A very modest proposal about Russia

Some advice for you - go fuck yourself. It’s the only kind you’ll ever get that involves any real sincerity.
That's your party's and culture's problem = you think with your emotions and not your brains

Yes dear, and that’s why Trump withdrawing us from NATO would render NATO entirely ineffective.
It is disgusting how Trump minion are foaming at the mouth with excitement at the prospect of WWIII. So many fucked up fascists in this country.
Ok I will talk civil with you.

Don't you think the left causes their own problems with why the right despises them?

With you electing Biden gas prices are now hitting $6 bucks a gallon in Los Angeles

Los Angeles County gas prices continue to rise to record levels | abc7.com
$6 a gallon? At least 1 gas station in LA hits the mark

Inflation is sky high

Putin attacks Ukraine and he won't stop there.

History shows us that politics are usually similar all over. Most people did not vote for Hitler. Many Germans despised him and even tried to kill him. But a lot did agree with Hitler. Same in America, Most people did not vote for Biden. A lot of people don't vote. But a lot of people did vote for and agree with him and his policies. Some people agree with what he does, some don't. Then you have the ''grey area'' = some people agree with some leaders' policies and don't agree on their other policies. I would think it's the same in Russia. Some people agree with the invasion, some don't. Some that don't agree, agree that it is a necessary ''evil''. etc
The only difference is the Russian people have no real say in who leads them. Resistance is futile. You become part of the creative or off to the camps you go. This is something leftists everywhere admire

Yes dear, and that’s why Trump withdrawing us from NATO would render NATO entirely ineffective.
It is disgusting how Trump minion are foaming at the mouth with excitement at the prospect of WWIII. So many fucked up fascists in this country.
How would the US leaving NATO lead to WWIII? Are the Eurotrash so blood thirsty only American pressure keeps them from genocidal wars every few generations?

The right is paying a price for choosing Putin over country
We are not the ones who harvested votes to get that Imbecile in office...........Nor are we the ones who supported Obama who sent blankets instead of weapons to Ukraine.

You don't have a leg to stand on wrongwinger.

We are not the ones who harvested votes to get that Imbecile in office...........Nor are we the ones who supported Obama who sent blankets instead of weapons to Ukraine.

You don't have a leg to stand on wrongwinger.

Sorry
But I don’t engage in Stolen Election fantasies

Sorry
But I don’t engage in Stolen Election fantasies
I don't care about that........your side are habitual liars anyway.

So Obama lost Crimea, Libya, Yemen, and drew crayon lines in the sand in Syria..................and now his legacy continues with the Imbecile Biden..........as Ukraine falls to Putin.

Your side SUCKS.

I don't care about that........your side are habitual liars anyway.

So Obama lost Crimea, Libya, Yemen, and drew crayon lines in the sand in Syria..................and now his legacy continues with the Imbecile Biden..........as Ukraine falls to Putin.

Your side SUCKS.
Ummmmm…..
Your side got us into Afghanistan AND Iraq

Have you noticed how Russia is jailing 1000's of anti-war protesters?
What amazes me is how those on this site act like it isn't happening. In retrospect to that, they bitch and moan about truckers in Canada being treated badly.
Yep. I did notice. Those Russians who protest Putin’s dictatorial actions while they are in the streets of Russia are fucking brave people of true moral stature.

No the left is paying the price for electing a weak ass President
Lol, you Putin invaded Ukraine not Biden. Dumb fuck. Mean while Trumpy boy and the traitorous right side with Putin. Has nothing to do with Biden. Feel our response is to small advocate for sending troops or nukes otherwise you are just full of shit like usual.

Trump kept Putin in check
These Are the Oily Chickenhawk Sissyboys Who Claimed that the SEALs Had to Beg Obama to Let Them Kill Osama

Vlad delayed only because he believed that Trump would keep our Deep State Russophobes in check, get us out of predatory NYETO, and cancel the sanctions, which were costing billions in trade profits for both countries.

Trump is already on record for supporting the recovery of the Ukraine, which has never been a country before and won't be one much longer. So these Republican worms who see this as an opportunity to paint Biden as a weakling, if they can paint Putin as the aggressor, lie through their teeth about what Trump would have done to stop the conveniently demonized Putin.

Last edited:
Lol, you Putin invaded Ukraine not Biden. Dumb fuck. Mean while Trumpy boy and the traitorous right side with Putin. Has nothing to do with Biden. Feel our response is to small advocate for sending troops or nukes otherwise you are just full of shit like usual.

As Putin invades Ukraine the right tells us to ignore it and pay attention to Canada and Mexico

Ummmmm…..
Your side got us into Afghanistan AND Iraq
We're in a situation where a despot president like Biden is dangerous to the world. He is obviously in and out of coherence and there are definitely people behind the scenes pushing the buttons. Seeing photos of their anger towards all at times is not reassuring. Especially in a world where we are escalating a hot sport and all sides have nukes.

Forum List

Back