A woman shooter explains her love of the sport of shooting....with a video of her skills...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Here you go...one of the new and growing segments of the firearm culture in America...a normal, law abiding woman who is taking her self defense seriously....and taking on the responisbility of her own safety...

Kristen Meisner: First Shots - The Truth About Guns

I’m a native resident of Connecticut, an often hippie-minded individual, sheltered from the realities of violence that are pervasive even in an increasingly educated world, turned off by violent video games and boyfriends who play them. Firearms technologies have skyrocketed along with the number of people who can afford to purchase them. The obsession is tempting just like any expensive hobby that involves an element of danger or adrenaline. But this hobby has a practical side as well, one of protection . . .

I could have stayed out there all day shooting. It definitely changed my understanding of the sport. It also further confirmed my understanding of truth existing in that shallow valley where liberalism and conservatism collide. Freedom feels good. That is all.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back