A Third Of Millennials Aren’t Sure The Earth Is Round, Survey Finds

So lemme get this straight ---

O'bama got elected because of a trick poll that would be run by a paper in Pittsburgh ten years later and the fact that the economy was in the toilet and the public was looking for a way out if that, in the present, had nothing to do with it.

Interesting planet.
Hey! Jim is just trying to look relevant to the other stuff that isn't relevant to anything...

"Why Obama Got Elected."

LMFAO! A multiracial man was elected as President of the United States of America. He is no longer our President. And you still moan, bitch and cry. Get the fuck over it dude. DJT is pissing all over this great country and you can't even see past trees to the forest.

People were asleep at the wheel is why Obama got elected. He should still swing from a gallows, because he's a traitor.

"Why Obama Got Elected."

LMFAO! A multiracial man was elected as President of the United States of America. He is no longer our President. And you still moan, bitch and cry. Get the fuck over it dude. DJT is pissing all over this great country and you can't even see past trees to the forest.

Does Boooooooosh ring a bell?

Oh, and Obama was white most the time and black only when it benefited him, or if he wanted riots in the streets. Which happened often under his dictatorship

True story

-Geaux

If someone polled me and asked if I thought the earth was flat........I think I would fuck with them

"Why Obama Got Elected."

Oh, and Obama was white most the time and black only when it benefited him, or if he wanted riots in the streets. Which happened often under his dictatorship

True story

-Geaux
Yes W does ring a bell. Does MAGA ring a bell? Get over the race thing G4.

What do you expect from the Tide Pod Generation

Last edited:
I suppose eating Tide pods and snorting condoms through your nose tends to lower more than a few IQ points

A Third Of Millennials Aren't Sure The Earth Is Round, Survey Finds

No wonder they believe anything the progressives tell them. Sheesh.
Fat earth is not a progressive initiative. an idiot intiative sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Twas the church that would take your head if you were spouting round earth, back in the day. It is the ultra right that spews this stuff. I am talking way past alt right. Altleft,alt right or ultra left or ultra right is ultra loonicy. We have satilites for christ sake. I mean what do they think we are creating satalite images all day long that match the weather on the ground. I think it is easier to be a con man right now than any other time in history.

"Why Obama Got Elected."

True story

-Geaux

The irony of a klown who tried to sell a December Wisconsin Klan march as "the Democratic convention" posting the phrase "true story" makes by brain hurt.

Obama said Hillary was the most qualified person to ever run for the office, including him. Why didn't she beat him?

Forum List

Back