🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Aaaand now CNN is reporting that there is no evidence that the shooter is linked to isis.

What do you think of someone that talks with co-workers about his terror ties, visits with a suicide bomber to be for isis, and declares their allegiance to isis is?

Talk is talk.

This is about whether CNN is being honest in it's reporting, it very well may come to pass that this guy was a member of ISIS. As of now they are reporting what they are hearing. CNN is reporting the story as it is developing and their job is not to prove or disprove your conspiracy theories about the media.
Wow, that's adorable, this guy thinks CNN is honest.

Actually I think all media is biased in that they want to earn a buck or two. It drives media frenzies, making something out of nothing and giving Donald Trump too much airtime. Ratings.

There are biased news sources of course. FOX and MSNBC are both biased. I think FOX is more ideologically driven where as MSNBC plays the liberal station because it's a niche that wasn't previously filled in cable news. Both however sensationalize the news (just like CNN) to make a buck. The media, owned by huge corporations are biased to the dollar.

Linked meaning in direct contact with ISIS? Not that he wasn't influenced or that CNN is saying this wasn't a terrorist attack. Not sure what your point is other than getting the vapors over 'liberal' media.
That,s not what ISIS says.

Yeah, they didn't take credit until the 9/11 call was reported. They had no idea this was happening and that you take ISIS' word for anything is naive on your part.
They knew what was going on with the mole. See post #19

Even the President pretty much admitted it awhile ago.
It is just unreal folks. Any of you seeing who the enemies are? You see how this cancer is able to metastasize?

He did?
Yes. He stated he appeared to have terror ties.

No, he said there is an investigation open to determine what if any ties there are.
I watched in just a short while ago. He was sitting down and discussing it. I about fell on the floor.

Then find the quote and post it, stop wasting my time.

Linked meaning in direct contact with ISIS? Not that he wasn't influenced or that CNN is saying this wasn't a terrorist attack. Not sure what your point is other than getting the vapors over 'liberal' media.

Yeah, they didn't take credit until the 9/11 call was reported. They had no idea this was happening and that you take ISIS' word for anything is naive on your part.
They knew what was going on with the mole. See post #19

Your post #19 doesn't say anything of substance.

tomorrow the history will be he was a white skinhead aligned with United Methodist KKK hit squad.

What do you think of someone that talks with co-workers about his terror ties, visits with a suicide bomber to be for isis, and declares their allegiance to isis is?

So you trust ISIS as a reliable information source?

Does that make you trust ISIS?

Without any more information from his computer or other devices, I'll reserve judgement on if he was acting as a lone wolf or if he was given orders from ISIS.

Talk is talk.

This is about whether CNN is being honest in it's reporting, it very well may come to pass that this guy was a member of ISIS. As of now they are reporting what they are hearing. CNN is reporting the story as it is developing and their job is not to prove or disprove your conspiracy theories about the media.

Actually I think all media is biased in that they want to earn a buck or two. It drives media frenzies, making something out of nothing and giving Donald Trump too much airtime. Ratings.

There are biased news sources of course. FOX and MSNBC are both biased. I think FOX is more ideologically driven where as MSNBC plays the liberal station because it's a niche that wasn't previously filled in cable news. Both however sensationalize the news (just like CNN) to make a buck. The media, owned by huge corporations are biased to the dollar.

Do you even watch Fox News? Serious question. Have you ever watched Oreilly, for example? I've seen him lay the hammer on several conservatives when they have stupid things, or done stupid things. Is he conservative? Of course he is, but he is fair in terms of he has liberal guests on all the time, and he goes further in allowing them to say their piece than I would.

The only one who I would actually say is fully biased is Hannity. And that is his shtick.

As for the news itself, not the opinion shows, Fox News does the best job of the three of presenting the news without trying to insert their agenda into it. That is fact.

Pledging your allegiance to ISIS is different from actively communicating with them and orchestrating attacks. Now if he was in direct communication with them and this was a planned attack on behalf of ISIS then CNN is wack. CNN is wack anyway but their statements on this are true based off what I last heard. Last I heard is that he called in and pledged support of them (IS)? Anything different? Has he been directly linked?

Without any more information from his computer or other devices, I'll reserve judgement on if he was acting as a lone wolf or if he was given orders from ISIS.

Lone wolf is a misnomer, whether this guy was officially aligned with ISIS or not is of zero import. What IS important is that the mere existence of ISIS obviously inspired this asshole to act.

True.

That ISIS "claims responsibility" could be nothing more than a lie on their part.

Pledging your allegiance to ISIS is different from actively communicating with them and orchestrating attacks. Now if he was in direct communication with them and this was a planned attack on behalf of ISIS then CNN is wack. CNN is wack anyway but their statements on this are true based off what I last heard. Last I heard is that he called in and pledged support of them (IS)? Anything different? Has he been directly linked?

No, CNN is parsing words to twist a story. NO ONE has made the claim "This guy was part of ISIS" the claim has been "this guy was influenced by ISIS" and now CNN is trying to confuse their 5 viewers into believing ISIS played no part in the attack

Talk is talk.

Do you even watch Fox News? Serious question. Have you ever watched Oreilly, for example? I've seen him lay the hammer on several conservatives when they have stupid things, or done stupid things. Is he conservative? Of course he is, but he is fair in terms of he has liberal guests on all the time, and he goes further in allowing them to say their piece than I would.

The only one who I would actually say is fully biased is Hannity. And that is his shtick.

As for the news itself, not the opinion shows, Fox News does the best job of the three of presenting the news without trying to insert their agenda into it. That is fact.

Yeah, I've watched O'Reilly many times, he is biased. Fox News is biased towards the right, this is not debatable. Because O'Reilly yells a lot doesn't prove anything.

Lone wolf is a misnomer, whether this guy was officially aligned with ISIS or not is of zero import. What IS important is that the mere existence of ISIS obviously inspired this asshole to act.
Nonsense.

A lone wolf is exactly that: someone who acted alone, completely different from someone trained, armed, and funded by ISIS.

Talk is talk.

Yeah, I've watched O'Reilly many times, he is biased. Fox News is biased towards the right, this is not debatable. Because O'Reilly yells a lot doesn't prove anything.

O Reilly doesn't yell a lot. Why you would lie about watching a news network is beyond me.

Talk is talk.

O Reilly doesn't yell a lot. Why you would lie about watching a news network is beyond me.

I didn't lie and he does yell a lot, not all the time, more than others it looks like to me.

Did their CIA hack Anderson Cooper report that? I wouldn't take the 'Communist News Network/Clinton News Network' too seriously.

Killer "I'm with ISIS"
ISIS "Yes, he was with us"
Liberals "now hold on, there's no evidence that he had anything to do with ISIS"

Yall some stupid motherfuckers, that's all that can be said about that.

Talk is talk.

And you think CNN is "dishonest," which is the stuff of delusional conspiracy theories.

Forum List

Back