A Warning from Canada: Same-Sex Marriage Erodes Fundamental Rights

Oh golly... So you're saying that anyone can marry anyone, for any reason?
Nope.
You're not?

Then what are ha saying? Specifically...
Two men, two women, one man and one woman, all adults, or with permission of their parents, single, and not closely related (in most cases). Race, religion, and fertility does not apply. That should cover it.
So why are you hating on the polygamist incestual
Minors who simply seek to proaim their love for three or four of their siblings and a aunt and uncle or two? Fucking hater! You low rent bigot!

Who are you to stop a child from expressing its love for its pet, teacher, wrestling coach and mommy' best friend?

YOU DONT GET TO DEFINE PEOPLE OUT OF MARRIAGE.

ON WHAT BASIS DO YOU DEIGN TO STRIP THESE PEOPLE OF EQUAL RIGHTS AND EQUAL TREATMENT BEFORE THE LAW?

Oh NO!

So you're down to accusing me of being a sexual deviant, due to a rush of instinct which informs you that the innate illegitimacy of such will become associated to me... Injuring my reputation.

Which is a great plan... Unless you're point is that such behavior is perfectly legitimate.

Because IF that your point, the. You've refuted your own point ... again.

Which would be BAD. For you...
If you were any bigger a fag, San Francisco would rename a street for you.

So ... Is it me, or are you implying that being a 'fag' carries some intrinsic disadvantage?
Being a fag in this case is not about who you sleep with. It's about being a man, which you are nothing like.
So you're saying that being a 'fag' necessarily means that such a person is not a 'man'.

I gotta say, that would be a serious disadvantage.

Now, check me if I'm wrong... But you're a chronic proponent of the notion that being a fag is perfectly normal.

Yet here ya are... Pushing the idea that such is decidedly NOT normal... And what's worse, that such is injurious to one's viability.

Huh... Now some would argue that you're actually demonstrating the intrinsic disadvantage to being a sexual deviant, commonly known to everyone who is not a disingenuous reprobate, intent upon deceiving the innocent...

I mean any 9 year old instinctively understands that homosexuality is wrong...
Being gay is perfectly natural, and a fag is what you are. Just another whiny little bitch.

ROFLMNAO!

So heterosexuals are now fags... Homosexuals are all happy, joyous and festive. And anyone can 'marry' anyone for any reason...

Of course if marriage is anything to anyone... The. Marriage is meaningless.

And you're here to contest the facts reported by the author cited in the OP that you idiots are a threat to speech... .

LOL! You can NOT make this nonsense up.

Nope, the courts do that, if they can find a compelling reason that is.

LOL good lord you're helpless.

So where the court finds reason to exclude homosexuals from qualifying for an institution designed exclusively for the joining of two genders... That would be ok... according to you.
The courts can't find a reason, hence why you are fucked my little fag.

So where the court finds reason to exclude homosexuals from qualifying for an institution designed exclusively for the joining of two genders... That would be ok... according to you.

They can't?

ROFLMNAO!

You should probably consult with Texas and Alabama... As they're finding reason all over the place.

They can't?

ROFLMNAO!

You should probably consult with Texas and Alabama... As they're finding reason all over the place.
Since they don't matter a damn, I couldn't care less.

Well Reader that is about as classic a demonstration of the idiocy that is The Advocacy to Normalize Sexual Abnormality as you're likely to find...
Remember you heard it from them first:

"To qualify homosexuals for marriage... They need merely render marriage MEANINGLESS"

The Americans who are concerned about normalizing the mental disorder that presents sexual deviancy, should read the entire article, which you can find here:

I quit reading here.

WHERE_R_MY_KEYS SAID:

“You cannot make factual statements about homosexuality.”

One can make factual statements about the law, however.

It is a fact of Constitutional law that gay Americans enjoy the protected liberty of choice, the right to due process of law, and to equal protection of the law – including the right to access marriage law they're eligible to participate in.

Marriage is the Joining of One Man and One Woman.
No, that's heterosexual fucking. You keep getting that mixed up with man-made things, like marriage.

Can you point out oh great one the man made thing called marriage?

By all means, the definition of marriage as you understand it with a back up from you know Merriam Webster? Or others?

They can't?

ROFLMNAO!

So the court now doesn't matter?

My goodness... It was only 5 minute ago that only the courts could decide what marraige is and is not. Now due to the whimsy of subjective need... Like leftist marriage... The court is now meaningless.

WHERE_R_MY_KEYS SAID:

It is a fact of Constitutional law that gay Americans enjoy the protected liberty of choice, the right to due process of law, and to equal protection of the law – including the right to access marriage law they're eligible to participate in.

No, that's heterosexual fucking. You keep getting that mixed up with man-made things, like marriage.

By all means, the definition of marriage as you understand it with a back up from you know Merriam Webster? Or others?
Start here, the rest is on you: 13 Facts on the History of Marriage

WHERE_R_MY_KEYS SAID:

It's hammered TD. It can't remember what it posted five minutes ago.

They can't?

ROFLMNAO!

My goodness... It was only 5 minute ago that only the courts could decide what marraige is and is not. Now due to the whimsy of subjective need... Like leftist marriage... The court is now meaningless.
The lower courts are meaningless, in this case.

And the courts decide whether there is a compelling state interest or reason for a denial of rights;, voting, guns, marriage, religion, free speech, equality before the law, and all the rest. Time to grow up now my little fag.

Last edited:
WHERE_R_MY_KEYS SAID:

Start here, the rest is on you: 13 Facts on the History of Marriage
Guess who authored that... Big money that it's got a bleeding ass and a litany of antivirals, along with a host of immune system boosters in the medicine cabinet.

Oh golly... So you're saying that anyone can marry anyone, for any reason?
Nope.
You're not?

Then what are ha saying? Specifically...
Two men, two women, one man and one woman, all adults, or with permission of their parents, single, and not closely related (in most cases). Race, religion, and fertility does not apply. That should cover it.
So why are you hating on the polygamist incestual
Minors who simply seek to proaim their love for three or four of their siblings and a aunt and uncle or two? Fucking hater! You low rent bigot!

Who are you to stop a child from expressing its love for its pet, teacher, wrestling coach and mommy' best friend?

ON WHAT BASIS DO YOU DEIGN TO STRIP THESE PEOPLE OF EQUAL RIGHTS AND EQUAL TREATMENT BEFORE THE LAW?

This battle has nothing to do with equality. It has everything to do with special rights for a handful of minorities.

They can't?

ROFLMNAO!

ROFLMNAO...

Oh! So the lower courts are meaningless... Therefore the courts that overturned the state constitutions defending the natural standards of marriage, are therefore...meaningless. At least according to you, at the moment.

WHERE_R_MY_KEYS SAID:

It's hammered TD. It can't remember what it posted five minutes ago.

I swear they are on auto pilot on boards. Same posters different boards.

Normally I track our "guys" but have actually been having a life and and been able to get a garden going early up here which is nothing short of a miracle.

I guess I better get back on the little sons of ******* to see what crap they are kicking up out there.

They can't?

ROFLMNAO!

ROFLMNAO...

Oh! So the lower courts are meaningless... Therefore the courts that overturned the state constitutions defending the natural standards of marriage, are therefore...meaningless. At least according to you, at the moment.
In this case, only the Supreme Court matters. And they have already decided.

Forum List

Back