🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A vote for Trump is a vote for Jobs and a vote for Biden is a vote for Mobs

...I hate to break this to you, Kondor but a fence post is probably smarter than Joe Biden at this point!...
Nolo contendre; however, it should be a measure of my revulsion for Rump and the dangers he poses, that I will vote for that fence-post anyway.

Do you think Democrats even DESERVE their nominee to sit in the Oval Office if they can't come up with someone better than Biden with YEARS to do so?...
There is more right than wrong with what you say, and, if it wasn't for Rump...

...Why would anyone want people that incompetent running their lives?
Folks have been thinking the same 'incompetent' thing about Rump for the past three years, and are obliged to add-in 'dangerous' to the mix, as well.

Dangerous... as in dangerous to The People and their Republic and its Constitution and the Rule of Law and our alliances and on and on and on...

Biden will be a 'place-holder' one-term President... designed to push Rump out of Washington and holding the fort for better times and candidates to come.

What you MEAN is that the left wing has been pushing the narrative that Trump is incompetent and dangerous for the past three years because that was all they had! Trump was killing it with the economy.

I ask again why should the voters send Democrats to Washington when they've done such a piss poor job of finding a suitable candidate?

...What you MEAN is that the left wing has been pushing the narrative that Trump is incompetent and dangerous for the past three years because that was all they had!...
Incorrect. I already said what I meant. Rump is incompetent and dangerous. MSM aside, I am old enough to think for myself, and I do that well.

Trump was killing it with the economy...
The trouble with Republicans is that they think a good economy is the end-all-be-all of national political life. It is not. It is merely an important component.

And when the political and cultural value of that 'important component' is outweighed by other vital concerns and dangers posed, then it is insufficient.

ask again why should the voters send Democrats to Washington when they've done such a piss poor job of finding a suitable candidate?
Because Sleepy Old Uncle Joe will (a) remove the dangerous, incompetent Rump from the seat of power and (b) keep the seat warm for someone better.

Sometimes, if the danger (to the Republic and its Constitution) is great enough, as it is now, and on short-notice, a 'place-holder' is better than an autocrat.

What's REALLY more dangerous...Trump's tweets...or a Party in power that wants to do away with the Police? You tell me, Kiddies!
Yes... quite true.. between the idiots' stance on Illegal Aliens, China, and now, the Police, they're shooting themselves in the foot.

Damned shame, too... Rump truly is a danger to the Constitution and the Rule of Law, and needs to be replaced in November.

...What you MEAN is that the left wing has been pushing the narrative that Trump is incompetent and dangerous for the past three years because that was all they had!...
Incorrect. I already said what I meant. Rump is incompetent and dangerous. MSM aside, I am old enough to think for myself, and I do that well.

The trouble with Republicans is that they think a good economy is the end-all-be-all of national political life. It is not. It is merely an important component.

And when the political and cultural value of that 'important component' is outweighed by other vital concerns and dangers posed, then it is insufficient.

ask again why should the voters send Democrats to Washington when they've done such a piss poor job of finding a suitable candidate?
Because Sleepy Old Uncle Joe will (a) remove the dangerous, incompetent Rump from the seat of power and (b) keep the seat warm for someone better.

Sometimes, if the danger (to the Republic and its Constitution) is great enough, as it is now, and on short-notice, a 'place-holder' is better than an autocrat.
Democratic Party is a threat to the nation.

..,.Democratic Party is a threat to the nation.
There may very well be some truth in what you say - for example, the idiot Dems who want to disband police departments...

However, an autocratic Chief Executive who cannot take criticism and who views a Free Press as Enemies of the People has simply got to go...

And, given the March stock-market crash, a new recession, 13% unemployment, pandemic, 110K+ dead, etc., your boy is probably 'toast' in November.

I'll take my chances that Sane Dems will hold back the Insane Dems (MPLS, etc.) rather than give a wanna-be Tyrant another four years to trash the Republic.

Really? Tell that to someone who's lost their job because of the pandemic and now the liberal riots, Kondor. Someone who needs a President in office who's good at job creation and managing the economy! This is a time in our history where the last thing we need is a "place holder"! This is a time when we need someone who will solve problems. Joe Biden isn't that person and four years is an eternity if you're out of work! You think the average American really cares about a scumbag like George Floyd getting killed? Wants to see the Police defunded? I hate to tell you but the Democrats have lost their way. They've fooled themselves (with help from their same mind set friends in the main stream media!) that Americans don't want a secure border...don't care if their vote is negated by voter fraud...want a one size fits all healthcare system...want a "living wage"...and free college for all! The average American recognizes what's practical and what's pie in the sky! The Democratic Party no longer DOES!

I hope that Mark Levin's recent tweet reallt catches on:

"A vote for Trump is a vote for jobs. A vote for Biden is a vote for mobs. "

EZwk76uWoAAZvMz

^^^ yet another thread which didn't age well.

^^^ yet another thread which didn't age well.
Didn't age well? Biden's policies are bringing on a major recession with rising inflation and rising interest rates and a dying housing market. You think Biden looks good? You're delusional. lol

Didn't age well? Biden's policies are bringing on a major recession with rising inflation and rising interest rates and a dying housing market. You think Biden looks good? You're delusional. lol

It was Trumpyberra's MAGA MOB that launched the assault on the Legislative Branch as they were validating the 50 State Elections that culminated in their loss.

Yeah, this ...

"A vote for Trump is a vote for jobs. A vote for Biden is a vote for mobs."

... did not age well.

Since this thread was started, we had Trump's violent mob of domestic terrorists attack Congress; and jobs under Trump lost 2.6 million jobs while we increased 8 million jobs under Biden.

Yeah, this ...

... did not age well.

Since this thread was started, we had Trump's violent mob of domestic terrorists attack Congress; and jobs under Trump lost 2.6 million jobs while we increased 8 million jobs under Biden.
I don’t dispute economic metrics that have been gained under Biden. You might want to throw in increased wages. Good stuff. The problem is the egregious increase in energy prices and inflation that have occurred under Biden have eroded any gains. Had he and his handlers not gone after Energy companies in the face of global inflation during the election and once he took office, he wouldn’t be looking at losing the Hill in 2022.

I hope that Mark Levin's recent tweet reallt catches on:

"A vote for Trump is a vote for jobs. A vote for Biden is a vote for mobs. "

However their Ice Cream melts.Both Guys appear to have a
sweet tooth.Only one wears dentures.

Yeah, this ...

... did not age well.

Nor does an Ice Cream cone.
Yet Biden swears by his beloved Ice Cream cones.
With Parallels to his boss Obama.The only part time Job Obama appeared to
have was before College and he worked for a few weekends at a
Baskin-Robbins

What the hell ever happened to United States Immigration Law? What the hell is to serve, uphold, and defend the Constitution and Laws of the country?

While some economists say the stimulus packages passed in response to the Covid-19 pandemic are having an impact on inflation, it's misleading to suggest that's the only explanation for the recent rise in inflation. Blaming it exclusively on Democratic spending proposals misrepresents what's actually been passed, and ignores the trillions of dollars in spending passed last year supported by Republicans and signed by then-President Donald Trump which economists say have also contributed to inflation.

While some economists say the stimulus packages passed in response to the Covid-19 pandemic are having an impact on inflation, it's misleading to suggest that's the only explanation for the recent rise in inflation. Blaming it exclusively on Democratic spending proposals misrepresents what's actually been passed, and ignores the trillions of dollars in spending passed last year supported by Republicans and signed by then-President Donald Trump which economists say have also contributed to inflation.

Carter has to be pleased he has come up another notch from worst president since that meat puppet faggot obozo.

Forum List

Back