🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Warning from Canada: Same-Sex Marriage Erodes Fundamental Rights

Where_r_my_Keys

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2014
Ran across this article which conveys what I have been saying about the Advocacy to Normalize Sexual Abnormality Cult and what we should expect as a consequence of its effect on our culture, from people who have experienced the effects on theirs.

"Americans need to understand that the endgame of the LGBT rights movement involves centralized state power—and the end of First Amendment freedoms."

"I am the daughter of a gay father who died of AIDS. I described my experiences in my book: Out From Under: The Impact of Homosexual Parenting. Over fifty adult children who were raised by LGBT parents have communicated with me and share my concerns about same-sex marriage and parenting. Many of us struggle with our own sexuality and sense of gender because of the influences in our household environments growing up.

We have great compassion for people who struggle with their sexuality and gender identity—not animosity. And we love our parents. Yet, when we go public with our stories, we often face ostracism, silencing, and threats.

I want to warn America to expect severe erosion of First Amendment freedoms if the US Supreme Court mandates same-sex marriage. The consequences have played out in Canada for ten years now, and they are truly Orwellian in nature and scope. ... "

The Americans who are concerned about normalizing the mental disorder that presents sexual deviancy, should read the entire article, which you can find here:

A Warning from Canada Same-Sex Marriage Erodes Fundamental Rights Public Discourse

It's evil... of the Old Testament variety and it will bring the same wrath to our time that it brought to the ancient people, destroying their cultures by the gross.

Do you call for an Uber? Your ride is here.
HEY! Our first concession by a cultist on this thread.

Thank you Lilah, you're a peach.

Oh, look.....the 'concession' shtick. Your tell.

I'm guessing that your complete lack of any comment or insight after 6 massive block spams wasn't coincidental.

Someone called an Uber for her. Has she left yet? I'm pretty sure the Uber drive is a homosexual.

Golly... the Cult doesn't seem to eager to address this... I wonder why?

My guess is that they've had no success in defending their advocacy, and less than usual where Americans are present, and since the OP article destroys the BIG DEVIANT LIE... they'd prefer this thread just sort of fade away.

Not to worry kids, I'll be here for ya.

My guess is that they've had no success in defending their advocacy, and less than usual where Americans are present, and since the OP article destroys the BIG DEVIANT LIE... they'd prefer this thread just sort of fade away.

Address what? You just block spammed 6 times in 4 minutes.....without a single comment. If even you have nothing to say about your spam, why would you expect us to?

Address what? You just block spammed 6 times in 4 minutes.....without a single comment. If even you have nothing to say about your spam, why would you expect us to?

Address the Experience of Canadians, who've lost their right to speak freely because of the Relativist Cult, Advocating to Normalize the Mental Disorder that presents sexual deviancy, as described by the Author of the Article in the OP Skylar.

You know... the lady who was raised by Homosexuals and who as a result 'knows' homosexuals, thus is qualified to speak on the issue, but who can't say such in Canada, without fear of being treated like a US Baker; which is to say being financially ruined by a violent, intolerant cult.

Ah, no...

Oh! Now THAT is brilliant... except, according to the Author of the Article, a Canadian, who was raised by homosexuals... thus who inherently knows the cult and their desires and purpose, says that it's a fact.

Ah, no...

Oh! Now THAT is brilliant... except, according to the Author of the Article, a Canadian, who was raised by homosexuals... thus who inherently knows the cult and their desires and purpose, says that it's a fact.
I am utterly unconcerned with his opinion, since she's entirely wrong. Learn what subjective means.

BTW, she's a loon, literally.

Last edited:
As an American, I'm free to say that all the faggots in Canada can go to hell. I can say that in public, I can say that in private, and that's just how it is. Amazingly, the faggots are welcome to curse me as well, and we all get along famously that way. So, the real issue here must be something deeper about Canadian people, what sort of cowards are they that can't handle it when there are words they don't like? Can we trust them as allies, or are they going to act like a bunch of pussies about how their feelings are hurt if/when TSHTF? Thanks, Canada, now grow some balls. I hope this is vulgar and offensive enough to get censored there.

Ran across this article which conveys what I have been saying about the Advocacy to Normalize Sexual Abnormality Cult and what we should expect as a consequence of its effect on our culture, from people who have experienced the effects on theirs.
What a load. Same sex marriage has done nothing to our culture but make it kinder. I realise however you prefer society as a feeding frenzy.

"A Warning from Canada: Same-Sex Marriage Erodes Fundamental Rights"

There is no such thing as 'same-sex marriage,' there is only one marriage law available to those eligible to enter into marriage contracts – same- or opposite-sex.

Consequently, no rights are 'eroded'; indeed, in the United States to deny same-sex couples access to marriage law they're eligible to participate in violates the rights of gay Americans, and jeopardizes the fundamental rights of all citizens.

As an American, I'm free to say that all the faggots in Canada can go to hell. I can say that in public, I can say that in private, and that's just how it is. Amazingly, the faggots are welcome to curse me as well, and we all get along famously that way. So, the real issue here must be something deeper about Canadian people, what sort of cowards are they that can't handle it when there are words they don't like? Can we trust them as allies, or are they going to act like a bunch of pussies about how their feelings are hurt if/when TSHTF? Thanks, Canada, now grow some balls. I hope this is vulgar and offensive enough to get censored there.
Well, it's certainly ignorant and hateful enough to be rejected as the moronic idiocy it is.

the gay mafia runs Canada:wtf:
Just as there's no such thing as 'same-sex marriage,' so too is there no 'gay mafia.'
Sure there is, those who call me a bigot because i may be against two men getting married. Those who cause a person to loose their job because he donated money to anti same sex marriage proposition

In 2008, Eich donated $1,000 to California's Proposition 8 campaign. Prop 8 was a ballot initiative that sought to make same-sex marriage illegal in the state. News of Eich's donation was first made public in 2012, but attracted a new wave of attention last week when Eich was promoted to CEO from his previous job as chief technology officer.

Mozilla CEO resigns over anti-same-sex-marriage controversy - Apr. 3 2014

Soon, as seems to be the case in Canada. Preachers who speak out against gay marriage may be prosecuted. the gay mafia is alive and well

And its not a "warning from Canada".

Its just a homophobe op/ed full of a whole lot of hate garbage.

Jeez.

Forum List

Back