A Third Of Millennials Aren’t Sure The Earth Is Round, Survey Finds

"Why Obama Got Elected."

LMFAO! A multiracial man was elected as President of the United States of America. He is no longer our President. And you still moan, bitch and cry. Get the fuck over it dude. DJT is pissing all over this great country and you can't even see past trees to the forest.

Does Boooooooosh ring a bell?

Oh, and Obama was white most the time and black only when it benefited him, or if he wanted riots in the streets. Which happened often under his dictatorship

True story

-Geaux

More riots than the previous 40 years. Obama: His legacy is riots.

Madame Secretary fits her. She's the best secretary any man could have. They say she's fantastic at taking shorthand.

"Shorthand" --- there's a term I haven't heard in a million years. My mother knew it. If she were still alive I'd be interested to see how it works but I didn't explore it during her lifetime as it was already passing into obsolescence. Now of course you can pull out your voice recorder and hit the button.

What makes you think Hillary knows it?
Shorthand is still used in US courts to this day. Kinda makes you worse than Hillary.

I don't work in the court system. And I doubt that's the same shorthand anyway.
How exactly does it make me "worse" than anything to not-know a technique that has no use in what I do?
Oh, yes. Those little silent typewriters are typing shorthand. Stick around and you will learn even more from me.

Shorthand is written, not typed, Dumbass.

Still waiting for explanation of why I should learn some tool that has no practical utility.
We sit and we wait.
I told you that you will learn more from me if you stuck around. :)

A stenotype, stenotype machine, shorthand machine or steno writer is a specialized chorded keyboard or typewriter used by stenographers for shorthand use.

Stenotype - Wikipedia

"Why Obama Got Elected."

LMFAO! A multiracial man was elected as President of the United States of America. He is no longer our President. And you still moan, bitch and cry. Get the fuck over it dude. DJT is pissing all over this great country and you can't even see past trees to the forest.

Oh, and Obama was white most the time and black only when it benefited him, or if he wanted riots in the streets. Which happened often under his dictatorship

True story

-Geaux

Link?

President Obama had the support of 52% of the electorate -- TWICE, trump troll.

how many of your trumpscum think that there is no such thing as climate change and what percentage of millennials voted for the orange imbecile? :cuckoo:

The climate changes, obtuse fake lawyer shill. :)

Things to capitalize: Proper Nouns, such as people's names. Yeah, you graduated high school. :abgg2q.jpg:

"Why Obama Got Elected."

True story

-Geaux

Link?

Growing Number Of Race Riots Leave A Dark Mark On Obama’s Legacy

That's just 10, there were really more than 40. I've done the research, leftist shill smart guy.

There's no one link, it's just what is.

If I could only find a couple of posts/threads I made years ago, that's where you'd find it. Obama had more riots in his presidency than the previous 40 years. Not going through all the research for your shilly satisfaction, sorry.

"Shorthand" --- there's a term I haven't heard in a million years. My mother knew it. If she were still alive I'd be interested to see how it works but I didn't explore it during her lifetime as it was already passing into obsolescence. Now of course you can pull out your voice recorder and hit the button.

What makes you think Hillary knows it?
Shorthand is still used in US courts to this day. Kinda makes you worse than Hillary.

How exactly does it make me "worse" than anything to not-know a technique that has no use in what I do?
Oh, yes. Those little silent typewriters are typing shorthand. Stick around and you will learn even more from me.

Still waiting for explanation of why I should learn some tool that has no practical utility.
We sit and we wait.

A stenotype, stenotype machine, shorthand machine or steno writer is a specialized chorded keyboard or typewriter used by stenographers for shorthand use.

Stenotype - Wikipedia

True dat. I learned that when you can't handle the question, you change it into the question you wish you had.

short·hand

ˈSHôrtˌhand/
noun
noun: shorthand; plural noun: shorthands; noun: short-hand; plural noun: short-hands
a method of rapid writing by means of abbreviations and symbols, used especially for taking dictation. The major systems of shorthand are those devised in 1837 by Sir Isaac Pitman and in 1888 by John R. Gregg(1867–1948).

Illustrated:

450px-Eclectic_shorthand_by_cross.png

But wait --- there's a second entry on that definition above. Let's see that.

• a short and simple way of expressing or referring to something.
    "poetry for him is simply a shorthand for literature that has aesthetic value"
An adjective --- which is what you just tried to sell as a noun. An adjective that was used to describe the nature of a stenotype. Which is what you changed the question to when you couldn't handle "shorthand".

Again your gerund was "taking shorthand". You don't "take" a stenotype machine.

STILL waiting to find out what any of that script above has to do with anything I do in the work world.

"Why Obama Got Elected."

True story

-Geaux

Link?

That's just 10, there were really more than 40. I've done the research, leftist shill smart guy.

If I could only find a couple of posts/threads I made years ago, that's where you'd find it. Obama had more riots in his presidency than the previous 40 years. Not going through all the research for your shilly satisfaction, sorry.

So you don't have one.

I kinda knew that. Hence the challenge.

We sit and we wait.

Stenotype - Wikipedia

True dat. I learned that when you can't handle the question, you change it into the question you wish you had.

short·hand

ˈSHôrtˌhand/
noun
noun: shorthand; plural noun: shorthands; noun: short-hand; plural noun: short-hands
a method of rapid writing by means of abbreviations and symbols, used especially for taking dictation. The major systems of shorthand are those devised in 1837 by Sir Isaac Pitman and in 1888 by John R. Gregg(1867–1948).

Illustrated:

An adjective --- which is what you just tried to sell as a noun. An adjective that was used to describe the nature of a stenotype.

STILL waiting to find out what any of that script above has to do with anything I do in the work world.

Pogo The derpy leftist shill. You're #1 :fu:

"Why Obama Got Elected."

True story

-Geaux

Link?

So you don't have one.

It's one thread I posted, either here or on another site.

We sit and we wait.

Stenotype - Wikipedia

short·hand

ˈSHôrtˌhand/
noun

Illustrated:

An adjective --- which is what you just tried to sell as a noun. An adjective that was used to describe the nature of a stenotype. Which is what you changed the question to when you couldn't handle "shorthand".

They use machines for that now, in court. Two things you've learned from me today. :)

True story

-Geaux

Link?

So you don't have one.

It's one thread I posted, either here or on another site.

Yuh huh. :itsok:

We sit and we wait.

Stenotype - Wikipedia

short·hand

ˈSHôrtˌhand/
noun

Illustrated:

They use machines for that now, in court. Two things you've learned from me today. :)

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnope.

7f28e095fe3b8a726c68cbd6413f46c1.jpg

We sit and we wait.

Stenotype - Wikipedia

short·hand

ˈSHôrtˌhand/
noun

Illustrated:

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnope.

So argue with Wiki. See post #40. :)

We sit and we wait.

Stenotype - Wikipedia

short·hand

ˈSHôrtˌhand/
noun

Illustrated:

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnope.

Actually Wiki gave me that illustration. Which is the same stuff my mother used to do. But I already said this.

Stenotype - Wikipedia

short·hand

ˈSHôrtˌhand/
noun

Illustrated:

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnope.

Actually Wiki gave me that illustration. Which is the same stuff my mother used to do. But I already said this.
It also gave you the uses...and definition...of shorthand machine. Two things you learned from me today. :)

short·hand

ˈSHôrtˌhand/
noun

Illustrated:

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnope.

It also gave you the uses...and definition...of shorthand machine. Two things you learned from me today. :)

That's a steno machine, not a "shorthand machine". Just as a typewriter is not a "writing machine" -- it's a printing machine. Writing, which is how shorthand is --- written --- involves a muscular process using a pencil and paper; not a machine.

8,759,798 things you learned from me today. And it's early yet, lucky you.

Forum List

Back