🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Twisted Mind

David Ben-Gurion wrote in his diary that Sharon could be an exemplary military officer, if only he could abstain from lying."
My honorable opposition flock here could be exemplary citizens, if they stopped driveling, of course.
"So they dwelt in the land of Canaan for some centuries with considerable success, shining in particular in literature, producing what we now know as the Old Testament, praising and perhaps exaggerating their own exploits, and reviling their neighbors.

(It is believed to-day by many savants that the Old Testament description of Solomon's Temple was written by the Jews after their return from the Captivity, with the memory of the real splendors of Babylon fresh in their minds.

"It is possible that the actual temple was a simple place of worship.

"If it had been otherwise, it is hardly possible that no remains of it would be visible to-day, seeing that the temples of Egypt, which are so much older, remain, in some cases, almost in toto.)"

Do Jews perform their most exemplary feats post slavery?

Zionist Aspirations in Palestine - 20.07

*yawn*

Don't you get tired of repeating the same drivel ?

My honorable opposition flock here could be exemplary citizens, if they stopped driveling, of course.
"So they dwelt in the land of Canaan for some centuries with considerable success, shining in particular in literature, producing what we now know as the Old Testament, praising and perhaps exaggerating their own exploits, and reviling their neighbors.

(It is believed to-day by many savants that the Old Testament description of Solomon's Temple was written by the Jews after their return from the Captivity, with the memory of the real splendors of Babylon fresh in their minds.

"If it had been otherwise, it is hardly possible that no remains of it would be visible to-day, seeing that the temples of Egypt, which are so much older, remain, in some cases, almost in toto.)"

*yawn*

repetition and echolalia goes on INCESSANTLY amongst the brain damaged
and the insane -------the amoung of ENERGY such unfortunates exhibit in
so engaging is phenomenal

*yawn*

He's correct.. Aren't you interested in serious study? Jerusalem was a small town in bandit territory on the trade route.

*yawn*

He's correct.. Aren't you interested in serious study? Jerusalem was a small town in bandit territory on the trade route.

So? what is your point? do you have any idea as to the dinky little place
in which Thomas Edison lived? google this famous poem >>>

OZYMANDIAS by shelley.

Do you agree with Avnery and others Sharon found it easy to lie?

"Also, his (Sharon's) relationship with the truth was problematical. David Ben-Gurion wrote in his diary that Sharon could be an exemplary military officer, if only he could abstain from lying."

A twisted mind | Arab News ? Saudi Arabia News, Middle East News, Opinion, Economy and more.

Politicians lie.

That's a truth that cannot be denied.

Avnery lied many times, too.

What's your point?

his point is that David ben Gurion who had been a political rival of Sharon--
since they knew each other-----said something negative about him. He
finds that fact notable because he has.....sooooo littleeeeeee.......
While you lie soooo much...

"Sharon was the most typical Israeli one could imagine, embodying the saying (to which I modestly claim authorship): 'If force does not work, try more force.'

"Ideologically, he was the pupil and successor of David Ben-Gurion and Moshe Dayan, leaders who believed in military force and in expanding the territory of Israel without limit.

"His military career started for real in the 1950s when Moshe Dayan put him in charge of an unofficial outfit called Unit 101, which was sent across the border to kill and destroy.

"His most famous exploit was the massacre of Qibya village in 1953, when 49 innocent villagers were buried under the houses, which he blew up."

A twisted mind | Arab News ? Saudi Arabia News, Middle East News, Opinion, Economy and more.

'Sounds like your kind of Jew, rosie

David Ben-Gurion wrote in his diary that Sharon could be an exemplary military officer, if only he could abstain from lying."

Solomon's Temple is detailed in the Quran.

*yawn*

OZYMANDIAS by shelley.

I know the poem.. I don't take my religion from the tent revivals of the Dust Bowl and the Great Depression.

*yawn*

Are you uncomfortable with your tribal history?

"I do not propose to consider Jewish history anterior to the exodus from Egypt. At that time they were a collection of tribes, twelve in number, of common descent, banded together with a common purpose and under common difficulties.

"As such, under very able leadership, they succeeded after many wanderings in squatting, just as the Bedouin tribes do to-day, on the cultivated and cultivable lands of a part of Syria, commonly called Palestine.

"In those days, and until the coming of the Roman Empire, society in the Middle East was entirely tribal.

"The ancient Israelites, where they could, drove out the tribes they found already settled on the soil, and where they could not dispossess their enemies, -- the Philistines, for instance, -- they dwelt side by side in uneasy proximity, with a constant inter-tribal war in process, with varying fortune."

*yawn*

Are you uncomfortable with your tribal history?

"I do not propose to consider Jewish history anterior to the exodus from Egypt. At that time they were a collection of tribes, twelve in number, of common descent, banded together with a common purpose and under common difficulties.

"As such, under very able leadership, they succeeded after many wanderings in squatting, just as the Bedouin tribes do to-day, on the cultivated and cultivable lands of a part of Syria, commonly called Palestine.

"In those days, and until the coming of the Roman Empire, society in the Middle East was entirely tribal.

"The ancient Israelites, where they could, drove out the tribes they found already settled on the soil, and where they could not dispossess their enemies, -- the Philistines, for instance, -- they dwelt side by side in uneasy proximity, with a constant inter-tribal war in process, with varying fortune."

All the ancient Bedouin carried their gods from place to place in a box on a litter ... Generally their god was a piece of meteorite.

OZYMANDIAS by shelley.

I know the poem.. I don't take my religion from the tent revivals of the Dust Bowl and the Great Depression.

what does your statement have to do with OZYMANDIAS or your statement that
Jerusalem was a small town? You are very correct in saying that Jerusalem
was.. in the ancient world... a small town related to trade. -------so was mecca---
it still has a ROCK So?? Edison, New Jersey ----was-----nowheresville

I stopped reading at "Uri Avnery".
I stopped reading at "Sharoona".

Hell, Lipush and you stopped reading in life at "Oh, see. Oh, see Spot. See Spot run. Funny, funny Spot,"

Then you two started whining that Spot was an anti-Semitic, Isloamo Nazi, Jew hater because he was an uncircumcised dog running on a Saturday and wasn't "kosher" so Roudy ended up having to sell him in the next town.

OZYMANDIAS by shelley.

was.. in the ancient world... a small town related to trade. -------so was mecca---

Yes, Mecca was a small town.. as was Madain Saleh.

Hell, Lipush and you stopped reading in life at "Oh, see. Oh, see Spot. See Spot run. Funny, funny Spot,"

Then you two started whining that Spot was an anti-Semitic, Isloamo Nazi, Jew hater because he was an uncircumcised dog running on a Saturday and wasn't "kosher" so Roudy ended up having to sell him in the next town.

More useless drivel from the guy who calls himself 'dreolin'

There are three things in life that are certain:

Death
Taxes
And that 'dreolin' will post something useless and full of drivel

again---YOU MADE NO POINT ----I grew up in a town in which the LENILENAPE
Indians had a culture------it was-----as towns go----not big SO??? People still
look for ARROW heads---along the banks of the little river that----is actually
a stream that runs thru the town

Would you care to define "detailed"?

"Early Muslims regarded the building and destruction of the Temple of Solomon as a major historical and religious event, and accounts of the Temple are offered by many of the early Muslim historians and geographers (including Ibn Qutayba, Ibn al-Faqih, Mas'udi, Muhallabi, and Biruni).

"Fantastic tales of Solomon's construction of the Temple also appear in the Qisas al-anbiya', the medieval compendia of Muslim legends about the pre-Islamic prophets.

"As the historian Rashid Khalidi wrote in 1998 (albeit in a footnote), while there is no 'scientific evidence' that Solomon's Temple existed, 'all believers in any of the Abrahamic faiths perforce must accept that it did.'(1) This is so for Muslims, no less than for Christians and Jews."

The Temples of Jerusalem in Islam

I thought spot was an Islamic uncircumcised dog, as they are the only religion that demands it be done. Then they use the local halal goat butcher to do the job using his rusty goat butchering knives. This is why the mortality rate of young muslim boys is so high, and why so many muslim men are badly deformed and sterile.

again---YOU MADE NO POINT ----I grew up in a town in which the LENILENAPE
Indians had a culture------it was-----as towns go----not big SO??? People still
look for ARROW heads---along the banks of the little river that----is actually
a stream that runs thru the town

I still live in a town that is not much bigger than many city parks in America, to the west there is another town that was mentioned in the domesday book. Same with the one to the east, to the north is the sea and to the south the rolling Cleveland hills that are just a massive outcrop of ironstone. We have Iron age and Bronze age burial mounds along with hill forts and round houses. The best is we have very few muslims as they cant understand the local customs so don't integrate very well. Maybe sha would like to come and take a look, and have some of our fine black pudding..................

Would you care to define "detailed"?

"Early Muslims regarded the building and destruction of the Temple of Solomon as a major historical and religious event, and accounts of the Temple are offered by many of the early Muslim historians and geographers (including Ibn Qutayba, Ibn al-Faqih, Mas'udi, Muhallabi, and Biruni).

"Fantastic tales of Solomon's construction of the Temple also appear in the Qisas al-anbiya', the medieval compendia of Muslim legends about the pre-Islamic prophets.

"As the historian Rashid Khalidi wrote in 1998 (albeit in a footnote), while there is no 'scientific evidence' that Solomon's Temple existed, 'all believers in any of the Abrahamic faiths perforce must accept that it did.'(1) This is so for Muslims, no less than for Christians and Jews."

The Temples of Jerusalem in Islam

Quran 34 sūrat saba

Again, I didn't understand a word you said. I think I'm going to call an employment agency to hire a part time translator who can translate your donkey language into English.

Forum List

Back