🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Aaaand now CNN is reporting that there is no evidence that the shooter is linked to isis.

ISIS says a lot of horseshit
Apparently, their word is golden with some here.
Did you just completely ignore where the FBI and his dad said he was with ISIS?

Bodecea is a moron and completely dishonest. Don't waste your time with that one.

FAIR...Are you saying the FBI and his Dad DID say he was with Isis? Yes or no?

Thats what I thought...

I said no such thing, why bring me into your argument. You know better by now.

1. I tell the truth
2. I'm smarter than you
3. I don't have a political agenda that I put above all else.

As for this moron and ISIS, his dad nor the FBI said he was WITH ISIS. His dad said something along the lines of he agreed with their views and the FBI confirmed that the moron swore allegiance to the leader of ISIS while in the midst of committing mass murder.

That is a distinction without much difference except to stupid partisan assholes who twist and deflect at every turn as it suits their stupid agenda.

Are you even capable of admitting that yes it is obvious that ISIS inspired this moron to act?

Apparently, their word is golden with some here.
Did you just completely ignore where the FBI and his dad said he was with ISIS?

Bodecea is a moron and completely dishonest. Don't waste your time with that one.

FAIR...Are you saying the FBI and his Dad DID say he was with Isis? Yes or no?

Thats what I thought...

I said no such thing, why bring me into your argument. You know better by now.

1. I tell the truth
2. I'm smarter than you
3. I don't have a political agenda that I put above all else.

As for this moron and ISIS, his dad nor the FBI said he was WITH ISIS. His dad said something along the lines of he agreed with their views and the FBI confirmed that the moron swore allegiance to the leader of ISIS while in the midst of committing mass murder.

That is a distinction without much difference except to stupid partisan assholes who twist and deflect at every turn as it suits their stupid agenda.

Are you even capable of admitting that yes it is obvious that ISIS inspired this moron to act?

Awww, you failed. The FBI and his Dad didnt say that at all. The answer was No

He already had a gun. He was a licensed armed security guard, since 2007. Why do you so want to deny his own proclamations? Serious mental issues. The same mental issues that isis, the taliban, etc have with women and gays. The belief that women are chattel... Those same declarations of hate.
What is my political agenda here, Ted? A friend lost 2 friends in the terror attack yesterday. And just awhile ago Obama, sitting down admitted he may have terror ties.
And whether isis was directly involved or not, does not matter to all those lost souls and their families and friends, now does it?
Conspiracy theory?? You have to be joking! The guy did all those things. Every last one. The President said he appears to have terror ties. 20 or so minutes ago.
He declares allegiance to isis, he visited with an isis suicide bomber according to the FBI, isis claims he is one of them, yet you claim it all to be conspiracy theories?? Oh, my gosh!

His father even admits allegiance to the taliban.
What do you think of someone that talks with co-workers about his terror ties, visits with a suicide bomber to be for isis, and declares their allegiance to isis is?

Talk is talk.

This is about whether CNN is being honest in it's reporting, it very well may come to pass that this guy was a member of ISIS. As of now they are reporting what they are hearing. CNN is reporting the story as it is developing and their job is not to prove or disprove your conspiracy theories about the media.

This happens every time we have an incident like this...

Have some fucking respect for the dead by not guessing and using it to win a political agenda..

At the moment we think this guy had radical alignments but we are not sure had he co-ordinated with anyone. If he was acting alone this isn't a co-ordinated attack and he received no support. Thus blaming this on ISIS is giving them credit for something they know nothing about...

For now Obama is right, this was about Hate.. We don't know the mental competency of the shooter as of yet..

Here is is new news:

Omar Mateen’s former wife says the man responsible for America’s deadliest ever mass shooting was physically abusive towards her, had mental health issues and was “obviously disturbed, deeply, and traumatised”.

The point is you don't know... This guy now appears to have had serious mental issues... This guy might have been mentally unstable or a terror suspect and he was allowed to buy guns no question asked...
But how about waiting for more information...

It is just unreal folks. Any of you seeing who the enemies are? You see how this cancer is able to metastasize?

Do you have ANY evidence that he contacted ISIS or received support prior to the attacks?

I can dedicate an attack to Adolph Hitler...that does not mean the Nazis are responsible

Yes, so plotting a terror attack doesn't count for you?
It is obvious they prey on the weak minded, but do remember this guy was also influenced by his own family connections, amongst others. Just as in the San Bernardino case. His family denounced the act, yet were later arrested for ties to...

Lone wolf is a misnomer, whether this guy was officially aligned with ISIS or not is of zero import. What IS important is that the mere existence of ISIS obviously inspired this asshole to act.

What makes you think he wouldn't find some other justification for his hatred of Gays if ISIS didn't exist?

He probably would have, but that doesn't negate the fact that ISIS influenced his decision to become a terrorist.

Doesn't make him anymore than a low life,bipolar, POS, murderous homegrown terrorist. But then again that, minus the homegrown part, probably describes most of ISIS too.

Charged with the unrelated crimes of marriage fraud n stuff, except his brother who was charged with plotting a 2012 attack which was never carried out.

It is just unreal folks. Any of you seeing who the enemies are? You see how this cancer is able to metastasize?

Do you have ANY evidence that he contacted ISIS or received support prior to the attacks?

I can dedicate an attack to Adolph Hitler...that does not mean the Nazis are responsible

If possible, stop being so stupid.

If you kill a bar of Jews and claim you agree with Hitler, than OBVIOUSLY Hitler inspired you

Yes, so plotting a terror attack doesn't count for you?
It is obvious they prey on the weak minded, but do remember this guy was also influenced by his own family connections, amongst others. Just as in the San Bernardino case. His family denounced the act, yet were later arrested for ties to...

What makes you think he wouldn't find some other justification for his hatred of Gays if ISIS didn't exist?

He probably would have, but that doesn't negate the fact that ISIS influenced his decision to become a terrorist.

Doesn't make him anymore than a low life,bipolar, POS, murderous homegrown terrorist. But then again that, minus the homegrown part, probably describes most of ISIS too.

Charged with the unrelated crimes of marriage fraud n stuff, except his brother who was charged with plotting a 2012 attack which was never carried out.

You said that not me.

Were they charged with killing anyone?

You're the one who left off what they were arrested for by claiming they had ties to.......So I just clarified what they were charged with.

Conspiracy theory?? You have to be joking! The guy did all those things. Every last one. The President said he appears to have terror ties. 20 or so minutes ago.
He declares allegiance to isis, he visited with an isis suicide bomber according to the FBI, isis claims he is one of them, yet you claim it all to be conspiracy theories?? Oh, my gosh!

His father even admits allegiance to the taliban.
What do you think of someone that talks with co-workers about his terror ties, visits with a suicide bomber to be for isis, and declares their allegiance to isis is?

Talk is talk.

This is about whether CNN is being honest in it's reporting, it very well may come to pass that this guy was a member of ISIS. As of now they are reporting what they are hearing. CNN is reporting the story as it is developing and their job is not to prove or disprove your conspiracy theories about the media.
No, you have to be joking.

Most on the right have a ridiculous conspiracy theory mindset regarding "the media."

If you kill a bar of Jews and claim you agree with Hitler, than OBVIOUSLY Hitler inspired you

Exactly......you were inspired

The claim is a "direct link to ISIS" of which there is none

Exactly......you were inspired

The claim is a "direct link to ISIS" of which there is none

Yo dingle berry

were you in charge of the investigation or somehow have personal knowledge. Or did the FBI , drop the ball.....again?

I question whether the shooting was over loyalty to ISIS more than blind hatred of gays

The shooter was known for his outward repulsion towards gays. Did he go to kill gays and use his religion to make himself a martyr?

He wanted to go out as....I'm not a bigot, I'm a loyal Muslim

Wow, first he calls CNN honest, then he calls FOX right wing.

I didn't call CNN honest, I said they werent' politically biased and for the most part they aren't, just becasue they say things on occasion that you don't like. Look at this thread, pointing to CNN's 'bias' but it's completely unproven. It's your bias and being told about the 'liberal' media hammered into your head for years by actual biased sources is where you are coming from. It's delicious irony.

Anyway, I didn't say FOX was right wing, I said like MSNBC they are more politically biased than CNN however probably for slightly different though overlapping reasons.

I recommend that in the future you accurately represent my posts.
e68a35db47e74d26b234b82de131dc5a.png

You literally said they're biased towards the right. You also just said that MSNBC and FOX are more biased than CNN. CNN is run by the same Liberal establishment, they're all left wing biased. Though, it is just like a Liberal to ignore facts and deny common knowledge.

I didn't say 'right wing', there is a difference. Though some shows on FOX certainly do fan the flames in that direction.

And of course, anyone to the left of FOX News is left wing, you've been taught that.
You can't help being a pussy whipped bitch can you?
Lol

You mad bro'?
Not at all, just feel sorry that you have to bow to political correctness...
Lol

Forum List

Back