🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Visual and Precise Representation of Exactly how Well President Obama is Doing.

WelfareQueen

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2013
Uranus
I saw this graph in a Wall Street Journal on-line article and I thought it summed up How Obama is doing perfectly. For those of you who like visual information...this is the bomb.

I saw this graph in a Wall Street Journal on-line article and I thought it summed up How Obama is doing perfectly. For those of you who like visual information...this is the bomb.

another visual

more people have lost their health care

then the population of 24 states

thanks to obamacare

ocare-lost-insurance.jpg

do you suppose that the prezbo lives in such a isolated world

that he could not see this coming

Listening to these folks like Obama,Jay Carney and all the people in the administration's communications dept...aka MSNBC talk about the people losing their plans as a small percentage of the population makes me want to puke.

Didn't the liar in chief promise NO ONE was going to lose it.

That's not a whole lot different than Reagan, Clinton or Bush Jr.

It's only in the last year in office and then after that that we see what the public really think of them. Reagan and Clinton went way up again after people thought long and hard about them, and people still dislike Bush.

I think Obama's numbers are kind of false because the reason a lot of people are mixed on him is that they expected him to pass the Dream Act, pass a public option, close Gitmo, pass a Jobs Bill, end Afghanistan sooner.

Like 5 or 6 really big things that he won both elections on haven't come to pass yet because his political opposition wants to make sure he doesn't have a chance to get credit for anything, thus keeping his numbers low.

Pretty simple.

That's not a whole lot different than Reagan, Clinton or Bush Jr.

It's only in the last year in office and then after that that we see what the public really think of them. Reagan and Clinton went way up again after people thought long and hard about them, and people still dislike Bush.

I think Obama's numbers are kind of false because the reason a lot of people are mixed on him is that they expected him to pass the Dream Act, pass a public option, close Gitmo, pass a Jobs Bill, end Afghanistan sooner.

Like 5 or 6 really big things that he won both elections on haven't come to pass yet because his political opposition wants to make sure he doesn't have a chance to get credit for anything, thus keeping his numbers low.

Pretty simple.

Ah yes, the old "it's the Republican's fault" schtick. :eusa_boohoo:

Listening to these folks like Obama,Jay Carney and all the people in the administration's communications dept...aka MSNBC talk about the people losing their plans as a small percentage of the population makes me want to puke.

it should make you want to puke when millions and millions with millions more

to go are hurt by this law and the leftists claim it is only a small percentage

on the other hand every day the same leftists are out there hollering

and beating the drum for this that or the other in the regards

of if helps just one child or one person

another visual

more people have lost their health care

then the population of 24 states

thanks to obamacare

ocare-lost-insurance.jpg

Looks like mostly blue states, they deserve it....wait I live in one.

The graph doesn't show numbers...? Except the last post which is at 41%

Last edited:

It was a small percentage that didn't have or didn't want health care insurance in the first place.

It was a small percentage that didn't have or didn't want health care insurance in the first place.

key word

was

once the mandates on business expire

we could see this small percent reach into

the 90 million range

key word

was

once the mandates on business expire

we could see this small percent reach into

the 90 million range

Exactly, we switched from people choosing not to be covered to the same amount not being covered. We can only hope that there is treatment under Obamacare for lunacy.

do you suppose that the prezbo lives in such a isolated world

that he could not see this coming

A) He is a campaigner FIRST and Foremost NOT an executive.
B) He is though setting the stage for what he prefers as he has clearly stated:
Obama: "I happen to be a proponent of a single payer universal health care program"
C) He clearly doesn't understand the total destruction of a tax base that pays $100 billion/year in Federal/State/local and property taxes and
and the destruction would put 400,000+ people out of work.
D) He also OBVIOUSLY LIED even before ACA passage when he said:
"We are not a nation that accepts nearly 46 million uninsured men, women and children,"
Already knowing the Census said 10 million of the 46 million were NOT legal citizens.. that
if he didn't know then his executive incompetence is showing, that 14 million supposedly uninsured need only register with Medicaid!
He DID know that 18 million under 34, making over $50k a year that didn't need or want employers' plans were counted and he
called them "Free loaders".. assuming they all went to the ER racked up bills that would affect their credit!

That total adds up to 42 million not legal, didn't know they were eligible and those that didn't want counted as part of Obama's 46 million!

IT is such a hard number for people to grasp that ACA/Destruction of 93 million EXISTING happy insured people all for less then
truly 4 million!
So why did Obama do it?
Either it is part of his overall destroy the USA plan OR he is totally ignorant and incompetent!

Forum List

Back