A wall on the border would kill the environment.

Nah it's an idea born out of cowardice and pursued by cowards.
Do you lock your house doors at night? Lock your car? Can anyone enter even though they do not live there? Would you protect your family if someone entered unknown to you? Do you keep your bank account protected? Hide your money? Check your credit to make sure nobody attempted identity theft?
If you do any or all of these things...you are a coward I guess.
No, dumb woman. Don't try to pass off your cowardice on me.

Tell me where you live. Give me your address, SSN and date of birth. Common, don't be a coward.
Gross so you can creep around my window? :puke:
I notice that you are running away like a scared little girl. The big tough internet troll is really just a big fat coward.
^^^ uh oh TRIGGERED

gn5I2vZ.gif

Old school must want cheap labor, while screwing the young people.

All in favor of screwing younger poor people say aye!

Those opposed say-----> OLD SCHOOL is an incompetent MARXIST!
But we have the lowest unemployment rate in the history of the universe now. And didn't even need a wall! :rolleyes:

So you, as a BRILLIANT leftist, want drugs to keep flowing in to our kids. Explain that!
You didn't teach your kids well then. Drugs were always available.
Mostly in progressive Areas

But we have the lowest unemployment rate in the history of the universe now. And didn't even need a wall! :rolleyes:

So you, as a BRILLIANT leftist, want drugs to keep flowing in to our kids. Explain that!
Except for all the inbreds playing with opioids

Except for all the inbreds playing with opioids
They will all become progressives if they continue their path

Lie to yourself if you want.

Trillions of linear feet of wall erected worldwide all with the same purpose and function and for some crazy reason this particular wall is a “symbol of cowardice” ...how does that makes sense to you?
"Symbol of cowardice" is a leftwing euphemism meaning "common sense." Leftwingers are always making up words to denigrate logic, truth and common sense. What else can they do?

Nah it's an idea born out of cowardice and pursued by cowards.
Do you lock your house doors at night? Lock your car? Can anyone enter even though they do not live there? Would you protect your family if someone entered unknown to you? Do you keep your bank account protected? Hide your money? Check your credit to make sure nobody attempted identity theft?
If you do any or all of these things...you are a coward I guess.

Mama always said....”Never waste your time trying to reason with the unreasonable.”
Boy was she right.
You still have to point out what idiots these people are because there are others who might fall for their idiocies.

I agree...I spend plenty of time here bitch-slapping the twisted Loons...it’s what I do.
Why do you have an avatar of a wealthy Democrat?

Robert E. Lee is an American hero...back then Democrats were badasses...they’re all fucked up in the head now.
Why do you ask?

No, dumb woman. Don't try to pass off your cowardice on me.

Tell me where you live. Give me your address, SSN and date of birth. Common, don't be a coward.
I notice that you are running away like a scared little girl. The big tough internet troll is really just a big fat coward.
^^^ uh oh TRIGGERED

gn5I2vZ.gif

Still running away, coward? Your mother called and said you have to go home for dinner.
She did? That's weird.

The last I looked the inner cities are progressive Areas, controlled by progressives.
That’s where most of the violent crime in the country by longshot is... lol

No wall will kill our culture.
Our culture never had anything to do with walls

Our culture does have everything to do with law and order. That’s all the wall represents.
The wall represents cowardice. This is our symbol:

statueliberty_schaer-087__card.jpg

Not this:

Berlinermauer.jpg
The Statue of Liberty is a fucking joke, considering who gave it to us. LOL
France gave you freedom too ;)

No wall will kill our culture.
Our culture never had anything to do with walls

Our culture does have everything to do with law and order. That’s all the wall represents.
The wall represents cowardice. This is our symbol:

statueliberty_schaer-087__card.jpg

Not this:

Berlinermauer.jpg
The Statue of Liberty is a fucking joke, considering who gave it to us. LOL
France gave you freedom too ;)
How?

The last I looked the inner cities are progressive Areas, controlled by progressives.
That’s where most of the violent crime in the country by longshot is... lol
There's no crime in flyover country since it takes weeks to arrive at the nearest other person

^^^ uh oh TRIGGERED

gn5I2vZ.gif

Still running away, coward? Your mother called and said you have to go home for dinner.
She did? That's weird.
Yeah, it's weird that the big bad internet troll still lives with his mommy.

^^^ uh oh TRIGGERED

gn5I2vZ.gif

She did? That's weird.
Yeah, it's weird that the big bad internet troll still lives with his mommy.
And threatening american civilians.

Forum List

Back