A Week Ago Biden White House Claimed Altered Videos Made Biden Look Confused. Today, NYT Tells Joe to Step Down Due to His Failing Mental Health.

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Lies, lies and more lies for 3-1/2 years now.

Today The NY Times told Biden to step down because of his failing mental health.

1719616764889.png

1719616793347.png

Here is the greater damage, moreso to America which fewer and fewer Establishment and career hanger ons seem to care about, those who believe these fables in the media and in politics now will NOT believe anything they tell them.

Some guy in his basement with his Dem hat on and Biden shirt who is all pumped to see his president kick Trumps orange ass in a debate, believing all the stories of Bidens endless vigor and stamina, now see that they were lied to. They were gaslit by their most trusted sources at MSNBC, CNN and other politicians in the Dem Party.

This will have a down stream effect. Voters will say "not only am I voting for Trump I will not vote for ANY Dem since they lied to me and aren't trustworthy".

Last edited:
Lies, lies and more lies for 3-1/2 years now.

Today The NY Times told Biden to step down because of his failing mental health.

View attachment 968816
View attachment 968817

If she had any self respect, Shirley Temple Black would resign.
And all the USMB Leftards who parroted the lie without thought.
They are mindless birds on a wire squawking the latest Party Line or Trump sound byte.

Here is the greater damage, moreso to America which fewer and fewer Establishment and career hanger ons seem to care about, those who believe these fables in the media and in politics now will NOT believe anything they tell them.

Some guy in his basement with his Dem hat on and Biden shirt who is all pumped to see his president kick Trumps orange ass in a debate, believing all the stories of Bidens endless vigor and stamina, now see that they were lied to. They were gaslit by their most trusted sources at MSNBC, CNN and other politicians in the Dem Party.

This will have a down stream effect. Voters will say "not only am I voting for Trump I will not vote for ANY Dem since they lied to me and aren't trustworthy".

Does KJP say that the CNN broadcast was altered last night? ROTFLMFAO!

And all the USMB Leftards who parroted the lie without thought.
That's why they all looked like they'd been crying last night. They had, because they know their lies have caught up with them now.

It's over for them, for the moment.

Last edited:

You’re severely underestimating the brainwashed gullibility of leftists.

I disagree. 100% of the left is invested in their Marxist, BS intersectionality media. The proof of the lies they've been fed has been in front of their faces for the better part of 3 decades and they still chose to believe.

Forum List

Back