🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Aaaand now CNN is reporting that there is no evidence that the shooter is linked to isis.

Do you even watch Fox News? Serious question. Have you ever watched Oreilly, for example? I've seen him lay the hammer on several conservatives when they have stupid things, or done stupid things. Is he conservative? Of course he is, but he is fair in terms of he has liberal guests on all the time, and he goes further in allowing them to say their piece than I would.

The only one who I would actually say is fully biased is Hannity. And that is his shtick.

As for the news itself, not the opinion shows, Fox News does the best job of the three of presenting the news without trying to insert their agenda into it. That is fact.

Yeah, I've watched O'Reilly many times, he is biased. Fox News is biased towards the right, this is not debatable. Because O'Reilly yells a lot doesn't prove anything.

O Reilly doesn't yell a lot. Why you would lie about watching a news network is beyond me.

I didn't lie and he does yell a lot, not all the time, more than others it looks like to me.
Wow, first he calls CNN honest, then he calls FOX right wing.

I didn't call CNN honest, I said they werent' politically biased and for the most part they aren't, just becasue they say things on occasion that you don't like. Look at this thread, pointing to CNN's 'bias' but it's completely unproven. It's your bias and being told about the 'liberal' media hammered into your head for years by actual biased sources is where you are coming from. It's delicious irony.

Anyway, I didn't say FOX was right wing, I said like MSNBC they are more politically biased than CNN however probably for slightly different though overlapping reasons.

I recommend that in the future you accurately represent my posts.
e68a35db47e74d26b234b82de131dc5a.png

You literally said they're biased towards the right. You also just said that MSNBC and FOX are more biased than CNN. CNN is run by the same Liberal establishment, they're all left wing biased. Though, it is just like a Liberal to ignore facts and deny common knowledge.

Cooper the intern is a master liberal spy.

Ha, just a CIA puppet hack. Yet you swallow every bit of the Bullshite he shoves down your gullet. So naive and dumbed-down.

Anderson Cooper is but one person, one source for one news outlet. I'm not the one who called him out by name.

Yeah, but i'd wager he is a major source of 'News' for folks like you. You probably just love 'The View' and think that's 'News' too. Waiting for your hero Whoopi Goldberg to rip more 'breaking' news off for ya.

Don't watch the View and I wouldn't consider them a news source.

Liberals don't look to CNN and say "yes, yes, that is the beacon of ethical journalism". CNN has a boatload of problems, like any cable news outlet, they are driven by money more than anything else. They get too friendly with the subjects they are reporting, too much opinion and not enough news. Too much time on the air and not enough content to fill it which leads to some interesting and horrific ways of filling the time. The invention of the 24 hour news cycle where little to no in depth reporting can sink in because before their audience gets bored they are onto the next big thing. These are problems that all 3 cable news organizations suffer from. They have to make money informing the public and those two ideas often are not compatible.

I don't necessarily hold CNN in high regard, or at least not higher than anyone else, they are but a single source and nothing more.

Well now you're making sense. There is no independent credible Mainstream 'News' Media anymore. It's all owned by just a handful of large corporations. And those corporations are in bed with Government. They're one entity now. All of the information they receive is Government-fed and approved. And i mean all of it. Everything you see and hear in the MSM, is Government-supplied and approved information.

The only way to get any truth, is to seek alternative information sources. It is very difficult, but it can be done. Just beware though, if it's not a Government/Corporate Media-approved source, be prepared to be attacked and marginalized by their minions. You'll quickly get labelled a 'Tin Foil Hat Conspiracy Theorist.' But if you're brave and really do want truth, don't listen to the Government/Corporate Media Complex. It's all lies.

What do you think of someone that talks with co-workers about his terror ties, visits with a suicide bomber to be for isis, and declares their allegiance to isis is?

Does that make you trust ISIS?

Without any more information from his computer or other devices, I'll reserve judgement on if he was acting as a lone wolf or if he was given orders from ISIS.

Lone wolf is a misnomer, whether this guy was officially aligned with ISIS or not is of zero import. What IS important is that the mere existence of ISIS obviously inspired this asshole to act.

What makes you think he wouldn't find some other justification for his hatred of Gays if ISIS didn't exist?

He probably would have, but that doesn't negate the fact that ISIS influenced his decision to become a terrorist.

Doesn't make him anymore than a low life,bipolar, POS, murderous homegrown terrorist. But then again that, minus the homegrown part, probably describes most of ISIS too.

You obviously don't understand the lingo.

Homegrown terrorist refers to a terrorist who is living in this country who commits an act of terror against the US government itself. A terrorist who commits an act of terror based on their religion against a soft target is NOT considered to be home grown.

Yes, that's a minor technicality , but true nonetheless. This guy was NOT influenced by any perceived injustice by the USG. He was acting based on his religion. Thus , not a home grown terrorist, as compared to say McVeigh who had a problem with the USG , attacked the USG and WAS a home grown terrorist.

Yeah, I've watched O'Reilly many times, he is biased. Fox News is biased towards the right, this is not debatable. Because O'Reilly yells a lot doesn't prove anything.

O Reilly doesn't yell a lot. Why you would lie about watching a news network is beyond me.

I didn't lie and he does yell a lot, not all the time, more than others it looks like to me.

I didn't call CNN honest, I said they werent' politically biased and for the most part they aren't, just becasue they say things on occasion that you don't like. Look at this thread, pointing to CNN's 'bias' but it's completely unproven. It's your bias and being told about the 'liberal' media hammered into your head for years by actual biased sources is where you are coming from. It's delicious irony.

Anyway, I didn't say FOX was right wing, I said like MSNBC they are more politically biased than CNN however probably for slightly different though overlapping reasons.

You literally said they're biased towards the right. You also just said that MSNBC and FOX are more biased than CNN. CNN is run by the same Liberal establishment, they're all left wing biased. Though, it is just like a Liberal to ignore facts and deny common knowledge.

I didn't say 'right wing', there is a difference. Though some shows on FOX certainly do fan the flames in that direction.

And of course, anyone to the left of FOX News is left wing, you've been taught that.

What do you think of someone that talks with co-workers about his terror ties, visits with a suicide bomber to be for isis, and declares their allegiance to isis is?
Linked meaning in direct contact with ISIS? Not that he wasn't influenced or that CNN is saying this wasn't a terrorist attack. Not sure what your point is other than getting the vapors over 'liberal' media.
That,s not what ISIS says.

So you trust ISIS as a reliable information source?

Without any more information from his computer or other devices, I'll reserve judgement on if he was acting as a lone wolf or if he was given orders from ISIS.

Lone wolf is a misnomer, whether this guy was officially aligned with ISIS or not is of zero import. What IS important is that the mere existence of ISIS obviously inspired this asshole to act.
To a screaming liberal, anyone living in the South is a Confederate flag waving, racist, red-neck cracker. A muslim terrorist who kills people is innocent even after he is found guilty. Makes sense to me.

Cooper the intern is a master liberal spy.

Ha, just a CIA puppet hack. Yet you swallow every bit of the Bullshite he shoves down your gullet. So naive and dumbed-down.

Anderson Cooper is but one person, one source for one news outlet. I'm not the one who called him out by name.

Yeah, but i'd wager he is a major source of 'News' for folks like you. You probably just love 'The View' and think that's 'News' too. Waiting for your hero Whoopi Goldberg to rip more 'breaking' news off for ya.

Liberals don't look to CNN and say "yes, yes, that is the beacon of ethical journalism". CNN has a boatload of problems, like any cable news outlet, they are driven by money more than anything else. They get too friendly with the subjects they are reporting, too much opinion and not enough news. Too much time on the air and not enough content to fill it which leads to some interesting and horrific ways of filling the time. The invention of the 24 hour news cycle where little to no in depth reporting can sink in because before their audience gets bored they are onto the next big thing. These are problems that all 3 cable news organizations suffer from. They have to make money informing the public and those two ideas often are not compatible.

I don't necessarily hold CNN in high regard, or at least not higher than anyone else, they are but a single source and nothing more.

Well now you're making sense. There is no independent credible Mainstream 'News' Media anymore. It's all owned by just a handful of large corporations. And those corporations are in bed with Government. They're one entity now. All of the information they receive is Government-fed and approved. And i mean all of it. Everything you see and hear in the MSM, is Government-supplied and approved information.

The only way to get any truth, is to seek alternative information sources. It is very difficult, but it can be done. Just beware though, if it's not a Government/Corporate Media-approved source, be prepared to be attacked and marginalized by their minions. You'll quickly get labelled a 'Tin Foil Hat Conspiracy Theorist.' But if you're brave and really do want truth, don't listen to the Government/Corporate Media Complex. It's all lies.

I've always made sense, I don't let my personal political views cloud my opinion of the media, that's your gig.

Are they in bed with the government? No, they pander to politicians who run the government, two very different things. FOX, CNN and MSNBC are all in the same position, along with other outlets. However I think these news organizations number one motive is ratings. They often times don't report the news you should hear, just what you want to hear. When those cable news companies build up an audience that say has this or that political leaning then they are going to feed that audience all the outrage it can handle for the ratings. FOX and MSNBC definitely are susceptible to this. CNN, to a much lesser degree as it's not really THE news source for audiences that are conservative or liberal.

If you think CNN panders to liberals, you deserve your tin foil hat. If you think CNN panders for ratings, well, why wouldn't it? It's a capitalist organization that's purpose is to make money. To those (you?) who call it the 'Communist News Network' are proving that the bias you get over at FOX and other areas has won and for all the criticism you have of CNN, you've already drunk somebody else's koolaid and you don't even know it.

I didn't say 'right wing', there is a difference. Though some shows on FOX certainly do fan the flames in that direction.

And of course, anyone to the left of FOX News is left wing, you've been taught that.
You can't help being a pussy whipped bitch can you?
Lol

You mad bro'?

I've always made sense, I don't let my personal political views cloud my opinion of the media, that's your gig.

Are they in bed with the government? No, they pander to politicians who run the government, two very different things. FOX, CNN and MSNBC are all in the same position, along with other outlets. However I think these news organizations number one motive is ratings. They often times don't report the news you should hear, just what you want to hear. When those cable news companies build up an audience that say has this or that political leaning then they are going to feed that audience all the outrage it can handle for the ratings. FOX and MSNBC definitely are susceptible to this. CNN, to a much lesser degree as it's not really THE news source for audiences that are conservative or liberal.

If you think CNN panders to liberals, you deserve your tin foil hat. If you think CNN panders for ratings, well, why wouldn't it? It's a capitalist organization that's purpose is to make money. To those (you?) who call it the 'Communist News Network' are proving that the bias you get over at FOX and other areas has won and for all the criticism you have of CNN, you've already drunk somebody else's koolaid and you don't even know it.

Son, if CNN pandered to viewership aka money they would obviously follow Fox News's business model and become a conservative network, Fox DESTROYS CNN in ratings.

Myself I don't think it is because Fox is better than CNN, I just think CNN's target audience is actually too stupid to even care about what's going on in the world and thus they have no desire to watch CNN, or any other network.

That,s not what ISIS says.

So you trust ISIS as a reliable information source?

To a screaming liberal, anyone living in the South is a Confederate flag waving, racist, red-neck cracker. A muslim terrorist who kills people is innocent even after he is found guilty. Makes sense to me.

I didn't realize anyone was claiming the terrorist is innocent? And of course not all southerns are confederate flag waving racists. If they were then the flag wouldn't be coming off of all those government buildings.

Actually, anything that IS FOX news and beyond is left. That's common knowledge, especially considering that CNN and MSNBC have been portraying Hillary as the hero of this election, and Sanders as an usurper. It's pretty plain to see. Liberals just ignore it, because they're Liberals.

Last edited:

I hear ya but remember, it's all owned by just a handful of large corporations. That's everything from radio, tv, internet, to newspapers. And those corporations are in bed with Government. You receive Government-supplied approved information.

There is very little if any, independent credible investigative journalism going on anymore. Just about all 'News' information is Government-supplied. But you do make some good points. Thanks.

Son, if CNN pandered to viewership aka money they would obviously follow Fox News's business model and become a conservative network, Fox DESTROYS CNN in ratings.

Myself I don't think it is because Fox is better than CNN, I just think CNN's target audience is actually too stupid to even care about what's going on in the world and thus they have no desire to watch CNN, or any other network.

I don't think you have much going on with your post.

Cable news audiences are relatively small, there isn't a lot of room for multiple conservative channels.

Actually, anything that IS FOX news and beyond is left. That's common knowledge, especially considering that CNN and MSNBC have been portraying Hillary as the hero of this election, and Sanders as an usurper. It's pretty plain to see. Liberals just ignore it, because they're Liberals.[/QUOTE]

Right, the center of the universe is the right of FOX and that's common knowledge for wingnuts. It's simply not true and I don't think even most Conservatives would agree with that.

I hear ya but remember, it's all owned by just a handful of large corporations. That's everything from radio, tv, internet, to newspapers. And those corporations are in bed with Government. You receive Government-supplied approved information.

There is very little if any, independent credible investigative journalism going on anymore. Just about all 'News' information is Government-supplied. But you do make some good points. Thanks.

Investigative journalism requires money as it's expensive. But even those large corporate owned news organizations are capable of in depth reporting.

Let's look at the alternative vitamin selling huckster Alex Jones. His bias is the same as those mainstream news sources, mainly ratings. He needs to make money and he has built up an audience of drooling conspiracy theory nuts and the only thing that is going to make that crowd happy is more conspiracy, if he became rational, calm and provided integrity he'd lose his audience.

News organizations (and considering Alex Jones I'm using the term very loosely) all have bias, the ability to generate coin. Which is why people who get their news from a single source are usually the least informed.

OAN I think the way they report official news is pretty good.

Actually, anything that IS FOX news and beyond is left. That's common knowledge, especially considering that CNN and MSNBC have been portraying Hillary as the hero of this election, and Sanders as an usurper. It's pretty plain to see. Liberals just ignore it, because they're Liberals.

Right, the center of the universe is the right of FOX and that's common knowledge for wingnuts. It's simply not true and I don't think even most Conservatives would agree with that.
Certainly everyone around here rejects FOX news for being left... because it is. Though, Liberals call anything that's not blatantly left "Republican" or "Conservative", because they have no idea what the words mean. You're living proof of that, so thank you for the demonstration.

Last edited:

Certainly everyone around here rejects FOX news for being left... because it is. Though, Liberals call anything that's not blatantly left "Republican" or "Conservative", because they have no idea what the words mean. You're living proof of that, so thank you for the demonstration.[/QUOTE]

Take a poll and get back to me, btw, you fucked up the quotes.

Cable news audiences are relatively small, there isn't a lot of room for multiple conservative channels.

Seeing as how CNN and MSNBC combined don't have the viewership of Fox News, I'd say it's a safe bet that there isn't a market for two liberal news channels either. Or one even really.

Certainly everyone around here rejects FOX news for being left... because it is. Though, Liberals call anything that's not blatantly left "Republican" or "Conservative", because they have no idea what the words mean. You're living proof of that, so thank you for the demonstration.

Take a poll and get back to me, btw, you fucked up the quotes.
3e6de811ba5244da9a3e68b385a4c585.png

b2d653ec6a5c41c0bbdb8371701c62bf.png

Actually, you did. Twice. I just didn't fix them.

Seeing as how CNN and MSNBC combined don't have the viewership of Fox News, I'd say it's a safe bet that there isn't a market for two liberal news channels either. Or one even really.

I don't think most liberals and centrists ignore all news outlets because they don't agree with their preconceived notions. Thoug, again we are talking about a cable news viewing audience which is relatively small. ABC, NBC and CBS news destroy FOX News for their timeslots. I bet you consider them all liberal.

Forum List

Back