A Warmer explains

Which means what?

Frank, you're just a babbling moron now. Nobody can understand you.

He's a direct descendant of the "experts" who proclaimed for pay that cigarettes did nothing to harm your health. :smoke: :eek-52:

What about the government experts who extorted tens of billions from the cigarette companies for "health and anti-smoking education programs" and then spent the money on other things?

What about the government experts who extorted tens of billions from the cigarette companies for "health and anti-smoking education programs" and then spent the money on other things?

What about it, except an attempt to derail the thread? If you want to talk about that, start another thread. It's irrelevant to this one.

What about it, except an attempt to derail the thread? If you want to talk about that, start another thread. It's irrelevant to this one.

What about it, except an attempt to derail the thread?

I agree, bringing up smoking is an attempt to derail the thread. So why'd you do it?

It's irrelevant to this one.

Liberals bringing up an issue to extort money and gain power is very relevant to the issue of global warming.

Which means what?

Because I'm talking AGWCult science.

Clue: Get one today

Frank, check out this bit of mamooth's link.

The current record-breaking temperatures indicate that the 14-year-long pause in ocean warming has come to an end.

I thought the oceans were warming over the last 14 years, because they absorbed all that energy from the atmosphere?
And that was the explanation for the pause in surface temperature increases?
Now they're telling us it was all cooling? Hmmmmmmmmm..........

The one thing we've learned n the AGWCult is that we don't ask any questions or point out any of these imaginary "Discrepancies" Clearly there's something wrong with the data

What you seem to be telling us is that you can't follow a process any more complicated than the construction of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich without the peanut butter or the jelly.

The world's oceans are warming below 700 meters. That warmth is coming from warmed surface waters that have been subducted by changed tropical and sub-tropical wind patterns piling the water up against continental margins. That warm surface water is being replaced by cold water from the depths.

The surface is cooling. Deeper water is warming.

Here's another AGWCult technique: accuse the other side of lying about our lack of lab work.

Sure, we have no lab evidence that shows how a 120PPM increase in CO2 will raise temperature (and lower ocean pH and make more and less ice and cause droughts and floods) but that's irrelevant.

When asked to produce evidence you must take these 2 steps: first, lie that you already presented it numerous time and second, accuse them of lying about the evidence we never posted!

Crick is a master at this, you should watch how he does it

Ain't that right, scumbag?

What you seem to be telling us is that you can't follow a process any more complicated than the construction of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich without the peanut butter or the jelly.

The world's oceans are warming below 700 meters. That warmth is coming from warmed surface waters that have been subducted by changed tropical and sub-tropical wind patterns piling the water up against continental margins. That warm surface water is being replaced by cold water from the depths.

Based on the "Because we say so" method

Perfect!

He's a direct descendant of the "experts" who proclaimed for pay that cigarettes did nothing to harm your health. :smoke: :eek-52:
Poor little marxist cant even get those facts straight..
What facts are you talking about? How about putting a little meat on that bone?

LOL... I gave you the facts, showed you where I obtained them.. You and mammoth must be friends as you do the same bull shit over and over and over again..

How about you provide some facts for a change.. show us how `120ppm is all man made and how it has affected the earths temp.. show your work, sources, and how you determined what mans acutal contribution is..

I'll wait..

Deep water is warming by .0015 deg C / Decade.. it will take 29,000 years for any significant change. Since we do not have a long term record we do not know how this change transfers in earths oceans as not all oceans are warming.

LOL... I gave you the facts, showed you where I obtained them.. You and mammoth must be friends as you do the same bull shit over and over and over again. How about you provide some facts for a change.. show us how `120ppm is all man made and how it has affected the earths temp.. show your work, sources, and how you determined what mans acutal contribution is. I'll wait...

...quite a while considering you won't give a cite to your "facts". I won't be holding my breath, since facts aren't the deniers' forte. You're all about the politics and not really much for the science.

So you think the Earth's climate occupies the entire solar system. Hmm...
Only a fool thinks that our whole solar system does not affect our climate in the long term.

Just how long does your run have to be, Billy Bob, before the Earth's climate is affected by ANYTHING further than the moon?

Considering the last 150 years can be fully attributed to the rise due to leaving the little ice age and natural causes, the time is to short at even that length to make any assumptions. That said, the recent warming trends can be shown to not be influenced by CO2.

LOL... I gave you the facts, showed you where I obtained them.. You and mammoth must be friends as you do the same bull shit over and over and over again. How about you provide some facts for a change.. show us how `120ppm is all man made and how it has affected the earths temp.. show your work, sources, and how you determined what mans acutal contribution is. I'll wait...

...quite a while considering you won't give a cite to your "facts". I won't be holding my breath, since facts aren't the deniers' forte. You're all about the politics and not really much for the science.

I'm sure you can find my posts showing all the information and data. Ive posted them about 5 different times.

Crick, scumbag

Where's that lab experiment you claim to have posted?

You said I lied that you have posted the lab work showing how a 120PPM increase in CO2 will raise temperature

Now's your chance, scumbag

and yet, you have not produced one experiment that proves your point. I have given you the evidence Herr Koch 1901, Go look it up in real science. SCIENCE.......

Day 5

Crick, (aka: Lying Scumbag)

Has still yet to post the lab experiment showing how a 120PPM increase in CO2 will raise temperature

Forum List

Back