🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Aaaand now CNN is reporting that there is no evidence that the shooter is linked to isis.

e68a35db47e74d26b234b82de131dc5a.png

You literally said they're biased towards the right. You also just said that MSNBC and FOX are more biased than CNN. CNN is run by the same Liberal establishment, they're all left wing biased. Though, it is just like a Liberal to ignore facts and deny common knowledge.

I didn't say 'right wing', there is a difference. Though some shows on FOX certainly do fan the flames in that direction.

And of course, anyone to the left of FOX News is left wing, you've been taught that.
Actually, anything that IS FOX news and beyond is left. That's common knowledge, especially considering that CNN and MSNBC have been portraying Hillary as the hero of this election, and Sanders as an usurper. It's pretty plain to see. Liberals just ignore it, because they're Liberals.

Right, the center of the universe is the right of FOX and that's common knowledge for wingnuts. It's simply not true and I don't think even most Conservatives would agree with that.
Certainly everyone around here rejects FOX news for being left... because it is. Though, Liberals call anything that's not blatantly left "Republican" or "Conservative", because they have no idea what the words mean. You're living proof of that, so thank you for the demonstration.

Take a poll and get back to me, btw, you fucked up the quotes.
3e6de811ba5244da9a3e68b385a4c585.png

b2d653ec6a5c41c0bbdb8371701c62bf.png

Actually, you did. Twice. I just didn't fix them.

Nope, all I did was quote you.

I didn't say 'right wing', there is a difference. Though some shows on FOX certainly do fan the flames in that direction.

And of course, anyone to the left of FOX News is left wing, you've been taught that.
Actually, anything that IS FOX news and beyond is left. That's common knowledge, especially considering that CNN and MSNBC have been portraying Hillary as the hero of this election, and Sanders as an usurper. It's pretty plain to see. Liberals just ignore it, because they're Liberals.

Right, the center of the universe is the right of FOX and that's common knowledge for wingnuts. It's simply not true and I don't think even most Conservatives would agree with that.
Certainly everyone around here rejects FOX news for being left... because it is. Though, Liberals call anything that's not blatantly left "Republican" or "Conservative", because they have no idea what the words mean. You're living proof of that, so thank you for the demonstration.

You are absolutely right, actually, I forgot I erased part of the quotes to shorten the post. My apologies for accusing you.

You are absolutely right, actually, I forgot I erased part of the quotes to shorten the post. My apologies for accusing you.

No worries and I could have been nicer when pointing it out, shit happens.

What do you think of someone that talks with co-workers about his terror ties, visits with a suicide bomber to be for isis, and declares their allegiance to isis is?
Linked meaning in direct contact with ISIS? Not that he wasn't influenced or that CNN is saying this wasn't a terrorist attack. Not sure what your point is other than getting the vapors over 'liberal' media.
That,s not what ISIS says.

So you trust ISIS as a reliable information source?

Does that make you trust ISIS?

Without any more information from his computer or other devices, I'll reserve judgement on if he was acting as a lone wolf or if he was given orders from ISIS.

Lone wolf is a misnomer, whether this guy was officially aligned with ISIS or not is of zero import. What IS important is that the mere existence of ISIS obviously inspired this asshole to act.
..and the left throws a fit over someone flying the confederate flag not matter what the reason.

Linked meaning in direct contact with ISIS? Not that he wasn't influenced or that CNN is saying this wasn't a terrorist attack. Not sure what your point is other than getting the vapors over 'liberal' media.

ISIS says a lot of horseshit
Apparently, their word is golden with some here.
Did you just completely ignore where the FBI and his dad said he was with ISIS?

What is my political agenda here, Ted? A friend lost 2 friends in the terror attack yesterday. And just awhile ago Obama, sitting down admitted he may have terror ties.
And whether isis was directly involved or not, does not matter to all those lost souls and their families and friends, now does it?
Conspiracy theory?? You have to be joking! The guy did all those things. Every last one. The President said he appears to have terror ties. 20 or so minutes ago.
He declares allegiance to isis, he visited with an isis suicide bomber according to the FBI, isis claims he is one of them, yet you claim it all to be conspiracy theories?? Oh, my gosh!

His father even admits allegiance to the taliban.
What do you think of someone that talks with co-workers about his terror ties, visits with a suicide bomber to be for isis, and declares their allegiance to isis is?

Talk is talk.

This is about whether CNN is being honest in it's reporting, it very well may come to pass that this guy was a member of ISIS. As of now they are reporting what they are hearing. CNN is reporting the story as it is developing and their job is not to prove or disprove your conspiracy theories about the media.

This happens every time we have an incident like this...

Have some fucking respect for the dead by not guessing and using it to win a political agenda..

At the moment we think this guy had radical alignments but we are not sure had he co-ordinated with anyone. If he was acting alone this isn't a co-ordinated attack and he received no support. Thus blaming this on ISIS is giving them credit for something they know nothing about...

For now Obama is right, this was about Hate.. We don't know the mental competency of the shooter as of yet..

Here is is new news:

Omar Mateen’s former wife says the man responsible for America’s deadliest ever mass shooting was physically abusive towards her, had mental health issues and was “obviously disturbed, deeply, and traumatised”.

The point is you don't know... This guy now appears to have had serious mental issues... This guy might have been mentally unstable or a terror suspect and he was allowed to buy guns no question asked...
But how about waiting for more information...

I dont see where it matters one way or another.
He was a muslim intent on jihad....thats all we need to know.

Bodecea is a moron and completely dishonest. Don't waste your time with that one.

They didn't though.

I didnt ignore that because it never happened

Bodecea is a moron and completely dishonest. Don't waste your time with that one.

FAIR...Are you saying the FBI and his Dad DID say he was with Isis? Yes or no?

Code for: 'she spanked my ass at some point in the past and I can't get over it'.

Code for: 'she spanked my ass at some point in the past and I can't get over it'.

Spanked my ass? LOL One of the very first threads I was in and certainly the first one I noticed her in she claimed that a Trump supporter pepper sprayed a guy for no reason. When pressed for a link, she finally posted a link to the story and it turns out that the Trump supporter was like in his 80s and was being assaulted by a person in their 20s and responded by pepper spraying the assaulter.

westwall I believe can confirm that lie told by Bodecea.

I've since seen plenty of other lies told by that despicable person.

Spanked my ass? LOL One of the very first threads I was in and certainly the first one I noticed her in she claimed that a Trump supporter pepper sprayed a guy for no reason. When pressed for a link, she finally posted a link to the story and it turns out that the Trump supporter was like in his 80s and was being assaulted by a person in their 20s and responded by pepper spraying the assaulter.

Stop hijacking the thread. My point was your post was worthless, I don't care to debate another topic.

Stop hijacking the thread. My point was your post was worthless, I don't care to debate another topic.

No, your point was you were trying to defend Bode's honor, but she has none, so that was pointless.

It is obvious they prey on the weak minded, but do remember this guy was also influenced by his own family connections, amongst others. Just as in the San Bernardino case. His family denounced the act, yet were later arrested for ties to...

Does that make you trust ISIS?

Without any more information from his computer or other devices, I'll reserve judgement on if he was acting as a lone wolf or if he was given orders from ISIS.

Lone wolf is a misnomer, whether this guy was officially aligned with ISIS or not is of zero import. What IS important is that the mere existence of ISIS obviously inspired this asshole to act.

What makes you think he wouldn't find some other justification for his hatred of Gays if ISIS didn't exist?

He probably would have, but that doesn't negate the fact that ISIS influenced his decision to become a terrorist.

Doesn't make him anymore than a low life,bipolar, POS, murderous homegrown terrorist. But then again that, minus the homegrown part, probably describes most of ISIS too.

Charged with the unrelated crimes of marriage fraud n stuff, except his brother who was charged with plotting a 2012 attack which was never carried out.

No, your point was you were trying to defend Bode's honor, but she has none, so that was pointless.

She does more than just fine on her own.

FAIR...Are you saying the FBI and his Dad DID say he was with Isis? Yes or no?

Thats what I thought...

Forum List

Back