A wall on the border would kill the environment.

Tell me where you live. Give me your address, SSN and date of birth. Common, don't be a coward.
Gross so you can creep around my window? :puke:
I notice that you are running away like a scared little girl. The big tough internet troll is really just a big fat coward.
^^^ uh oh TRIGGERED

gn5I2vZ.gif

Still running away, coward? Your mother called and said you have to go home for dinner.
She did? That's weird.
You’re already there? You should let her know so she stops calling

Our culture never had anything to do with walls

Our culture does have everything to do with law and order. That’s all the wall represents.
The wall represents cowardice. This is our symbol:

statueliberty_schaer-087__card.jpg

Not this:

Berlinermauer.jpg
The Statue of Liberty is a fucking joke, considering who gave it to us. LOL
France gave you freedom too ;)
How?
Read history, France had a huge role in helping the US revolution, let's not be ungrateful.

No wall will kill our culture.

Our culture does have everything to do with law and order. That’s all the wall represents.

Not this:

Berlinermauer.jpg
Na, the French motto is I surrender

Funny how so many of the liberal politicians who are screaming against the wall live in gated communities with 24/7 security.

So you, as a BRILLIANT leftist, want drugs to keep flowing in to our kids. Explain that!
You didn't teach your kids well then. Drugs were always available.
Mostly in progressive Areas
Lie to yourself if you want.
The last I looked the inner cities are progressive Areas, controlled by progressives.
That’s where most of the violent crime in the country by longshot is... lol
There's no crime in flyover country since it takes weeks to arrive at the nearest other person
Hahaha good one.

Not this:

Berlinermauer.jpg
How?
Read history, France had a huge role in helping the US revolution, let's not be ungrateful.
Actually you are mistaken

Not this:

Berlinermauer.jpg
How?
I’ll be as ungrateful as illegals in my country! I have that right

Not this:

Berlinermauer.jpg
So you gonna deny the fact that France helped the US in a major way?

Not this:

Berlinermauer.jpg
How?
I’ll be as ungrateful as illegals in my country! I have that right
Where do you live honestly ?

Not this:

Berlinermauer.jpg
actually they wanted the territory for themselves they were not trying to “help anybody out” it’s not in their nature. You watch too many Hollywood movies.
Sucker lol

Gross so you can creep around my window? :puke:
I notice that you are running away like a scared little girl. The big tough internet troll is really just a big fat coward.
^^^ uh oh TRIGGERED

gn5I2vZ.gif

Still running away, coward? Your mother called and said you have to go home for dinner.
She did? That's weird.
Yeah, it's weird that the big bad internet troll still lives with his mommy.
Actually, most of them live in Russia these days. What region did the Kremlin station you in?

Not this:

Berlinermauer.jpg
actually they wanted the territory for themselves they were not trying to “help anybody out” it’s not in their nature. You watch too many Hollywood movies.
Sucker lol
Hmmm so they didn't supply the US with money, weapons and manpower ?

So you, as a BRILLIANT leftist, want drugs to keep flowing in to our kids. Explain that!
The last I looked the inner cities are progressive Areas, controlled by progressives.
There's no crime in flyover country since it takes weeks to arrive at the nearest other person

Hahaha good one.

Haha...that’s an ignorant unfounded opinion.
I bet I have factual statistics that would show there’s no crime in flyover America because there’s no “Brown” there.

Sucker lol
They didn’t do it because they are nice people, they obviously had ulterior motives... that is a well known fact.

Hahaha good one.

I bet I have factual statistics that would show there’s no crime in flyover America because there’s no “Brown” there.
Lots of brown. Bad brown dirt where little can grow. That's why flyover country needs so many farming subsidies and federal aid.

Hahaha good one.

Lots of brown. Bad brown dirt where little can grow. That's why flyover country needs so many farming subsidies and federal aid.

And wetbacks apparently.

Sucker lol
They didn’t do it because they are nice people, they obviously had ulterior motives... that is a well known fact.
So they did help...and without their help the US gained independence. So don' be ungrateful.

Hahaha good one.

And there you sit, Complaining on how you are fed. Lol

Hahaha good one.

And wetbacks apparently.
Probably a lot of people down there have wet backs. They lost their coal jobs and refuse to get educations, so they can't afford air conditioning or anything at all.

Forum List

Back