A Third Of Millennials Aren’t Sure The Earth Is Round, Survey Finds

More riots than the previous 40 years. Obama: His legacy is riots.

Link?

Growing Number Of Race Riots Leave A Dark Mark On Obama’s Legacy

That's just 10, there were really more than 40. I've done the research, leftist shill smart guy.

There's no one link, it's just what is.

If I could only find a couple of posts/threads I made years ago, that's where you'd find it. Obama had more riots in his presidency than the previous 40 years. Not going through all the research for your shilly satisfaction, sorry.

So you don't have one.

I kinda knew that. Hence the challenge.

It's one thread I posted, either here or on another site.

Yuh huh. :itsok:

:fu:

Do your own research, faggot. The truth is out there.

ACORN, election fraud, etc. gave Obama the nomination and then the election.

Yuh huh.
And it wasn't this, right

DJIA-1992-2008.jpg

Dumb shit.

That's just 10, there were really more than 40. I've done the research, leftist shill smart guy.

If I could only find a couple of posts/threads I made years ago, that's where you'd find it. Obama had more riots in his presidency than the previous 40 years. Not going through all the research for your shilly satisfaction, sorry.

So you don't have one.

So 'out there' that you can't find it. Because it isn't?

It ain't my point, Dippy. I don't make claims I can't back up.

They use machines for that now, in court. Two things you've learned from me today. :)

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnope.

7f28e095fe3b8a726c68cbd6413f46c1.jpg
So argue with Wiki. See post #40. :)

Actually Wiki gave me that illustration. Which is the same stuff my mother used to do. But I already said this.
It also gave you the uses...and definition...of shorthand machine. Two things you learned from me today. :)

That's a steno machine, not a "shorthand machine". Just as a typewriter is not a "writing machine" -- it's a printing machine. Writing, which is how shorthand is --- written --- involves a muscular process using a pencil and paper; not a machine.

8,759,798 things you learned from me today. And it's early yet, lucky you.
Wiki calls it a shorthand machine, I even bolded it so you would see. Argue with them.

You said shorthand was handwritten and then you called me a dumbass for not knowing that.

Now look. Turns out you're the dumbass after all.

So you don't have one.

I made the claim and it's verifiable if you research for yourself.

By 2, All in Obama's 2nd term, even. The asshole fostered riots, Fuck off, leftist shill. :)

So you don't have one.

I made the claim and it's verifiable if you research for yourself.

By 2, All in Obama's 2nd term, even. The asshole fostered riots, Fuck off, leftist shill. :)

Once AGAIN I don't need to "research for myself". It's NOT MY CLAIM. It's yours. That means *you* need to research it.

When I make a claim it means I researched it BEFORE I made the claim so that I know I'm not posting bullshit. Might wanna try it out.

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnope.

7f28e095fe3b8a726c68cbd6413f46c1.jpg

Actually Wiki gave me that illustration. Which is the same stuff my mother used to do. But I already said this.
It also gave you the uses...and definition...of shorthand machine. Two things you learned from me today. :)

That's a steno machine, not a "shorthand machine". Just as a typewriter is not a "writing machine" -- it's a printing machine. Writing, which is how shorthand is --- written --- involves a muscular process using a pencil and paper; not a machine.

Wiki calls it a shorthand machine, I even bolded it so you would see. Argue with them.

You said shorthand was handwritten and then you called me a dumbass for not knowing that.

Red iteration = adjective
Blue iteration = noun.

"Shorthand" is written. That's why it has the word "hand" in it. If it were scratched out with the elbow it would have been called "shortelbow"

By the time the steno machine came 'round the practice of shorthand (WRITING) was already established, and got used as an adjective to describe something else that serves a similar purpose.

The fact remains your original citation was about, quote, "taking shorthand". Which is writing, with a pencil.

Red iteration = adjective
Blue iteration = noun.

"Shorthand" is written. That's why it has the word "hand" in it. If it were scratched out with the elbow it would have been called "shortelbow"

By the time the steno machine came 'round the practice of shorthand (WRITING) was already established, and got used as an adjective to describe something else that serves a similar purpose.

The fact remains your original citation was about, quote, "taking shorthand". Which is writing, with a pencil.
Hillary is a whiz taking shorthand. She uses a shorthand machine. Best darn secretary a man could ever have.

That's 3 things. :)

Forum List

Back