathers created a document that espoused the Rights of the individual without clearly delineating the Responsibilities thereof. Being an informed, educated and involved voter is among those responsibilities.

As for those of us who chose to “throw away” our votes, in some situations it’s not necessarily our fault. I live in one of the bluest parts of the country, politically. Since I refuse to vote for left wing progressives, my vote doesn’t matter here at all. Whatever candidate I vote for is going to lose.
But you still vote anyway, I hope.

you think fucking trump is going to save our asses?....the guy could die anytime.....he is old and the job has a hell of a lot of pressure to it.....and he has to worry about going to prison,a new kind of pressure.....when he goes than what are you going to do?...
And you gal Harris could get hit by a bus and we're stuck with numbnutz Walz. You'd prefer that?

Womens suffrage….Black suffrage.
Women, blacks and others fought vigorously for decades for the right to vote. Democrats are aggressively fighting to secure voting rights for illegal alien criminals.
I thought voting was a big deal?
Why do so many pass on practicing such a priceless right?
Why do so many cast a knowingly meaningless vote?
Why do so many wear ‘not voting’ or wasting a vote as some sort of badge of honor?
Uhm, human nature.

Americans have it so good they don't care to get involved?

Americans prefer complaining to actually doing something?

Womens suffrage….Black suffrage.
Women, blacks and others fought vigorously for decades for the right to vote. Democrats are aggressively fighting to secure voting rights for illegal alien criminals.
I thought voting was a big deal?
Why do so many pass on practicing such a priceless right?
Why do so many cast a knowingly meaningless vote?
Why do so many wear ‘not voting’ or wasting a vote as some sort of badge of honor?
It's been pretty steady for a long time.

Uhm, human nature.

Americans have it so good they don't care to get involved?

Americans prefer complaining to actually doing something?
actually doing something about it. Hmmm

Voting for Harris or Trump is doing something, I guess. But if we're convinced it's something bad. Something that will make things worse. Why would anyone do that??

I know partisans don't get it. But a lot of us are rejecting your shitty candidates. If you don't like it, do better. We're not impressed with the whining.

Voting for Harris or Trump is doing something, I guess. But if we're convinced it's something bad. Something that will make things worse. Why would anyone do that??

I know partisans don't get it. But a lot of us are rejecting your shitty candidates. If you don't like it, do better. We're not impressed with the whining.
not impressed with their people either....

Then start your own political party and you too can be partisan. LOL

I love it when people outside of the two party system want to run a presidential candidate. Let's start at the top. No input from local, county, state members of a party. I was amused and offended by Bernie sanders all of a sudden dropping his supposed principles against being a Democrat when he needed the party.

Then start your own political party and you too can be partisan. LOL

I love it when people outside of the two party system want to run a presidential candidate. Let's start at the top. No input from local, county, state members of a party. I was amused and offended by Bernie sanders all of a sudden dropping his supposed principles against being a Democrat when he needed the party.
i love it when people inside the 2 party system think that voting for the same shitty people that got us to were we are now over and over again is just the best thing to do....

Yes. The truth. You mean like the "stolen election" truth?

Only a complete imbecile or an un-informed trolling buffoon could look at the 2020 results and the sworn affidavits, the shutdown vote spiking, the big 4 county statistical analysis and close their eyes and go around proudly declaring "nothing to see here".

Which one are you? I'll go with you're a complete imbecile.

not impressed with their people either....
“Their people” are absolute dogshit and you people still can’t find a single person with a shot at competing…What does that say about “your people”?

Forum List

Back