A woman and her shotgun. A beautifully American scene.....this woman can take care of herself...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Guns helped to make the world a civilized place......and Guns help keep Women safe.......here we have a video of a Woman and her new shotgun....As American as Apple Pie...

Perhaps some of the anti-gun extremists who went out and purchased their first gun in reaction to the Chinese Virus will learn something.....

This is my favorite woman with a gun image

1587904513111.png

Shit. All it took me when, as a college student, to deal with an ex-boyfriend who was dumped because he was a control freak and threatened my life was a loyal dog with a nice set of teeth. Ex-friend seethed at my door. My dog showed his teeth through the window. Ex-boyfriend never came back.

Shit. All it took me when, as a college student, to deal with an ex-boyfriend who was dumped because he was a control freak and threatened my life was a loyal dog with a nice set of teeth. Ex-friend seethed at my door. My dog showed his teeth through the window. Ex-boyfriend never came back.

Had he actual intent, he'd have shot the dog. Then what?

He had no gun. If anyone had harmed my dog, I would have killed him. What are you getting at? We had guns in the house, but I didn't have to use them. My dog took care of the whole thing. I would hope that this boyfriend grew up in all of these years later, and perhaps found some happiness. I didn't kill him. Neither did my mighty dog. You write as if you think that I should have just gotten a gun out and shot him and ended his life right there. I and my dog let him go.

Good for her...…….and all the other women that can handle a gun. There are quite a few of us, ya know.

Now if she can just cock it with one hand......

He had no gun. If anyone had harmed my dog, I would have killed him. What are you getting at? We had guns in the house, but I didn't have to use them. My dog took care of the whole thing. I would hope that this boyfriend grew up in all of these years later, and perhaps found some happiness. I didn't kill him. Neither did my mighty dog. You write as if you think that I should have just gotten a gun out and shot him and ended his life right there. I and my dog let him go.

Lucky for you and your dog. I think his point was that there are men that wouldn't have stopped because of a dog and you would have been forced to use a gun just to save your life....but I could be wrong

Lucky for you and your dog. I think his point was that there are men that wouldn't have stopped because of a dog and you would have been forced to use a gun just to save your life....but I could be wrong
So you think that I just should have shot him. Remember that I spared him his life so many years ago. You would have him as a dead body on my kitchen floor decades ago. I could have let my dog jump him or shot him as you recommend. I spared his life at age 18 even though he threatened mine. Every year that he has lived on this planet since then is due to my not pulling the trigger.

Last edited:

So you think that I just should have shot him.

That's not what I said...……..I did say that some men wouldn't have stopped because of a dog. Sometimes just producing a gun can make them think twice about coming for you. It doesn't always have to mean you pull the trigger, BUT if your life is still in danger at that point.....then you are being forced to do so.

And that's the difference between stupid gun owners and responsible ones...….knowing when to pull the trigger, or not

So you think that I just should have shot him. Remember that I spared him his life so many years ago. You would have him as a dead body on my kitchen floor decades ago. I could have let my dog jump him or shot him as you recommend. I spared his life at age 18 even though he threatened mine. Every year that he has lived on this planet since then is due to my not pulling the trigger.

Then you go and change your whole comment, but it still doesn't change a thing...….that's ok, I still stand by what I said in post #10.

this is why I back off of this gun stuff. One tries first in another way. Guns that are fired at a human being is the last resort. This boy threatened my life. My dog took care of it. No reason to shoot him. I think that this boy is alive this day, decades later. I did not sic my dog on him and I did not shoot him even though he threatened to kill me and came to my home.

Last edited:

Rat poison and hamburger meat.
My guns only eat what I feed them.

A dog is only good for a warning against a determined attacker. And whats to stop him from waiting for you to leave the house without your dog?

Thats why I have two dogs....and even more guns.

I'm glad that things didn't escalate at the expense of your pet.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I have mixed feelings about the act of bringing other lives into what is already a bad enough situation especially after seeing the ending of that film named Enough again yesterday. When the man is killed it was just him and the woman in the scene which to me is how it should've been. In my opinion, what happened couldn't have been a better way to take responsibility for a bad choice in life. In a situation like that one, help should only be in the picture if a person can not clean up them self whatever mess is made because more people/animals entering the picture only puts more lives at risk.

No....doofus....what they are telling you is a dog can't stop a determined attacker.

What you are saying is that because your attacker was stopped by your dog...all attackers would be stopped by a dog, and all people who are afraid of criminals should just have a dog....

That makes you a doofus.

this is why I back off of this gun stuff. One tries first in another way. Guns that are fired at a human being is the last resort. This boy threatened my life. My dog took care of it. No reason to shoot him. I think that this boy is alive this day, decades later. I did not sic my dog on him and I did not shoot him even though he threatened to kill me and came to my home.

So.......when you were walking to your car after work, or after a late night, you had your dog with you.....?

It is your level of irrationality that causes us to realize you can't be reasoned with on the gun issues.

Guns that are fired at a human being is the last resort.

This I do agree with and was pretty much what I was saying.

Sure, a good dog is your first line of defense...….and I don't know about yours, but mine already know when someone is outside that doesn't belong there, long before they knock on the door. That gives me plenty of time to assess the situation and many times just hearing them barking & growling can scare off the perp.

If that doesn't do it, then you let the dogs out......still giving you time to arm yourself.

Then, just showing up with a gun can stop someone in their tracks...

and if all that fails...….they are definitely out to kill you and THEN and only then do you shoot them. Though you aim for the knee first. and if they're still coming for you.......right between the eyes or a good gut shot, to bleed out in seconds.

But it all does depend on how well you can make such decisions under pressure and the time it takes for events to progress that far.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back