A vote for Crazy Joe is a vote for Religion to be taught in public school.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Deal with this, Dimwingers.

:iyfyus.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :p :laughing0301:

Biden Pushes For Islam to Be 'Taught More' In Public Schools

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden said he wishes schools taught more about the Islamic faith during a virtual speaking engagement, according to the Daily Caller.

During a call with Emgage Action and the "Million Muslim Votes Summit," Biden said, “I wish we taught more in our schools about the Islamic Faith.”

• Banned
If Crazy Joe's handlers ever let him out of his basement a reporter should ask him if he supports Christianity taught in public schools.

• Banned
: crickets: from the Biden worshipers.

If Crazy Joe's handlers ever let him out of his basement a reporter should ask him if he supports Christianity taught in public schools.
I can tell you didn't even read the article you linked to, or you couldn't comprehend what you read, you idiot.

No, he didn't say he wants, "Islam to be taught more in public schools." Those were your words, liar.

This is what he said. Try your best to understand it, because I am not going to explain it to you.

" I wish we talked about all the great confessional faiths. [Islam] is one of the great confessional faiths,” he went on, claiming that, “[W]e all come from the same root here in terms of our fundamental beliefs.”

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden said he wishes schools taught more about the Islamic faith during a virtual speaking engagement, according to the Daily Caller.

During a call with Emgage Action and the "Million Muslim Votes Summit," Biden said, “I wish we taught more in our schools about the Islamic Faith.”

Second bullshit attempt to twist Biden's words.
Read your own fucking blog, asshat.

"
“I wish we taught more in our schools about the Islamic Faith.”
“I wish we talked about all the great confessional faiths. """"

• Banned

Second bullshit attempt to twist Biden's words.
Read your own fucking blog, asshat.

"
“I wish we taught more in our schools about the Islamic Faith.”
“I wish we talked about all the great confessional faiths. """"
So Biden wants religion taught in public schools.

Exactly what I said, Halfwit.

Forum List

Back