A Virginia Young Democrat admitted to submitting 19 applications of dead individuals

Virginia Young Democrat Caught Voting For 19 Dead World War II Vets

yet liberals keep saying this doesnt happen. This is just one case . Like roaches if there is one there are many more and we have shown you guys other cases but you just blow them off. I guess you dont care as long as they keep voting democratic..
Isn't that a crime? :eusa_think:

Yes. It's not voting frauding, however. Nobody was actually voting. Comparing registration fraud and voting fraud is literally comparing apples and oranges.

yet liberals keep saying this doesnt happen. This is just one case . Like roaches if there is one there are many more and we have shown you guys other cases but you just blow them off. I guess you dont care as long as they keep voting democratic..

Liberals have no problem with this; "hey, look, no one voted. "

Why then do Democrats go through this trouble? You have to ask, what is their intent? Perhaps it's another sign of forgetting what the legal and ethics people have to say and simply win this motherfucker at all costs.

Liberals have no problem with this; "hey, look, no one voted. "

Why then do Democrats go through this trouble? You have to ask, what is their intent? Perhaps it's another sign of forgetting what the legal and ethics people have to say and simply win this motherfucker at all costs.
Why don't we discuss what recently happened in Wisconsin where a county clerk refused to have early voting at a polling place which was close to a university. her reason... to many Democrats would vote.

Keeping people from voting is much more serious than the pretend voter fraud

No one was caught voting, why do you lie on something that can be so easily verified
Not only that, but the "article" erroneously states (LIES) that this Young Democrat Was Caught Voting For 19 Dead World War II Vets. Then the "article" goes on to state that only one of the applications (NOT VOTES) was actually for a WWII vet. ROTFLMAO.

I guess they figure the people that read the partisan hackery they put out there are such gullible idiots that they will buy into anything they want them to buy into. Sad and Pathetic..

Stupid post..
An equally stupid, young man does something illegal......the system catches it and you "conclude"that the same system does NOT work???

No we don't say it doesn't happen, what "we" say is that it is VERY RARE and the laws that Republicans propose are not designed to fix this minor problem, they are designed to suppress voting. Their "fix" is so often much much worse then the problem itself.

Sooo, dems now trying to classify this as not voting fraud, both something else. So that explains so few fed convictions.

I was listening to NPR on way in to work yesterday, and on local portion of the news (Phoenix) they were saying that a good number of early ballots mailed to citizens have been stolen from mailboxes. The local TV evening news a few times this week noted complaints to Secretary of State's office about folks not receiving their ballots. She (our Sec' of State) didn't link it to mail theft but instead gave a couple of lame excuses that shifted blame to voters such as (1) moving without notifying the state and (2) not really being on the early ballot list. Oh, she's a Republican for the record.

I've never had much confidence in our election process ever since I had trouble voting one year and a few months later received a "sorry" note saying that it was their mistake and my vote SHOULD have been counted.

But how do we know republicans aren't doing the same thing? The only solution is voter I.D. We could do it overnight just like all the security laws that were passed after 9-11.

If voter fraud were ubiquitous and impacted the results of elections, wouldn't it be the job of The Congress - controlled by McConnell and Boehner/Ryan for the past few years - to establish policies and procedures for voter registration and define and fund a form of ID which provides proof of a voters legitimacy.

One might consider a live scan of the voters thumb, or a scan of the eye at the time the vote is cast, to prevent voting two or more times; making any effort to do so should be a felony.

Voter fraud which is so rampant as to change a result is a fiction. It is a wedge issue the GOP will not seek to change, since they know their agenda is not popular with much more than 35% of the voters.

Sooo, dems now trying to classify this as not voting fraud, both something else. So that explains so few fed convictions.

What explains so few federal convictions is because IT ALMOST NEVER HAPPENS.

NO ONE VOTED IN THIS INSTANCE. THE SYSTEM WORKED.

What part of that don't you understand?

It's not voting fraud, its registration fraud. They are not the same thing. It's like saying stealing a candy bar and stealing a car are the same.

This shows the system working, and no votes were cast you damn fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"A clerk was double-checking the entries of registered voters in the Shenandoah Valley city of Harrisonburg and came across the name Richard Allen Claybrook Sr., a name that she recognized. The clerk recalled that his son is a well-known local judge and remembered that his father had died a few years prior. Claybrook Sr. died in 2014 at the age of 87.

“He was a retired Fairfax County elementary school principal and had fought in World War II,” his son, retired Harrisonburg General District Court Judge Richard Allen Claybrook Jr told the Washington Post. “So our family is very disgusted that they would pick his name, because he was such a law-abiding citizen devoted to public service.”

After Spieles confessed to submitting the applications, Joe Fitzgerald, the local democrat who runs HarrisonburgVotes, fired him."

Forum List

Back