🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Twisted Mind

I stopped reading at "Uri Avnery".
Are you aware Avnery and Sharon shared common solutions to some of Israel's biggest concerns, and , for many years, trusted one another sufficiently to sit down and talk about them?

"At the same time, nine months before the Lebanon War, he (Sharon) disclosed to me (Avnery) his Grand Plan for a new Middle East of his making.

"He allowed me to publish it, provided I did not mention him as the source.

"He trusted me.

"Basically it was the same as the one he wanted to propose to Arafat.

"The army would invade Lebanon and drive the Palestinians from there to Syria, from whence the Syrians would drive them into Jordan. There the Palestinians would overthrow the king and establish the State of Palestine. The army would also drive the Syrians out of Lebanon.

"In Lebanon Sharon would choose a Christian officer and install him as dictator.

"Lebanon would make official peace with Israel and in effect become a vassal state.

"I duly published all this, and nine months later Sharon invaded Lebanon, after lying to Begin and the Cabinet about his aims.

"But the war was a catastrophe, both militarily and politically."

A twisted mind | Arab News ? Saudi Arabia News, Middle East News, Opinion, Economy and more.

I am aware.

I'm also aware of the fact that Mr. Avnery cannot distinguish friend from foe, which is his main problem.

Even the most naive of lestist believe he long ago lost it.

Are you aware Avnery and Sharon shared common solutions to some of Israel's biggest concerns, and , for many years, trusted one another sufficiently to sit down and talk about them?

"At the same time, nine months before the Lebanon War, he (Sharon) disclosed to me (Avnery) his Grand Plan for a new Middle East of his making.

"He trusted me.

"The army would invade Lebanon and drive the Palestinians from there to Syria, from whence the Syrians would drive them into Jordan. There the Palestinians would overthrow the king and establish the State of Palestine. The army would also drive the Syrians out of Lebanon.

"In Lebanon Sharon would choose a Christian officer and install him as dictator.

"Lebanon would make official peace with Israel and in effect become a vassal state.

"I duly published all this, and nine months later Sharon invaded Lebanon, after lying to Begin and the Cabinet about his aims.

A twisted mind | Arab News ? Saudi Arabia News, Middle East News, Opinion, Economy and more.

I am aware.

I'm also aware of the fact that Mr. Avnery cannot distinguish friend from foe, which is his main problem.

Are you claiming that only "leftists" want a just peace in Palestine?

You will never convince me of that.. and I am not a leftist.

Yeah yeah, Sherri Jr... the Jews have twisted minds. Not to worry. Sherri has condemned Sharon to burn in hell.
Sharon was a terrorist in the mold of Curtis LeMay, William Westmoreland, and Norman Schwarzkopf

"Sharon was 
born in 1928 and as a young man joined the Haganah, the underground military 
organization of Israel in its pre-state days. In 1953 he was given command of
 Unit 101, whose mission is often described as that of retaliation against Arab 
attacks on Jewish villages.

"In fact, as can be seen from two terrible onslaughts, 
one of them very well known, Unit 101’s purpose was that of instilling 
terror by the infliction of discriminate, murderous violence not only on able-bodied 
fighters but on the young, the old, the helpless."

CounterPunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names
Georg Pootin, you should notify the Defense Department post haste. They can try these Generals before they have a stroke and die of old age. If they're already dead, well, tough titty.
Thanks for making your contribution to twisted minds.
May Westmoreland, LeMay, Schwarzkopf, and Hossflop reap exactly what they've sown.

from shaarona "At the same time, nine months before the Lebanon War, he (Sharon) disclosed to me (Avnery) his Grand Plan for a new Middle East of his making.

********"He trusted me.*********

"Basically it was the same as the one he wanted to propose to Arafat".

irosie>>>
THANKS SHAARONA-------for my first LAUGH OF THE DAY
"Soon, however, the old cohesion among the Twelve Tribes vanished. Israel fell and disappeared from the earth. Judah remained for a few years and then was scattered to the uttermost ends of the old and new world.

"They have since lost their Eastern characteristics, both physically and mentally.

"To-day (1920) the Jewish settlers in Palestine are almost universally of Teutonic or Slavonic appearance, and all trace of Semitic or Eastern origin seems to have vanished from them."

Don't choke.

Zionist Aspirations in Palestine - 20.07

"He trusted me.

I am aware.

Do you agree with Avnery and others Sharon found it easy to lie?

"Also, his (Sharon's) relationship with the truth was problematical. David Ben-Gurion wrote in his diary that Sharon could be an exemplary military officer, if only he could abstain from lying."

Arafat tried to over throw the monarchy after being offered the post of PM and nationalizing the palestinians.
Hussein kicked Arafat and the PLO out of Jordan after combat killed 20,000+ palestinians.
A good author makes the story compelling to read with plots and counter-plots. Avery is a well know author and peace movement activists. Not a close confidant of Sharon's inner circle.
If anything, palestinian plot against Hussein was planned by Arafat, it is more likely Sharon would have informed Hussein of intelligence so he was ready to strike back at Arafat.
That is not how it happened, but Hussein had a well trained standing army and police so when Arafat did turn on Hussein, thinking him weak and afraid of the PLO to make such an offer, decided to strike and begin a reunification of all the mandate land as a palestinian state. Arafat and the PLO fled to Lebanon, and then tried his same tricks again there.
Jordan did not participate in the '74 war. He knew his forced, though strong enough to put down Arafat, at great palestinian cost, could not compare to Israel's even with Syria and Egypt's attacking.

Arafat tried to over throw the monarchy after being offered the post of PM and nationalizing the palestinians.
Hussein kicked Arafat and the PLO out of Jordan after combat killed 20,000+ palestinians.
A good author makes the story compelling to read with plots and counter-plots. Avery is a well know author and peace movement activists. Not a close confidant of Sharon's inner circle.
If anything, palestinian plot against Hussein was planned by Arafat, it is more likely Sharon would have informed Hussein of intelligence so he was ready to strike back at Arafat.
That is not how it happened, but Hussein had a well trained standing army and police so when Arafat did turn on Hussein, thinking him weak and afraid of the PLO to make such an offer, decided to strike and begin a reunification of all the mandate land as a palestinian state. Arafat and the PLO fled to Lebanon, and then tried his same tricks again there.
Jordan did not participate in the '74 war. He knew his forced, though strong enough to put down Arafat, at great palestinian cost, could not compare to Israel's even with Syria and Egypt's attacking.

Everyone has had problems with the Palestinian refugees... for some 60 years now..

Sharon was a terrorist in the mold of Curtis LeMay, William Westmoreland, and Norman Schwarzkopf

"Sharon was 
born in 1928 and as a young man joined the Haganah, the underground military 
organization of Israel in its pre-state days. In 1953 he was given command of
 Unit 101, whose mission is often described as that of retaliation against Arab 
attacks on Jewish villages.

"In fact, as can be seen from two terrible onslaughts, 
one of them very well known, Unit 101’s purpose was that of instilling 
terror by the infliction of discriminate, murderous violence not only on able-bodied 
fighters but on the young, the old, the helpless."

CounterPunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names
Georg Pootin, you should notify the Defense Department post haste. They can try these Generals before they have a stroke and die of old age. If they're already dead, well, tough titty.
May Westmoreland, LeMay, Schwarzkopf, and Hossflop reap exactly what they've sown.

That is just hilarious, coming as it does from Georgie the coward, scofflaw and oath-breaker. Speaking of 'twisted', I note you're still attacking all the military personnel who didn't renege on their commitments to our nation. Poor l'il Georgie: I pity you.

"He trusted me.

I am aware.

Only leftists are willing to sacrifice Israeli lives for a fake peace process and the world lamest fantasy called "Palestine".

You are a leftist. Only leftists believe Avnery's delusion worth the time of day:doubt:

"He trusted me.

I am aware.

"Also, his (Sharon's) relationship with the truth was problematical. David Ben-Gurion wrote in his diary that Sharon could be an exemplary military officer, if only he could abstain from lying."

Politicians lie.

That's a truth that cannot be denied.

Avnery lied many times, too.

What's your point?

I am aware.

Only leftists are willing to sacrifice Israeli lives for a fake peace process and the world lamest fantasy called "Palestine".

You are a leftist. Only leftists believe Avnery's delusion worth the time of day:doubt:

There is NO reason to sacrifice Jewish lives.

of course not-------all can sign the PACT OF OMAR------and live accordingly
IN BLISS

Why are you worshiping the opinion of someone who calls to others to disobey the law?:eek:

Everyone has had problems with the Palestinian refugees... for some 60 years now..
Indeed, as one journo put it "No one wants them as neighbors because they are too egotistical, hotheaded, selfish and immature to qualify as a responsible nation."

That is just hilarious, coming as it does from Georgie the coward, scofflaw and oath-breaker. Speaking of 'twisted', I note you're still attacking all the military personnel who didn't renege on their commitments to our nation. Poor l'il Georgie: I pity you.
If your commitment to your nation requires you to commit acts of terror on defenseless civilians, renege, or be a Slave(which probably explains your twisted perspective, Marg)

I am aware.

Politicians lie.

What's your point?
Avnery didn't make a career of murdering innocent civilians,
Why do you think your racist state occupies a plane above international law?

Including in Lebanon where Palestinians killed over a 100,000 Lebanese Christians. And then in Kuwait, they sided with Sadam during his invasion as a show of gratitude for the hospitality offered to tens of thousands of Palestinians by the Kuwaitis.

Nice people, why wouldn't anybody want them around?

This of course is called "Palestinian Mentality" and you don't have to be Palestinian to be infected with it.

David Ben-Gurion wrote in his diary that Sharon could be an exemplary military officer, if only he could abstain from lying."
My honorable opposition flock here could be exemplary citizens, if they stopped driveling, of course.
"So they dwelt in the land of Canaan for some centuries with considerable success, shining in particular in literature, producing what we now know as the Old Testament, praising and perhaps exaggerating their own exploits, and reviling their neighbors.

(It is believed to-day by many savants that the Old Testament description of Solomon's Temple was written by the Jews after their return from the Captivity, with the memory of the real splendors of Babylon fresh in their minds.

"It is possible that the actual temple was a simple place of worship.

"If it had been otherwise, it is hardly possible that no remains of it would be visible to-day, seeing that the temples of Egypt, which are so much older, remain, in some cases, almost in toto.)"

Do Jews perform their most exemplary feats post slavery?

Zionist Aspirations in Palestine - 20.07

I am aware.

Politicians lie.

What's your point?

his point is that David ben Gurion who had been a political rival of Sharon--
since they knew each other-----said something negative about him. He
finds that fact notable because he has.....sooooo littleeeeeee.......

Forum List

Back