A Third Of Millennials Aren’t Sure The Earth Is Round, Survey Finds

"Why Obama Got Elected."

LMFAO! A multiracial man was elected as President of the United States of America. He is no longer our President. And you still moan, bitch and cry. Get the fuck over it dude. DJT is pissing all over this great country and you can't even see past trees to the forest.

Does Boooooooosh ring a bell?

Oh, and Obama was white most the time and black only when it benefited him, or if he wanted riots in the streets. Which happened often under his dictatorship

True story

-Geaux

The irony of a klown who tried to sell a December Wisconsin Klan march as "the Democratic convention" posting the phrase "true story" makes by brain hurt.

O is not even the president anymore and you still get brain hurt? Jebuz, dude. DJT is compromising this great republic in any way he can and you defend him. SMH.

And how many of these Millennials are RELIGIOUS?

Interesting question. Let me know if you find any research on the matter, please. My nephews are all Millennials, and they do not espouse any kind of religious affiliation at all. Baby Boomers at fault or something??

But perhaps those who believe in a flat Earth are the religious lot. It's more likely to be the case.

And how many of these Millennials are RELIGIOUS?

Interesting question. Let me know if you find any research on the matter, please. My nephews are all Millennials, and they do not espouse any kind of religious affiliation at all. Baby Boomers at fault or something??

But perhaps those who believe in a flat Earth are the religious lot. It's more likely to be the case.

Good point.

Actually, the earth is not round; it is a sphere (more or less). Round would be a disc.

Obama said Hillary was the most qualified person to ever run for the office, including him. Why didn't she beat him?

Politics.
Settling for runner-up. I wonder why they can't be happy losers now, as they were then.

They are quite happy and doing well. Just like DJT. In politics there are no losers today. Wake up.
Yes, we've all seen how happy they are, and we know they're doing better, at least financially. 6 1/2 more years of The Don and then 8 for Pence. Lifelong tantrums.

"Why Obama Got Elected."

LMFAO! A multiracial man was elected as President of the United States of America. He is no longer our President. And you still moan, bitch and cry. Get the fuck over it dude. DJT is pissing all over this great country and you can't even see past trees to the forest.

Does Boooooooosh ring a bell?

Oh, and Obama was white most the time and black only when it benefited him, or if he wanted riots in the streets. Which happened often under his dictatorship

True story

-Geaux
Yes W does ring a bell. Does MAGA ring a bell? Get over the race thing G4.

What race thing?

-Geaux

Obama said Hillary was the most qualified person to ever run for the office, including him. Why didn't she beat him?

Rump said the same thing about her as Sec of State. How 'bout that.
Madame Secretary fits her. She's the best secretary any man could have. They say she's fantastic at taking shorthand.

"Shorthand" --- there's a term I haven't heard in a million years. My mother knew it. If she were still alive I'd be interested to see how it works but I didn't explore it during her lifetime as it was already passing into obsolescence. Now of course you can pull out your voice recorder and hit the button.

What makes you think Hillary knows it?

Madame Secretary fits her. She's the best secretary any man could have. They say she's fantastic at taking shorthand.

"Shorthand" --- there's a term I haven't heard in a million years. My mother knew it. If she were still alive I'd be interested to see how it works but I didn't explore it during her lifetime as it was already passing into obsolescence. Now of course you can pull out your voice recorder and hit the button.

Shorthand is still used in US courts to this day. Kinda makes you worse than Hillary.

Shorthand is still used in US courts to this day. Kinda makes you worse than Hillary.

I don't work in the court system. And I doubt that's the same shorthand anyway.
How exactly does it make me "worse" than anything to not-know a technique that has no use in what I do?

How exactly does it make me "worse" than anything to not-know a technique that has no use in what I do?
Oh, yes. Those little silent typewriters are typing shorthand. Stick around and you will learn even more from me.

Oh, yes. Those little silent typewriters are typing shorthand. Stick around and you will learn even more from me.

Shorthand is written, not typed, Dumbass.

Still waiting for explanation of why I should learn some tool that has no practical utility.
We sit and we wait.

Obama won because his opposition was so lame, which is the same reason Trump won. America's hypnosis concerning the two party dictatorship paralyzes progress toward real alternatives.

Obama won because his opposition was so lame, which is the same reason trump won. America's hypnosis concerning the two party dictatorship paralyzes progress toward real alternatives.

That, and the fact that the economy was in the crapper at the time.

Forum List

Back