🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Warning from Canada: Same-Sex Marriage Erodes Fundamental Rights

Thank goodness the courts look at our Constitution and laws as the basis for their rulings and not some foreigner with an axe to grind.

Doesn't matter what the Courts say anymore on this issue. Texas has effectively told the Courts to stuff it. And most other states not already lost to Leftism will soon follow suit.

But I wouldn't worry about it, history shows that Nature has a cure for this sort of problem... and we're quickly approaching that fix. And all indications are that such is comin' sooner, rather than later.

I don't need Canada to tell me traitors on the left would abolish the US constitution if they could.
Yes, you and other conservatives are perfectly capable of coming up with your own ridiculous lies without any help at all, your post being one of many examples.

LOL! Pray tell... what Lies are those?

And please, be specific...

At least as specific as your intellectual limitations, allow.

Address the Experience of Canadians, who've lost their right to speak freely because of the Relativist Cult, Advocating to Normalize the Mental Disorder that presents sexual deviancy, as described by the Author of the Article in the OP Skylar.

You know... the lady who was raised by Homosexuals and who as a result 'knows' homosexuals, thus is qualified to speak on the issue, but who can't say such in Canada, without fear of being treated like a US Baker; which is to say being financially ruined by a violent, intolerant cult.

I'm a Canadian and I can say that this "article" is unmitigated bullshit.

Hate speech is against the law in Canada but nearly all of the cases where it has been prosecuted have been against Holocaust deniers.

This is the case that the writer refers to:

Canada s hate speech laws upheld by Supreme Court National Post

The general population of Canada has not been affected by gay marriage, but true hate speech is not tolerated.

Last edited:
Thank goodness the courts look at our Constitution and laws as the basis for their rulings and not some foreigner with an axe to grind.

Doesn't matter what the Courts say anymore on this issue. Texas has effectively told the Courts to stuff it. And most other states not already lost to Leftism will soon follow suit.

But I wouldn't worry about it, history shows that Nature has a cure for this sort of problem... and we're quickly approaching that fix. And all indications are that such is comin' sooner, rather than later.
Any state that goes against the SC will lose, in the SC.

I don't need Canada to tell me traitors on the left would abolish the US constitution if they could.
Yes, you and other conservatives are perfectly capable of coming up with your own ridiculous lies without any help at all, your post being one of many examples.

LOL! Pray tell... what Lies are those?

And please, be specific...

At least as specific as your intellectual limitations, allow.

Ironic that he lies about lies. :laugh:

Address the Experience of Canadians, who've lost their right to speak freely because of the Relativist Cult, Advocating to Normalize the Mental Disorder that presents sexual deviancy, as described by the Author of the Article in the OP Skylar.

You know... the lady who was raised by Homosexuals and who as a result 'knows' homosexuals, thus is qualified to speak on the issue, but who can't say such in Canada, without fear of being treated like a US Baker; which is to say being financially ruined by a violent, intolerant cult.

I'm a Canadian and I can say that this "article" is unmitigated bullshit.

Hate speech is against the law in Canada but the only cases where it has been prosecuted have been against Holocaust deniers.

This is the case that the writer refers to:

Canada s hate speech laws upheld by Supreme Court National Post

The general population of Canada has not been affected by gay marriage, but true hate speech is not tolerated.

So I put it to you... Are you claiming then that In Canada, an individual is legally entitled to publicly state that Homosexuality is a consequence of mental disorder that presents through sexual deviancy... thus the normalization of such is tantamount to the normalization of mental disorder, which is by every conceivable measure a function of cultural suicide?

Tell ya what... define hate speech for us, as Canada Legal Code defines it...

Because I am here to tell you that it is NOT legal to contest the Normalization of Sexual Abnormality in Canada... as the Author attributed in the OP factually states.

Let me help ya out just a little:

When is it hate speech 7 significant Canadian cases - Canada - CBC News

"The Supreme Court of Canada upheld some elements against hate speech in Saskatchewan's Human Rights Code while striking down others on Feb. 27 in the latest case to pit free speech against hate propaganda laws — a sometimes blurry line that is a legal, political, ethical and emotional minefield.

Bill Whatcott was charged with promoting hate after he distributed flyers in Regina and Saskatoon in 2001 and 2002 that condemned gay sex as immoral.

He was found guilty by the Saskatchewan Human Rights Tribunal in 2005, but that decision was later appealed and overturned in 2010. The tribunal then appealed to the country's top court.

On Wednesday, a unanimous decision from the Supreme Court found that most of Saskatchewan's human rights code was constitutional. The legislation infringes the right to free speech and religion, but the court found it was a reasonable limit.

The court struck down the part of the legislation that includes speech that "ridicules, belittles or otherwise affronts the dignity" of a person or class of persons. The court found those words are not rationally connected to the objective of protecting people from hate speech.

The court left in place the ban on speech that exposes, or tends to expose, persons or groups to hatred.

Whatcott published and distributed four anti-gay flyers in Saskatchewan that used words like "filth," "propaganda" and "sodomy" to describe gay relationships and discussions of equality.

On Wednesday, the Supreme Court held that the first two flyers, titled "Keep homosexuality out of Saskatoon's public schools" and "Sodomites in our public schools," did constitute hate speech and reinstated the Saskatchewan tribunal's finding, including $7,500 in fines against Whatcott. ..."

Last edited:

Meh only until we root out the lawless liberal justices, sucks to be the left long term.

Does that mean DC can just ignore the Heller ruling? Not hardly.

What is coming sooner or later? My guess is another one of your long winded rants.

Ran across this article which conveys what I have been saying about the Advocacy to Normalize Sexual Abnormality Cult and what we should expect as a consequence of its effect on our culture, from people who have experienced the effects on theirs.

"Americans need to understand that the endgame of the LGBT rights movement involves centralized state power—and the end of First Amendment freedoms."

"I am the daughter of a gay father who died of AIDS. I described my experiences in my book: Out From Under: The Impact of Homosexual Parenting. Over fifty adult children who were raised by LGBT parents have communicated with me and share my concerns about same-sex marriage and parenting. Many of us struggle with our own sexuality and sense of gender because of the influences in our household environments growing up.

We have great compassion for people who struggle with their sexuality and gender identity—not animosity. And we love our parents. Yet, when we go public with our stories, we often face ostracism, silencing, and threats.

I want to warn America to expect severe erosion of First Amendment freedoms if the US Supreme Court mandates same-sex marriage. The consequences have played out in Canada for ten years now, and they are truly Orwellian in nature and scope. ... "

The Americans who are concerned about normalizing the mental disorder that presents sexual deviancy, should read the entire article, which you can find here:

A Warning from Canada Same-Sex Marriage Erodes Fundamental Rights Public Discourse

It's evil... of the Old Testament variety and it will bring the same wrath to our time that it brought to the ancient people, destroying their cultures by the gross.
So they were dying by the 144's ?

Meh only until we root out the lawless liberal justices, sucks to be the left long term.
Hasn't for the last six hundred years or so but it did for your kind.

Golly... the Cult doesn't seem to eager to address this... I wonder why?

My guess is that they've had no success in defending their advocacy, and less than usual where Americans are present, and since the OP article destroys the BIG DEVIANT LIE... they'd prefer this thread just sort of fade away.

Not to worry kids, I'll be here for ya.

Address what? You just block spammed 6 times in 4 minutes.....without a single comment. If even you have nothing to say about your spam, why would you expect us to?

Damn, I would have figured by now you know we are in the U.S., not Canada. :dunno:

What is coming sooner or later? My guess is another one of your long winded rants.

It means that the because of the subjective nature of the mental disorder that presents as sexual deviancy... OKA: Left-think... the US is unraveling. And that the US Judicial System is falling out of relevance... because it is failing to serve justice. Thus, as has always been the case and as will always BE the case, when justice is not served by the government, justice will be found by other means.

Which should answer your second question, as such is the basis of every war, that has ever been waged, anywhere, at any time in human history. And that is because, there is no other way it can be... .

But hey... in fairness to you, as an imbecile, there is no way that you could have known that otherwise self-evident, irrefutable fact.

Golly... the Cult doesn't seem to eager to address this... I wonder why?

My guess is that they've had no success in defending their advocacy, and less than usual where Americans are present, and since the OP article destroys the BIG DEVIANT LIE... they'd prefer this thread just sort of fade away.

Not to worry kids, I'll be here for ya.

Address what? You just block spammed 6 times in 4 minutes.....without a single comment. If even you have nothing to say about your spam, why would you expect us to?

Damn, I would have figured by now you know we are in the U.S., not Canada. :dunno:
He's done gone and super glued his ass cheeks together in anticipation of gheys eroding his fundamental rights...

LOL you sit there battered and bitch slapped into delirium, with the fewest Dem's in congress since 1921, and you are talking smack. :laugh:

LOL you sit there battered and bitch slapped into delirium, with the fewest Dem's in congress since 1921, and you are talking smack. :laugh:
You own the Congress, and can't pass a thing. Learn to read between the lines.

It means that the because of the subjective nature of the mental disorder that presents as sexual deviancy... OKA: Left-think... the US is unraveling. And that the US Judicial System is falling out of relevance... because it is failing to serve justice. Thus, as has always been the case and as will always BE the case, when justice is not served by the government, justice will be found by other means.

Which should answer your second question, as such is the basis of every war, that has ever been waged, anywhere, at any time in human history. And that is because, there is no other way it can be... .

But hey... in fairness to you, as an imbecile, there is no way that you could have known that otherwise self-evident, irrefutable fact.

A war!? Oh please. We both know that you're going to do exactly jack and shit concerning your alleged war. Get off your ass and do something about it, coward.

You own the Congress, and can't pass a thing. Learn to read between the lines.

You occupy the White House and can't sign a thing, eat it.

A war!? Oh please. We both know that you're going to do exactly jack and shit concerning your alleged war. Get off your ass and do something about it, coward.
There are no bottles of whiskey there...

Forum List

Back