A Timely Trip down Memory Lane

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2009
Finger Lakes, NY
To the year 2001, when the rightwing propaganda machine tried, dishonestly, to smear Hillary Clinton for

allegedly snubbing a group of Goldstar mothers!

Hillary Clinton Snubbed Gold Star Mothers?

red.gif
FALSE

Did someone mention hypocrisy??? lolol

And now the left is trying the same thing against Trump. Talk about hypocrites.

I remember this on a different board in 2008. The RWnuts ran with the lie and threw everything but the kitchen sink at Hillary Clinton.
Back then they revered the Goldstar mothers...

...when it fit their partisan agenda.

Actually, Hillary did call that Benghazi Mom a liar. You Liberals set a double standard? Let's be fair and balanced.

Actually, Hillary did call that Benghazi Mom a liar. You Liberals set a double standard? Let's be fair and balanced.

Yes let's be fair and have all the widows from 9/11 tell of their horrible loss because of Bush's horrendous failures.

Let's be fair.

Yes let's be fair and have all the widows from 9/11 tell of their horrible loss because of Bush's horrendous failures.

Let's be fair.
While you are being fair let's find out why Clinton let this islamoterrorists who took down those towers take flying lessons in jumbo jets.

Let's be fair.

We can also bring in all the Moms of those school girls ISIS has hostage and all the Moms of the Christians Isis has murdered as well as all the Moms of those slain Clinton's overthrow of the Libyan government.

Let's be fair.

George W. Bush is not running for President, but Hillary Clinton is... I swear when will the left stop running against Bush and run on the issues at hand?

I mean it has been almost eight years since Bush left office and those like you still write about him like he is still running the White House...

Now remember Clinton is running for President and not George W. Bush...

To the year 2001, when the rightwing propaganda machine tried, dishonestly, to smear Hillary Clinton for

allegedly snubbing a group of Goldstar mothers!

Hillary Clinton Snubbed Gold Star Mothers?

red.gif
FALSE

Did someone mention hypocrisy??? lolol

they're compulsive liars and hypocrites.

John McCain and Scott Walker came out against what trump said today.

too bad they don't have the integrity to withdraw their support

Let's be fair.

George W. Bush is not running for President, but Hillary Clinton is... I swear when will the left stop running against Bush and run on the issues at hand?

I mean it has been almost eight years since Bush left office and those like you still write about him like he is still running the White House...

I know... you people love deflecting when your hypocrisy is pointed out.

again, where were the hearings on baby bush's 13 benghazis and 50 dead?

oops...there weren't any

why? because democrats don't love their party more than their country.

Let's be fair.

Historical fact is a bitch when it squishes your argument like a grape rolling down the freeway eh.

Benghazi-Hypocrisy_zpsvk5q875h.png

Let's bring the wives of all those people that died in all those embassies and hear their stories.

Let's be fair.

Let's be fair.

Historical fact is a bitch when it squishes your argument like a grape rolling down the freeway eh.

Let's bring the wives of all those people that died in all those embassies and hear their stories.

Let's be fair.
Let's be fair. Show us where Bush lied about it!

Let's be fair.

Let's be fair.
Let's be fair. Show us where Bush lied about it!

Let's bring the wives of all those people and hear from them. Apparently their lives didn't matter to Republicans at all. And HRC was not president, she was only Secretary of State. You know if conservatives won arguments or even just put forth honest arguments I could have some respect for them, that is how conservatives used to be generally. Now though they've come to the conclusion that fact and reality only work against them, so they lie about everything, then they quote their own lies as if they are fact.

The family of the US ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens wants Republicans to stop using their dead family member as their political football and fundraising object.

Benghazi Ambassador’s Sister Would Like Republicans To STFU And Stop Blaming Hillary

Let's be fair.

Forum List

Back