A warning for the Democrats and RINO's.

Back when I lived in Houston I was listening to Michael Berry. He was talking about a guy, supported by the Tea Party who had the audacity to run against David Douhurst, the Bush appointee and GOP pick to run instead. They campaigned against him as hard as any democrat could or would. Lavin picked Cruz up and endorsed him as well. Thing was, the more people came out against him, the more the Chronicle said he would lose. In the end, he won. Those in the political ruling class as well as their water boys in the main stream media should learn from this. Those who keep referring to "The Cruz Wing" of the Republican party or "speaker of the house Cruz" may end up with a nasty surprise come November 2014.

The retards in California's 43rd Congressional district keep re-electing Maxine Waters, so I would not be surprised if the retards of Texas re-elect Ted Cruz.

But the fact remains that Ted Cruz helped the GOP sink to a record low approval rating since September. With a big hand from Cruz, the GOP now stands at 28 percent compared to the Democrats at 43 percent. That's a very bad footing for the Republican Party to be entering into the mid-terms from.

You yahoos might love him, but the rest of America, and a large swath of Republicans, are repulsed by him.

So go right ahead and take ownership of him. You deserve it.

One guy sunk the GOP ? This is just stupid. almost as stupid as the other moron who don't know what senators do or how they get elected. As for bad footing, they had that to in their last election, yet here we are. Whats different now other then the butt hurt that's coming in 2014 ? Not just among republicans, but democrats to ?

Back when I lived in Houston I was listening to Michael Berry. He was talking about a guy, supported by the Tea Party who had the audacity to run against David Douhurst, the Bush appointee and GOP pick to run instead. They campaigned against him as hard as any democrat could or would. Lavin picked Cruz up and endorsed him as well. Thing was, the more people came out against him, the more the Chronicle said he would lose. In the end, he won. Those in the political ruling class as well as their water boys in the main stream media should learn from this. Those who keep referring to "The Cruz Wing" of the Republican party or "speaker of the house Cruz" may end up with a nasty surprise come November 2014.

The retards in California's 43rd Congressional district keep re-electing Maxine Waters, so I would not be surprised if the retards of Texas re-elect Ted Cruz.

But the fact remains that Ted Cruz helped the GOP sink to a record low approval rating since September. With a big hand from Cruz, the GOP now stands at 28 percent compared to the Democrats at 43 percent. That's a very bad footing for the Republican Party to be entering into the mid-terms from.

You yahoos might love him, but the rest of America, and a large swath of Republicans, are repulsed by him.

One guy sunk the GOP ?

Did I say that?

I said he HELPED.

Wish full thinking on your part. They have been saying Texas is going purple in one way or another for years, and it has yet to happen.

Think again, President Obama lost Texas last year by a mere 1.2 million votes. Projections have it turning purple/blue by 2020, as they have been saying for the last 12 years that it has been monitored.

40% of the population in TX is Hispanic (up 8% from 2008, 15% from 2000) and roughly 15% is African American, since these two demographics are most likely to vote Dem.. Well, you might be able to figure it out.

As for the GOP walking away with nothing, this is no surprise, but as far as I know, that's to be decided, but for the most part, they are nutless and its to be expected that they will cave causing primaries from their right.

It's not be decided.. They will walk away with nothing that they started this shutdown for.

And then their is Obamacare. It will eat its self. We will see that when you get dinged for $100.00 bucks out of your food stamps and they kick you out of Medicaid because you work 20 hours a week. then we will see you scream bloody murder when you get the fine taken from your EIC refund because you could not afford your ACA.

Their? Fuck, what are you retarded? Learn to spell you knuckle dragger.

I will be screaming nothing, I own 2 businesses (part own one) and I offer healthcare to my employees. The ACA saves me money. LOL, I did the math, refused to listen to misinformation your type thrive on and work the numbers.

I save money because of the ACA (as a business owner).

So I feel pretty good about how things are going. Obama and his bieotch will get the boot in 2016, the aca will be beginning its death throws and I will be gloating in 2014, and 2016 when you retards fill the house and senate with the "Tea Baggers" you hate so much. It will be Epic.

"Obama and his bieotch will get the boot in 2016", if he was actually running again (seeing he can't) that would be funny, otherwise that is just a sad comment and it shows your complete lack of understanding in our political system.

You must be retarded, flat out. Having ALL TIME low approval rating going into 2014 mid-term elections is not a good place to be.. The republicans know this, that is why we are now starting to hear about ending the shutdown because they see the poll numbers that are coming around. :lol:

There will be no redemption, your party will lose seats in the house (all we need is 17), just like the GOP did not win the election no matter how much they wished. Your party wont be "filling" the house and senate with anything no matter how much you try and pretend that the facts are lies.

Not to mention, you negged me on my comment.. And this pathetic reply is the best that you can come up with? Poor spelling and an even worse thought out reply, voters like you are on the decline and that is a great thing for America.

One guy sunk the GOP ?

Did I say that?

I said he HELPED.

He caused ructions for sure, but it looks like he has only sunk the McCain/Gram side of the party. Those types who are really only there for the free food.

Wish full thinking on your part. They have been saying Texas is going purple in one way or another for years, and it has yet to happen.

Think again, President Obama lost Texas last year by a mere 1.2 million votes. Projections have it turning purple/blue by 2020, as they have been saying for the last 12 years that it has been monitored.

40% of the population in TX is Hispanic (up 8% from 2008, 15% from 2000) and roughly 15% is African American, since these two demographics are most likely to vote Dem.. Well, you might be able to figure it out.

As for the GOP walking away with nothing, this is no surprise, but as far as I know, that's to be decided, but for the most part, they are nutless and its to be expected that they will cave causing primaries from their right.

It's not be decided.. They will walk away with nothing that they started this shutdown for.

And then their is Obamacare. It will eat its self. We will see that when you get dinged for $100.00 bucks out of your food stamps and they kick you out of Medicaid because you work 20 hours a week. then we will see you scream bloody murder when you get the fine taken from your EIC refund because you could not afford your ACA.

I will be screaming nothing, I own 2 businesses (part own one) and I offer healthcare to my employees. The ACA saves me money. LOL, I did the math, refused to listen to misinformation your type thrive on and work the numbers.

So I feel pretty good about how things are going. Obama and his bieotch will get the boot in 2016, the aca will be beginning its death throws and I will be gloating in 2014, and 2016 when you retards fill the house and senate with the "Tea Baggers" you hate so much. It will be Epic.

"Obama and his bieotch will get the boot in 2016", if he was actually running again (seeing he can't) that would be funny, otherwise that is just a sad comment and it shows your complete lack of understanding in our political system.

You must be retarded, flat out. Having ALL TIME low approval rating going into 2014 mid-term elections is not a good place to be.. The republicans know this, that is why we are now starting to hear about ending the shutdown because they see the poll numbers that are coming around. :lol:

There will be no redemption, your party will lose seats in the house (all we need is 17), just like the GOP did not win the election no matter how much they wished. Your party wont be "filling" the house and senate with anything no matter how much you try and pretend that the facts are lies.

Not to mention, you negged me on my comment.. And this pathetic reply is the best that you can come up with? Poor spelling and an even worse thought out reply, voters like you are on the decline and that is a great thing for America.

Yup, and when all those minority's start having the fines for not signing up for Obama care pulled from their EIC that will change. As for the Latinos, that's just a wet dream for you libs. Most vote republican in Texas because Texas republicans in Texas love them. As for the African Americans, sure, they have been reliable voters for a time, but due to the fact that Democrats continue to take them for granted in Texas by chasing after the Latino vote they are getting pissed. there is also the fact that all new abortion clinics are being opened in black neighborhoods and that really pisses them off. Sorry dude, keep dreaming.

as for walking away with nothing, I doubt they wanted anything other then to NOT be challanged in 2014 by their own party. Dont think it will help.

As for using spell check, I already said, you are just not worth it newber. JoeB is one of the few I will watch it with. Your just a welfare queen that watches to much TV.

as for you owning a business, bull shit. Mary Kay is not a real business. Its obvious you have not even been to the site yet. By the way, how many have signed up for it ?

My compleat lack of the political system ? You are looking more and more like another JoeB sock. Thats about all I say to that one. Now go play with your big lego's and hush.

[

First off, I'm not "you guys". I'm just one of the majority of normal folks who sit and watch you tards have at it, and get screwed by you straight ticket voters, or you who are unable to think for your selves, so you do as instructed by the welfare dept. and the cable news networks. Second, TH actually misses you and your multiple accounts and the debates you would have between them. As far as already lost, what was there to win ? Obamacare was never going anywhere. Its all just smoke and mirrors. As far as who gets blamed, Government in general is blamed. No aspect of it is popular among anyone but you retards who fuck it up for the rest of us. Lumping me in with any of "the guys doesn't bother me. Here I am either a right wing nut, or an extremist lib. For normal folks that puts me proudly in the middle with the rest who are capable free thinkers.

So what you are saying is that you are just a troll disagreeing with everyone.

Got it.

Holey Shit ! Thats a hoot comeing from you ! I accept your surrender. You have gotten to soft joe. A real powder puff.:lol:

NO, I'm just asking, because frankly, I can't get what your gig is here, other than I must have really hurt your feelings on ToonHall for you to still be upset about it three years later.

I mean, I'm really sorry I hurt your feeling and stuff. Unless you're MaineConservative. Fuck that guy. Lyng Mormon Sack of Shit.

Holey Shit ! Thats a hoot comeing from you ! I accept your surrender. You have gotten to soft joe. A real powder puff.:lol:

Your spelling is about at 6th-grade level, did you realize that?

Meh, Mostly you just aren't worth proper spelling. You didn't even know that Ted Cruz was a Senator. you are retarded and not worthy of spell check. Go play in the bad lands retard, but before you do, go back to 2nd grade and learn your government.

Or that "half" of Texas votes for a Senator.

Um. Pleas do tell us what "district" cruz is from ?

Wait, he's a senator. That means half of Texas is retarded.

:lol:

Last edited:

Obama lost Arizona by about 200,000 votes. So that is a good sign for the Dems. Arizona will be in play in 2016 forcing dwindling GOP resources to be spent there since there seems to be no favorite son/daughter vote.

Also, there is this:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-vote-but-not-the-black-vote.html#post6332848

While we weren't looking, the Senate in Texas shifted and there is no longer a GOP super-majority there. Hence the Wendy Davis filibuster (she'll soon be my new avatar is she keeps it up). Another good sign for the Dems.

If the LULAC coalition was smart, they'd be ringing up the TX Democratic party down there and demanding seats at the table. If the Dems do turn Texas, it will be only because of the Hispanic influence.

As for Michael Berry, a friend of mine who lives in Pasadena (where gas is $2.89 a gallon--thank you Mr. President), sent me this video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSPOuRaQu68]POLICE WATCH BAR VIDEO IN HIT-AND-RUN PROBE - YouTube[/ame]

Sound familiar?

What is it about Conservatives who bash homosexuals in the day and party with them at night?

Democrats and "RHINOs" represent the vast majority of the USA.

Its the Tea Party that is in serious danger.

Democrats and "RHINOs" represent the vast majority of the USA.

Its the Tea Party that is in serious danger.

I don't think that is so. I think people going about their business represent the vast majority of the USA. I also think the vast majority of the USA hates the whole political class equally. Take John McCain. Cant say many like him much. I mean, he was absolutely torn to ribbons in his presidential run. Whats sad about that is that Palin carried him through that. Meh, anyway, It is odd though, when this all started the media and democrats heaped it on Ted Cruz. Now, they have just stopped mentioning him all together. And all but the most partisan hacks on the cable news channels have quit with the "wacko bird" comments. I do believe they realize they are doing nothing more then feeding the Tea Party beast. As for the Tea Party being in danger, that's was common thought in 2010 and 2012 and they got seats. Same in 2012. I'm interested to see how it go's in 2014.

So what you are saying is that you are just a troll disagreeing with everyone.

Got it.

NO, I'm just asking, because frankly, I can't get what your gig is here, other than I must have really hurt your feelings on ToonHall for you to still be upset about it three years later.

I mean, I'm really sorry I hurt your feeling and stuff. Unless you're MaineConservative. Fuck that guy. Lyng Mormon Sack of Shit.

Sorry dude, the butt hurt is flowing from your area . I mean, you keep bringing up TH and have had to bring your socks to help you out just as you did over there. and you never really got going there. You got shut down so fast it was almost sad. That's why the multiple accounts. Still cant figure out why you spent so much time debating your self with them though.

I don't think that is so. I think people going about their business represent the vast majority of the USA. I also think the vast majority of the USA hates the whole political class equally. Take John McCain. Cant say many like him much. I mean, he was absolutely torn to ribbons in his presidential run. Whats sad about that is that Palin carried him through that. Meh, anyway, It is odd though, when this all started the media and democrats heaped it on Ted Cruz. Now, they have just stopped mentioning him all together. And all but the most partisan hacks on the cable news channels have quit with the "wacko bird" comments. I do believe they realize they are doing nothing more then feeding the Tea Party beast. As for the Tea Party being in danger, that's was common thought in 2010 and 2012 and they got seats. Same in 2012. I'm interested to see how it go's in 2014.

Senate races that should have gone Republican, instead went to the Democrats because Tea Baggers were the GOP nominee.

:)

Should cruz ever end up as president, it will be everyone in the US who will suffer a "nasty surprise."

Senate races that should have gone Republican, instead went to the Democrats because Tea Baggers were the GOP nominee.

:)

Don't know if it went democrat as much as stayed democrat. Even with republicans in a majority its still democrat. That's the problem I thing. Senators are 100% fine with ignoring the will of those who elect them, and are kept in power by those with the money to spend. This is why Douhurst was so shocked and shattered at his loss to an alleged loony bird the likes of Cruze.

earlycuyler posted:
Take John McCain. Cant say many like him much. I mean, he was absolutely torn to ribbons in his presidential run. Whats sad about that is that Palin carried him through that.

Ron sez:
Palin carried McCain!!!!!!!!!! Please! One reason Obama won the presidency was because the idea of Palin being a heart beat away from the presidency scared the living shit out of thinking Americans. I strongly suggest that if a dead person were running against McCain/Palin the dead person would win. I know they would have my vote.

neat you lived in houston

neat you lived in houston

For a looong while and still work there some times. You have heard Michael Berry then ? You remember that campaign at all ?

earlycuyler posted:
Take John McCain. Cant say many like him much. I mean, he was absolutely torn to ribbons in his presidential run. Whats sad about that is that Palin carried him through that.

Ron sez:
Palin carried McCain!!!!!!!!!! Please! One reason Obama won the presidency was because the idea of Palin being a heart beat away from the presidency scared the living shit out of thinking Americans. I strongly suggest that if a dead person were running against McCain/Palin the dead person would win. I know they would have my vote.

You watch to much TV. McCain never got crowds until Palin came on. Come to think of it, McCain has been a major loser on the national stage.

Indeed. Cruz and a few others like him are listening to the people, and executing the wishes OF the people...parties, party politics/politicians be damned.

The way it should be.

Forum List

Back