A Tale of Two Revolutions

Smedly, is envy eating you up? ;)

I think my copy and paste skills are as good as anybody's. And I notice Polychic doesn't mind a little constructive criticism. I see she's added a couple of active links, and I do believe she's tightened up the formatting a bit, eliminating a significant amount of unnecessary space. I suspect her future posts will be more rationally formatted and linked as well. You should be thanking me.

SB

I think my copy and paste skills are as good as anybody's. And I notice Polychic doesn't mind a little constructive criticism. I see she's added a couple of active links, and I do believe she's tightened up the formatting a bit, eliminating a significant amount of unnecessary space. I suspect her future posts will be more rationally formatted and linked as well. You should be thanking me.

SB

I have every intention of following your lead.......on Halloween.

Tell me....You appear to be one of those really boring people who use their fingers to air-quote as they speak.

True?

SB

let me tell you a secret.

the vast majority of the board is too lazy to read any of the links and more often, than not even the copy& paste texts.

so if you read PC posts to the letter and she reads yours - you both should cherish each other as you both know what the other is talking about ;)

p.s. PC might be copy & pasting staff but she chooses correctly to illustrate her own thoughts.

SB

let me tell you a secret.

the vast majority of the board is too lazy to read any of the links and more often, than not even the copy& paste texts.

so if you read PC posts to the letter and she reads yours - you both should cherish each other as you both know what the other is talking about ;)

p.s. PC might be copy & pasting staff but she chooses correctly to illustrate her own thoughts.

You're the perfect spokesperson for PC. I'm sure she appreciates your wholehearted support.

Forum List

Back