🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Aaaand now CNN is reporting that there is no evidence that the shooter is linked to isis.

Good luck folks. It's all about the 'gay' and destroying the Constitution for Communist/Progressive Media Outlets like CNN. They'll conveniently skim over the fact this terrorist nutter was actually one of their own. He was a radical Muslim and registered Democrat. So you can see why they're desperate to spin it any other way.

What do you think of someone that talks with co-workers about his terror ties, visits with a suicide bomber to be for isis, and declares their allegiance to isis is?
Linked meaning in direct contact with ISIS? Not that he wasn't influenced or that CNN is saying this wasn't a terrorist attack. Not sure what your point is other than getting the vapors over 'liberal' media.
That,s not what ISIS says.

So you trust ISIS as a reliable information source?

Does that make you trust ISIS?

Without any more information from his computer or other devices, I'll reserve judgement on if he was acting as a lone wolf or if he was given orders from ISIS.

Lone wolf is a misnomer, whether this guy was officially aligned with ISIS or not is of zero import. What IS important is that the mere existence of ISIS obviously inspired this asshole to act.

What makes you think he wouldn't find some other justification for his hatred of Gays if ISIS didn't exist?

Let me ask you something about the lone wolf comment.
If an act of terror that kills, and or maims innocents is carried out by someone inspired by a terror group, is it any less harmful or horrific than one carried out by someone in direct contact with the group? And if inspired by, how did they become inspired? Obviously they believe in the cause of that terror group. Was it through contact with sites pushing a terror groups agenda or other individuals within their mosques?
How is it any less important or dangerous than if they actually talked to the bigwigs? In my opinion it could be even more dangerous as they could stay off the radarr much more easily.

But don't forget, this guy had contacts, according to the fbi within isis itself, an eventual isis suicide bomber.

What do you think of someone that talks with co-workers about his terror ties, visits with a suicide bomber to be for isis, and declares their allegiance to isis is?
Linked meaning in direct contact with ISIS? Not that he wasn't influenced or that CNN is saying this wasn't a terrorist attack. Not sure what your point is other than getting the vapors over 'liberal' media.

Without any more information from his computer or other devices, I'll reserve judgement on if he was acting as a lone wolf or if he was given orders from ISIS.

Wow, that's adorable, this guy thinks CNN is honest.

Actually I think all media is biased in that they want to earn a buck or two. It drives media frenzies, making something out of nothing and giving Donald Trump too much airtime. Ratings.

There are biased news sources of course. FOX and MSNBC are both biased. I think FOX is more ideologically driven where as MSNBC plays the liberal station because it's a niche that wasn't previously filled in cable news. Both however sensationalize the news (just like CNN) to make a buck. The media, owned by huge corporations are biased to the dollar.

Do you even watch Fox News? Serious question. Have you ever watched Oreilly, for example? I've seen him lay the hammer on several conservatives when they have stupid things, or done stupid things. Is he conservative? Of course he is, but he is fair in terms of he has liberal guests on all the time, and he goes further in allowing them to say their piece than I would.

The only one who I would actually say is fully biased is Hannity. And that is his shtick.

As for the news itself, not the opinion shows, Fox News does the best job of the three of presenting the news without trying to insert their agenda into it. That is fact.

Yeah, I've watched O'Reilly many times, he is biased. Fox News is biased towards the right, this is not debatable. Because O'Reilly yells a lot doesn't prove anything.

O Reilly doesn't yell a lot. Why you would lie about watching a news network is beyond me.

I didn't lie and he does yell a lot, not all the time, more than others it looks like to me.
Wow, first he calls CNN honest, then he calls FOX right wing.

Talk is talk.

This is about whether CNN is being honest in it's reporting, it very well may come to pass that this guy was a member of ISIS. As of now they are reporting what they are hearing. CNN is reporting the story as it is developing and their job is not to prove or disprove your conspiracy theories about the media.
Wow, that's adorable, this guy thinks CNN is honest.
And you think CNN is "dishonest," which is the stuff of delusional conspiracy theories.
Oh, that's funny. They perpetuated the "Hands-Up, Don't Shoot" myth. You're just as delusional as most other Liberals.

Actually I think all media is biased in that they want to earn a buck or two. It drives media frenzies, making something out of nothing and giving Donald Trump too much airtime. Ratings.

There are biased news sources of course. FOX and MSNBC are both biased. I think FOX is more ideologically driven where as MSNBC plays the liberal station because it's a niche that wasn't previously filled in cable news. Both however sensationalize the news (just like CNN) to make a buck. The media, owned by huge corporations are biased to the dollar.

Do you even watch Fox News? Serious question. Have you ever watched Oreilly, for example? I've seen him lay the hammer on several conservatives when they have stupid things, or done stupid things. Is he conservative? Of course he is, but he is fair in terms of he has liberal guests on all the time, and he goes further in allowing them to say their piece than I would.

The only one who I would actually say is fully biased is Hannity. And that is his shtick.

As for the news itself, not the opinion shows, Fox News does the best job of the three of presenting the news without trying to insert their agenda into it. That is fact.

Yeah, I've watched O'Reilly many times, he is biased. Fox News is biased towards the right, this is not debatable. Because O'Reilly yells a lot doesn't prove anything.

O Reilly doesn't yell a lot. Why you would lie about watching a news network is beyond me.

I didn't lie and he does yell a lot, not all the time, more than others it looks like to me.
Wow, first he calls CNN honest, then he calls FOX right wing.

I didn't call CNN honest, I said they werent' politically biased and for the most part they aren't, just becasue they say things on occasion that you don't like. Look at this thread, pointing to CNN's 'bias' but it's completely unproven. It's your bias and being told about the 'liberal' media hammered into your head for years by actual biased sources is where you are coming from. It's delicious irony.

Anyway, I didn't say FOX was right wing, I said like MSNBC they are more politically biased than CNN however probably for slightly different though overlapping reasons.

I recommend that in the future you accurately represent my posts.

Cooper the intern is a master liberal spy.

Ha, just a CIA puppet hack. Yet you swallow every bit of the Bullshite he shoves down your gullet. So naive and dumbed-down.

Anderson Cooper is but one person, one source for one news outlet. I'm not the one who called him out by name.

Yeah, but i'd wager he is a major source of 'News' for folks like you. You probably just love 'The View' and think that's 'News' too. Waiting for your hero Whoopi Goldberg to rip more 'breaking' news off for ya.

Lone wolf is a misnomer, whether this guy was officially aligned with ISIS or not is of zero import. What IS important is that the mere existence of ISIS obviously inspired this asshole to act.

What makes you think he wouldn't find some other justification for his hatred of Gays if ISIS didn't exist?

He probably would have, but that doesn't negate the fact that ISIS influenced his decision to become a terrorist.

Conspiracy theory?? You have to be joking! The guy did all those things. Every last one. The President said he appears to have terror ties. 20 or so minutes ago.
He declares allegiance to isis, he visited with an isis suicide bomber according to the FBI, isis claims he is one of them, yet you claim it all to be conspiracy theories?? Oh, my gosh!

His father even admits allegiance to the taliban.

Talk is talk.

This is about whether CNN is being honest in it's reporting, it very well may come to pass that this guy was a member of ISIS. As of now they are reporting what they are hearing. CNN is reporting the story as it is developing and their job is not to prove or disprove your conspiracy theories about the media.

This happens every time we have an incident like this...

Have some fucking respect for the dead by not guessing and using it to win a political agenda..

At the moment we think this guy had radical alignments but we are not sure had he co-ordinated with anyone. If he was acting alone this isn't a co-ordinated attack and he received no support. Thus blaming this on ISIS is giving them credit for something they know nothing about...

For now Obama is right, this was about Hate.. We don't know the mental competency of the shooter as of yet..

Here is is new news:

Omar Mateen’s former wife says the man responsible for America’s deadliest ever mass shooting was physically abusive towards her, had mental health issues and was “obviously disturbed, deeply, and traumatised”.
“In the beginning he was a normal being that cared about family, loved to joke, loved to have fun,” Yusifiy said of Mateen, whom she had met online.

“A few months after we were married I saw his instability, I saw his bipolar, and he would get mad out of nowhere, and that’s when I started worrying about my safety.

“Then after a few months he started abusing me physically, very often, and not allowing me to speak to my family, and keeping me hostage from them,” she said.

Last edited:
Conspiracy theory?? You have to be joking! The guy did all those things. Every last one. The President said he appears to have terror ties. 20 or so minutes ago.
He declares allegiance to isis, he visited with an isis suicide bomber according to the FBI, isis claims he is one of them, yet you claim it all to be conspiracy theories?? Oh, my gosh!

Talk is talk.

Have some fucking respect for the dead by not guessing and using it to win a political agenda..

At the moment we think this guy had radical alignments but we are not sure had he co-ordinated with anyone. If he was acting alone this isn't a co-ordinated attack and he received no support. Thus blaming this on ISIS is giving them credit for something they know nothing about...

For now Obama is right, this was about Hate.. We don't know the mental competency of the shooter as of yet..

NO ONE HAS SAID HE COORDINATED WITH ANYONE YOU FUCKING FOOL

It's hard so say if you people are stupid , dishonest, or both.

I don't trust ISIS's media arm. You might, I don't. I agree, lone wolfs are harder to identify before they commit an act of violence. Inspiring act of terror by Americans is about the only way they (ISIS) can come close to hitting us here at home.

If an act of terror that kills, and or maims innocents is carried out by someone inspired by a terror group, is it any less harmful or horrific than one carried out by someone in direct contact with the group? And if inspired by, how did they become inspired? Obviously they believe in the cause of that terror group. Was it through contact with sites pushing a terror groups agenda or other individuals within their mosques?
How is it any less important or dangerous than if they actually talked to the bigwigs? In my opinion it could be even more dangerous as they could stay off the radarr much more easily.

But don't forget, this guy had contacts, according to the fbi within isis itself, an eventual isis suicide bomber.

I think it's odd and funny that so many Americans still believe their 'News' Media independently investigates anything anymore. They actually get all their information from Government. They merely spew information fed to them by Government. The Media and Government are one entity. It's a Government/Corporate Media Complex now. Wake up ya big dopes.

What is my political agenda here, Ted? A friend lost 2 friends in the terror attack yesterday. And just awhile ago Obama, sitting down admitted he may have terror ties.
And whether isis was directly involved or not, does not matter to all those lost souls and their families and friends, now does it?

Talk is talk.

Here is is new news:

Omar Mateen’s former wife says the man responsible for America’s deadliest ever mass shooting was physically abusive towards her, had mental health issues and was “obviously disturbed, deeply, and traumatised”.

Cooper the intern is a master liberal spy.

Ha, just a CIA puppet hack. Yet you swallow every bit of the Bullshite he shoves down your gullet. So naive and dumbed-down.

Anderson Cooper is but one person, one source for one news outlet. I'm not the one who called him out by name.

Yeah, but i'd wager he is a major source of 'News' for folks like you. You probably just love 'The View' and think that's 'News' too. Waiting for your hero Whoopi Goldberg to rip more 'breaking' news off for ya.

Don't watch the View and I wouldn't consider them a news source.

Liberals don't look to CNN and say "yes, yes, that is the beacon of ethical journalism". CNN has a boatload of problems, like any cable news outlet, they are driven by money more than anything else. They get too friendly with the subjects they are reporting, too much opinion and not enough news. Too much time on the air and not enough content to fill it which leads to some interesting and horrific ways of filling the time. The invention of the 24 hour news cycle where little to no in depth reporting can sink in because before their audience gets bored they are onto the next big thing. These are problems that all 3 cable news organizations suffer from. They have to make money informing the public and those two ideas often are not compatible.

I don't necessarily hold CNN in high regard, or at least not higher than anyone else, they are but a single source and nothing more.

My point totally. Thus whether they actually funded or inspired it they had an influence and need to be dealt with. Period.
I don't trust ISIS's media arm. You might, I don't. I agree, lone wolfs are harder to identify before they commit an act of violence. Inspiring act of terror by Americans is about the only way they (ISIS) can come close to hitting us here at home.

He probably would have, but that doesn't negate the fact that ISIS influenced his decision to become a terrorist.

Doesn't make him anymore than a low life,bipolar, POS, murderous homegrown terrorist. But then again that, minus the homegrown part, probably describes most of ISIS too.

What is my political agenda here, Ted? A friend lost 2 friends in the terror attack yesterday. And just awhile ago Obama, sitting down admitted he may have terror ties.
And whether isis was directly involved or not, does not matter to all those lost souls and their families and friends, now does it?

Talk is talk.

Here is is new news:

Please stop throwing the victims on your personal pyre, real or perceived.

It is obvious they prey on the weak minded, but do remember this guy was also influenced by his own family connections, amongst others. Just as in the San Bernardino case. His family denounced the act, yet were later arrested for ties to...

Doesn't make him anymore than a low life,bipolar, POS, murderous homegrown terrorist. But then again that, minus the homegrown part, probably describes most of ISIS too.

Forum List

Back