A Warning from Canada: Same-Sex Marriage Erodes Fundamental Rights

Doesn't matter what the Courts say anymore on this issue. Texas has effectively told the Courts to stuff it. And most other states not already lost to Leftism will soon follow suit.

But I wouldn't worry about it, history shows that Nature has a cure for this sort of problem... and we're quickly approaching that fix. And all indications are that such is comin' sooner, rather than later.

Does that mean DC can just ignore the Heller ruling? Not hardly.

What is coming sooner or later? My guess is another one of your long winded rants.

It means that the because of the subjective nature of the mental disorder that presents as sexual deviancy... OKA: Left-think... the US is unraveling. And that the US Judicial System is falling out of relevance... because it is failing to serve justice. Thus, as has always been the case and as will always BE the case, when justice is not served by the government, justice will be found by other means.

Which should answer your second question, as such is the basis of every war, that has ever been waged, anywhere, at any time in human history. And that is because, there is no other way it can be... .

But hey... in fairness to you, as an imbecile, there is no way that you could have known that otherwise self-evident, irrefutable fact.

A war!? Oh please. We both know that you're going to do exactly jack and shit concerning your alleged war. Get off your ass and do something about it, coward.

Alleged?

I haven't alleged anything. I've merely pointed out the nature of humanity.

It hasn't changed and as a result, it's as predictable as the sun rising. But you comfort yourself with notions of the eternal patients mankind. You're probably right.

It's not like this nation was founded upon it... and there's a long history of it.

LOL!

Like I said you're too much of coward to actually do anything this so called war of yours. You sit on your fat ass, type the same bollocks day in an
]

Like I said you're too much of coward to actually do anything this so called war of youYou sit on your fat ass and type the same bollocks day in and out

Well then... If I'm the only one relevant to war then you're probably right.

Of course... I should point out that I've never been to Ferguson, MO... And haven't been in Baltimore in years... And I'm a glorious shade of Caucasian... Yet both of those spots were recently 'War like'.

So ha might want to go back over your notes on that just once more... I can't help to feel that ya might have missed somethin'.

And none of that has anything to with gays getting married pap pap.

Oh... Ok. Suit yourself.

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Does that mean DC can just ignore the Heller ruling? Not hardly.

What is coming sooner or later? My guess is another one of your long winded rants.

It means that the because of the subjective nature of the mental disorder that presents as sexual deviancy... OKA: Left-think... the US is unraveling. And that the US Judicial System is falling out of relevance... because it is failing to serve justice. Thus, as has always been the case and as will always BE the case, when justice is not served by the government, justice will be found by other means.

Which should answer your second question, as such is the basis of every war, that has ever been waged, anywhere, at any time in human history. And that is because, there is no other way it can be... .

But hey... in fairness to you, as an imbecile, there is no way that you could have known that otherwise self-evident, irrefutable fact.

A war!? Oh please. We both know that you're going to do exactly jack and shit concerning your alleged war. Get off your ass and do something about it, coward.

Alleged?

It hasn't changed and as a result, it's as predictable as the sun rising. But you comfort yourself with notions of the eternal patients mankind. You're probably right.

It's not like this nation was founded upon it... and there's a long history of it.

LOL!

Like I said you're too much of coward to actually do anything this so called war of yours. You sit on your fat ass, type the same bollocks day in an
]

Like I said you're too much of coward to actually do anything this so called war of youYou sit on your fat ass and type the same bollocks day in and out

Of course... I should point out that I've never been to Ferguson, MO... And haven't been in Baltimore in years... And I'm a glorious shade of Caucasian... Yet both of those spots were recently 'War like'.

So ha might want to go back over your notes on that just once more... I can't help to feel that ya might have missed somethin'.

Oh... Ok. Suit yourself.

You have already conceded the fact you are nothing more than giant loud-mouthed pussy. Good luck in war old man.

The idea that issues around homosexuality and same sex marriage cannot be debated in Canada because of the suppression of free speech is completely false. Free speech is not suppressed in Canada, but hate speech is not allowed. You cannot make false claims that homosexuals are all child molesters, or encourage people to attack or harm homosexuals, but you can certainly discuss the pros and cons of same sex marriage.

Canada is a welcoming and inclusive country and same sex marriage is pretty much a non-issue here. When I lived in downtown Toronto we had friends and neighbours who are openly gay, married or in committed relationships. Now I'm living in a rural area in the Niagara Penninsula and I have a co-worker who is gay and married to his partner.

The hysteria and fear of gay marriage confounds me. Gay marriage in no way detracts from or endangers marriage between a man or a woman, but as far as refusing service to gay couples, that would never be tolerated in Canada. If you are going to deny service to gays on religious grounds, you would have to prove you deny service to those who commit other sins, not just homosexuals.

You cannot make factual statements about homosexuality... Such as homosexuality is a consequence of mental disorder that presents through sexual deviancy... That such is a sure sign of low moral character and a certain sign that such individuals are prone to making poor choices regarding sexual behavior, thus the disproportionate instances of child molestation among homosexuals. Precluding such people from being suitable candidates for jobs which set them in close proximity to or having influence over children. Which is actually where the problem comes into play.

Last edited:

Alleged?

LOL!

]

Oh... Ok. Suit yourself.

You have already conceded the fact you are nothing more than giant loud-mouthed pussy. Good luck in war old man.
Did I?

Are you sure?

Go back over your notes and see if ya can specify where I did that.

'Cause I was think in' that what I did was to allow you to demonstrate your intellectual deficiency, which seems to have gotten you rather flustered and confused.

Check it out and keep me posted on what ya find...

"A Warning from Canada: Same-Sex Marriage Erodes Fundamental Rights"

The ignorance and stupidity of this is self-evident.

It represents the pathetic, ridiculous desperation of those with an unwarranted fear and hatred of gay Americans.

Alleged?

LOL!

]

Oh... Ok. Suit yourself.

Did I?

Are you sure?

'Cause I was think in' that what I did was to allow you to demonstrate your intellectual deficiency, which seems to have gotten you rather flustered and confused.

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted. lol

"A Warning from Canada: Same-Sex Marriage Erodes Fundamental Rights"

The ignorance and stupidity of this is self-evident.

It represents the pathetic, ridiculous desperation of those with an unwarranted fear and hatred of gay Americans.

ROFLMNAO!

Now isn't that PRECIOUS?

A Straw Argument from our in-house, would-be Barrister.

LOL! You can NOT make this crap up.

WHERE_R_MY_KEYS SAID:

“You cannot make factual statements about homosexuality.”

One can make factual statements about the law, however.

It is a fact of Constitutional law that gay Americans enjoy the protected liberty of choice, the right to due process of law, and to equal protection of the law – including the right to access marriage law they're eligible to participate in.

Alleged?

LOL!

Oh... Ok. Suit yourself.

Did I?

Are you sure?

So you didn't find anything and toward avoiding that humiliation, you felt it would help if ya offered a feckless distraction?

LOL! How ADORABLE is THAT?

WHERE_R_MY_KEYS SAID:

It is a fact of Constitutional law that gay Americans enjoy the protected liberty of choice, the right to due process of law, and to equal protection of the law – including the right to access marriage law they're eligible to participate in.

Marriage is the Joining of One Man and One Woman.

WHERE_R_MY_KEYS SAID:

No, that's heterosexual fucking. You keep getting that mixed up with man-made things, like marriage.

No, that's heterosexual fucking. You keep getting that mixed up with man-made things, like marriage.
(Reader, did ya see what it did there? To qualify homosexuals for 'marriage', all it needs to do, is to rinse all meaning from the concept.)

LOL! They're helpless...

Oh... Ok. Suit yourself.

Did I?

Are you sure?

So you didn't find anything and toward avoiding that humiliation, you felt it would help if ya offered a feckless distraction?

LOL! How ADORABLE is THAT?

The evidence of you being a giant pussy in this so called war is all around us. You do nothing but whine, complain, and gnash your teeth. You are too much of coward to do anything about this war other than whine on the internet. You're nothing more than sad old man with an axe to grind.

WHERE_R_MY_KEYS SAID:

Try clicking your heels next time and maybe that will become true.

(Reader, did ya see what it did there? To qualify homosexuals for 'marriage', all it needs to do, is to rinse all meaning from the concept.)
To quality gay people for marriage all I have to do is treat them as equals.

Tell us, Keys, when gay marriage legal across the US, in a month, what will you do then?
Not an answer but that's to be expected from one of your highly limited mental capacity.
It literally was an answer... And more importantly, it was an answer which offered irrefutable fact... Which is highlighted nicely by your inability to refute it... Despite your best efforts, such as it was.

WHERE_R_MY_KEYS SAID:

Try clicking your heels next time and maybe that will become true.
Truth simply is... Without regard to your obsessive fondness of clicky shoes and the pretense that your subjective need somehow alters it ( the truth... Not your clicky shoes).

Forum List

Back