A woman faces a murder charge in Texas over an alleged self-induced abortion

Conservatives seek more government, bigger government at the expense of individual liberty – indeed, the neo-fascist authoritarian right is willing to go as far as subjecting women to criminal prosecution for no other reason than exercising their right to privacy.

Conservatives are not anarchists. We recognize the need and legitimacy of government, when applied to certain purposes, and that among the most essential of these purposes is the protection of innocent human beings from those who would murder them in cold blood.

It is telling that you are such an evil, murderous, subhuman piece of shit that you see it as “more government, bigger government at the expense of individual liberty” and “neo-fascist authoritarian” that we should desire for government to carry out this most basic duty.

More people died under Biden because you refused to get your fucking shot, Jenny.

Tens of thousands of people have died from taking that fucking shot. Once you strip away all the lies and exaggerations and false claims, and get down to actual, provable deaths from COVID-1984 itself, this mRNA poison turns out to have killed more people than the disease for which it is fraudulently being pushed as a “vaccine”.

Those of you who have had any part in deceiving or coercing people into taking this shit, who otherwise might have been smart enough to know better, you have blood on your hands. Not that you care, anyway. It's already been well-established what an evil, murderous subhuman piece of shit you are.

Conservatives are not anarchists. We recognize the need and legitimacy of government, when applied to certain purposes, and that among the most essential of these purposes is the protection of innocent human beings from those who would murder them in cold blood.

Uh, we are talking about the women these fetuses are inside. How do you set up the Fetus Police, Mormon Bob?

Again- pointing out the Philippines, where they have the kinds of laws you want, and abortion is commonplace.

It is telling that you are such an evil, murderous, subhuman piece of shit that you see it as “more government, bigger government at the expense of individual liberty” and “neo-fascist authoritarian” that we should desire for government to carry out this most basic duty.

But the problem is, the government can't carry out this "duty" without eliminating freedom. You would need doctors to inform on their patients, people to report on their neighbors, husbands to report on their wives, to make your misogynistic fantasies come anywhere near true.

Tens of thousands of people have died from taking that fucking shot. Once you strip away all the lies and exaggerations and false claims, and get down to actual, provable deaths from COVID-1984 itself, this mRNA poison turns out to have killed more people than the disease for which it is fraudulently being pushed as a “vaccine”.

Those of you who have had any part in deceiving or coercing people into taking this shit, who otherwise might have been smart enough to know better, you have blood on your hands. Not that you care, anyway. It's already been well-established what an evil, murderous subhuman piece of shit you are.

Okay, a guy who believes in Magic Underwear, but doesn't think proven science works.. Got it.

Nobody died from the shot... you need to stop reading garbage.

Actually, I kind of doubt it. I just got done watching the six part A&E series, which I think made a very strong case for his innocence.

Once you get past the outrage that he cheated on his pregnant wife (which made him a real cad!) you have a whole lot of nothing with this case. No witnesses, no evidence, no timeline, no weapon, no forensics...

Right, it was all a conspiracy... all those people who died were just faking it.

More people died under Biden because you refused to get your fucking shot, Jenny.
He will not be getting out of prison. Hw will remain in prison for the death of both persons.
I see biden's fuck up is now the blame of people who did take the vaccine? What good is the vaccine if you still die from Covid after you take the Biden vaccine?

He will not be getting out of prison. Hw will remain in prison for the death of both persons.

Actually, he's got a pretty good shot, given how little actual evidence there was and how much misconduct there was in the first trial.

The fact that witnesses have come forward to say they saw Laci on the day she was murdered AFTER he left for work, walking her dog and confronting two suspicious men outside a house that got burglarized says a lot.

I see biden's fuck up is now the blame of people who did take the vaccine? What good is the vaccine if you still die from Covid after you take the Biden vaccine?
Except most of the people who died REFUSED to take the vaccine.

Did some people take the vaccine and died anyway.. Um. Yeah. Unfortunately, that's how vaccines work. They build up an immunity, but that immunity doesn't always take.

Actually, he's got a pretty good shot, given how little actual evidence there was and how much misconduct there was in the first trial.

The fact that witnesses have come forward to say they saw Laci on the day she was murdered AFTER he left for work, walking her dog and confronting two suspicious men outside a house that got burglarized says a lot.

Except most of the people who died REFUSED to take the vaccine.

Did some people take the vaccine and died anyway.. Um. Yeah. Unfortunately, that's how vaccines work. They build up an immunity, but that immunity doesn't always take.
Wrong he will remain in prison for the rest of his life. For murdering both his wife and unborn child.

‘A 26-year-old woman has been charged with murder in Texas after authorities said she caused "the death of an individual by self-induced abortion," in a state that has the most restrictive abortion laws in the U.S.
[…]
In Rio Grande City on Saturday the abortion rights group Frontera Fund called for Herrera's release.

"We don't yet know all the details surrounding this tragic event," said Rockie Gonzales, founder and board chair of of the organization.

"What we do know is that criminalizing pregnant people's choices or pregnancy outcomes, which the state of Texas has done, takes away people's autonomy over their own bodies, and leaves them with no safe options when they choose not to become a parent," Gonzalez said.

Nancy Cárdenas Peña, Texas State Director for Policy and Advocacy for the National Latina Institute for Reproductive Justice, said in a statement that abortion should be available on the woman's own terms where she feels most comfortable.

"Allowing criminal law to be used against people who have ended their own pregnancies serves no reasonable state purpose, but may cause great harm to young people, people with lower incomes, and communities of color, who are most likely to encounter or be reported to law enforcement," Peña said.’

Exactly.

It is neither the role nor responsibility of the state to interfere with citizens’ decisions concerning their private lives.

Might as well just introduce Christian sharia law.

You people argue back and forth all day but never ever discuss ways of getting rid of abortion without the court system such as encouraging women NOT to have kids. Ever consider that? If alot less women became pregnant then abortion goes away on its own. But instead as a society we tend to encourage the opposite

I know you need to believe that... it would be sad if your only case of fake fetal murder turned out to be a guy who got railroaded.
I don't need to believe it for it to be a fact of why he's getting a new hearing. This is to see if he still get death or change it to life. And here's another one

You really don't know how the legal system works, do you?

I can assure you I do. I read the history of your claim. Remember I said 1 juror comes into question out of 12 and the report is the resentencing hearing is to change from death sentence to life. Not trying to free him.

It isn’t about ‘saving babies’ – that’s a lie; it’s about political control, it’s about the neo-fascist authoritarian right using ‘abortion’ as a political weapon against opponents and as a means to garner support among the political base.

It’s about conservatives having more power, more government, and establishing the tyranny of Republican minority rule at the expense of individual liberty.

It isn’t about ‘saving babies’ – that’s a lie; it’s about political control, it’s about the neo-fascist authoritarian right using ‘abortion’ as a political weapon against opponents and as a means to garner support among the political base.

It’s about conservatives having more power, more government, and establishing the tyranny of Republican minority rule at the expense of individual liberty.

Even if you could attribute the most malevolent of motives to it, protecting the lives of the most innocent and defenseless of all human beings is the right position to take.

And likewise, no matter how benevolent a motive you could claim, allowing the cold blooded murder of these innocents is absolutely the wrong position to take.

It's very simple. Intentionally killing innocent human beings is wrong, It is one of the most wrong, most evil things that a person is capable of doing. And it is one of the most essential duties of any legitimate government to prohibit and prevent.

Even if you could attribute the most malevolent of motives to it, protecting the lives of the most innocent and defenseless of all human beings is the right position to take.

And likewise, no matter how benevolent a motive you could claim, allowing the cold blooded murder of these innocents is absolutely the wrong position to take.

It's very simple. Intentionally killing innocent human beings is wrong, It is one of the most wrong, most evil things that a person is capable of doing. And it is one of the most essential duties of any legitimate government to prohibit and prevent.

Then why does the Bible not only not condemn abortion, but actually endorses it?

And the priest shall cause her to swear, and shall say unto the woman: 'If no man have lain with thee, and if thou hast not gone aside to uncleanness, being under thy husband, be thou free from this water of bitterness that causeth the curse; but if thou hast gone aside, being under thy husband, and if thou be defiled, and some man have lain with thee besides thy husband--then the priest shall cause the woman to swear with the oath of cursing, and the priest shall say unto the woman--the LORD make thee a curse and an oath among thy people, when the LORD doth make thy thigh to fall away, and thy belly to swell; and this water that causeth the curse shall go into thy bowels, and make thy belly to swell, and thy thigh to fall away'; and the woman shall say: 'Amen, Amen.' And the priest shall write these curses in a scroll, and he shall blot them out into the water of bitterness. And he shall make the woman drink the water of bitterness that causeth the curse; and the water that causeth the curse shall enter into her and become bitter.

— Numbers 5:19–24

Interesting conservatives want more government? Name some of those government programs conservatives have initiated?

Because she isn't a doctor, she could've killed herself in the process which brings me to this question. When a person fails at committing suicide, can they be arrested and charged for attempted murder?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Oh hun----there are a few drugs that will induce an abortion.

Then why does the Bible not only not condemn abortion, but actually endorses it?

And the priest shall cause her to swear, and shall say unto the woman: 'If no man have lain with thee, and if thou hast not gone aside to uncleanness, being under thy husband, be thou free from this water of bitterness that causeth the curse; but if thou hast gone aside, being under thy husband, and if thou be defiled, and some man have lain with thee besides thy husband--then the priest shall cause the woman to swear with the oath of cursing, and the priest shall say unto the woman--the LORD make thee a curse and an oath among thy people, when the LORD doth make thy thigh to fall away, and thy belly to swell; and this water that causeth the curse shall go into thy bowels, and make thy belly to swell, and thy thigh to fall away'; and the woman shall say: 'Amen, Amen.' And the priest shall write these curses in a scroll, and he shall blot them out into the water of bitterness. And he shall make the woman drink the water of bitterness that causeth the curse; and the water that causeth the curse shall enter into her and become bitter.

— Numbers 5:19–24
Because you take a certain verse and cherry-pick it and take it out of context
“For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother’s womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are Your works and that my soul knows well. My frame was not hidden from You, when I was made in secret, and skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed, and in Your book they all were written, the days fashioned for me, when as yet there were none of them.” (Psalm 139:13-16 NKJV)
“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.” (Jeremiah 1:5 NIV)
But when He who had set me apart before I was born, and had called me through His grace.” (Galatians 1:15 RSV)
The Lord Jesus Christ began his incarnation as an embryo, growing into a fetus, infant, child, teenager, and adult: “While they were there, the time came for the baby to born, and she gave birth to her firstborn, a son.” (Luke 2:6-7a NIV)
“If men who are fighting hit a pregnant woman and she gives birth prematurely but there is no serious injury, the offender must be fined whatever the woman’s husband demands and the court allows. But if there is serious injury, you are to take life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise” (Exodus 21:22-25 NIV)

Forum List

Back