A yellow alert has just been issues for 2 major volcanoes in North America

Here is a little science for you! Go get a beach ball blow it up and put a 2.5 pound weight on it. Tell me what happens to the beach ball. Then remove that wieght and tell me what happens. This is the same effec the polar ice caps have on our planet! The question is are you bright enough to understand the implications
So the polar ice caps are squeezing the Earth, and this is causing lava to squirt out of volcano's?

Seriously?? .... :cuckoo: ... :lol:

I guess we will be vacationing in an Ohio corn field this summer.....
Yellow stone goes and there is no where in the continental US to be to survive. Yellow stone would leave 10 foot deep ashes on the east coast. It would be hitting Ohio in a little over an hour. Enough time for a few drinks of some aged scotch and maybe a last roll in the hay. Oh well all good things come to an end. There is likely a better place to spend your last few moments than a corn field!

Here is a little science for you! Go get a beach ball blow it up and put a 2.5 pound weight on it. Tell me what happens to the beach ball. Then remove that wieght and tell me what happens. This is the same effec the polar ice caps have on our planet! The question is are you bright enough to understand the implications
So the polar ice caps are squeezing the Earth, and this is causing lava to squirt out of volcano's?

The entire universe is based on pressure.

You were bright enough to understand the implications! You would make a good geologist!

You were bright enough to understand the implications! You would make a good geologist!
Implications are not scientific facts.

Now please provide me with a link that says the whole universe is under pressure, as you claim. .... :cool:
Wow you are some kind of stupid aren't you! Sorry get a PHD and these are science facts. WHy would the eartth nopt be subject o the laws of physics the same as a beach ball. You have now been deemed to stupid to pay attention to. You saw the effects with your own eyes and your prior biasis has led you to belive that you can not trust your own eyes. How fucking stupid can you be!

Mexico’s Mt. Popocatepetl
This one could cover Mexico city should the eruption be big enough and winds in the right direction... This is the one they suspect took out the Myan's.
Fuck, lets pray that doesnt happen. They will come flooding our border if something like that happened.

Mexico’s Mt. Popocatepetl
This one could cover Mexico city should the eruption be big enough and winds in the right direction... This is the one they suspect took out the Myan's.
Fuck, lets pray that doesnt happen. They will come flooding our border if something like that happened.
They can rebuild Taco Bells across the US and actually add REAL Mexican food to the menu !
Let it blow, let it blow, let it blow.

No way...….if Yellowstone blows, then there will be an influx of Americans into Mexico :21:

Now please provide me with a link that says the whole universe is under pressure, as you claim. .... :cool:
Wow you are some kind of stupid aren't you! Sorry get a PHD and these are science facts. WHy would the eartth nopt be subject o the laws of physics the same as a beach ball. You have now been deemed to stupid to pay attention to. You saw the effects with your own eyes and your prior biasis has led you to belive that you can not trust your own eyes. How fucking stupid can you be!

Can't make up your mind? First you say he was 'bright enough to understand the implications' and would make a good geologist...…He asks for proof and now he's 'some kind of stupid'...…..go figure

Can't make up your mind? First you say he was 'bright enough to understand the implications' and would make a good geologist...…He asks for proof and now he's 'some kind of stupid'...…..go figure
He figured it out and then was to stupid to believe it. I am baffled normally when ones own logic gives them the answer there is some trust in the answer. This is not the case here! He would make a good geologist after some sessions with a good shrink. I am an engineer not a shrink, I do not understand this mans mind. Do you? I said nothing about the ice caps he used logic and came up with a reasonable explanation and then did not believe his own explanation. How do reconsile this? I do not know!

PS. I guess I use the wrong term he is not stupid he is just crazy!

He figured it out and then was to stupid to believe it. I am baffled normally when ones own logic gives them the answer there is some trust in the answer. This is not the case here! He would make a good geologist after some sessions with a good shrink. I am an engineer not a shrink, I do not understand this mans mind. Do you? I said nothing about the ice caps he used logic and came up with a reasonable explanation and then did not believe his own explanation. How do reconsile this? I do not know!

So can you provide a link to support your points???

I said nothing about the ice caps.......
Really??

On post #20 you said, "This is the same effect the polar ice caps have on our planet".

You are either just delusional or a blatant liar.

Which one is it? ... :cool:
I am sorry I guess I had to much hope for you! I gave you more of the puzzle than I had remembered. My bad! I guess you are just stupid then! The good news is stupid is easier ty fix than crazy! Here is a question for there einstien what do you think causes a volcanic erruption. I would give you some links but it is not my job to educate you. Enroll at Ohio State and pay tuition, I will if you hit my class. I am going to tell you now if you are in my calc class and ask for help on algebra I will tell yopu what I tell the rest. There are remedail courses available go join one and come back when you are ready!

Forum List

Back